Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's been repeated RA said that in some of his confessions, but I believe he intentionally said shooting them when he played his nervous break routine from April 3 - June 15th running around confessing to everybody, eating pooh, not eating, not sleeping. He had to act as disturbed as possible to take the attention off of his freely given confessions to his wife and mother.

I know it sounds out there, but according to even the D, RA had been adjusting as well as one can and had been friendly, cooperative and affable during their visits.

He makes that admission to his wife and mother and immediately goes off the rails. I believe it was damage control.

JMO
If his whole mental break was just a big act, he sure missed his calling.

IMO it's really a stretch to believe someone in solitary confinement would go through all that for weeks pretending to have a mental break. I believe the break was real and his admissions to his wife and mother were the beginning of it.

Oh who knows. There’s so many options: in-person; phone call, left message with admin, email, mail, courier. In any event, there’s no way to go back in time and fix it. Mistakes happen, we’re all humans. Best they can do is try to fix the issue now for the sake of the case.

Where I don’t love the response from the judge is the response about it not being her responsibility to ensure defense gets equal time to present their case and enforcing definitive end dates of trials.

IMO judge won’t cap Prosecutions time, so what if P takes up 14 days and then defense gets 1? That’s not a fair trial. I can see why a lawyer wouldn’t want this judge. There’s no guarantee you can even present your case and no flexibility if you need more time. What if a witness goes longer than expected, you just don’t get to present all your witnesses? Is this how she does all her cases? isnt that concerning? How many defense cases are cut off prematurely because of “end dates”.

Have I completely misread this ? None of that seems equal or fair to me and I can see where someone would think this way heavily favours the prosecution, who is given unlimited uncapped time where defense is allowed whatever is left over.
I simply don’t believe her when she says she’s never heard of having an open-ended trial and has never done so herself. Just my opinion.

It’s unreasonable.

IMO MOO

Warden confirming that they hold Odinism services and that there are 5 participants:

<modsnip - not an approved source>

Warden confirms 5 people practice odinism and wear the patches and the COs IMO are getting special with wording.
I wonder how long this has been going on there. How many (and who) have been influenced by this religion while incarcerated and then once released continued to practice (or at least know enough about it to make it look that way.).

IMO MOO

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the patches that the COs were alleged to be wearing. “In Odin we trust” is why I think they are being creative with their wording in the affidavit. MOO

I’m not sure Sgt. Jones “clarifying” that he practices “Norse Pagan Heathenry” as opposed to Odinism, is in any way reassuring.

1717815612229.jpeg
Here we have a carving of a “sacrifice” (blot) to Odin. Notice the three interwoven triangles associated with such worship of Odin also seen in the patches worn by the Norse Pagan Heathenry worshippers guarding RA at Westville.

It’s an interesting site. Perhaps AB should take a look at it. There’s an option to “Find an Expert or Researcher,” among other topics concerning Norse Pagan Gods. JMO

I’m wondering if the defense can just call the Purdue professor as an expert if they want to. I’m blanking on his name, but he is the guy LE claimed to have lost track of and the defense team swiftly found him.

IMO MOO.

Oh man this is a super basic question but I’m realizing that I’m totally mixing up Ds allegations with Ps claims.

So is the prosecutions stance on this that LE never investigated this as any type of targeted killing for mimicking pagan/Odin/religious/ritual/“rune” etc reasons ?

Oh man this is a super basic question but I’m realizing that I’m totally mixing up Ds allegations with Ps claims.

So is the prosecutions stance on this that LE never investigated this as any type of targeted killing for mimicking pagan/Odin/religious/ritual/“rune” etc reasons ?
i would expect dozens of directions would have been considered over the investigation.

I wonder how long this has been going on there. How many (and who) have been influenced by this religion while incarcerated and then once released continued to practice (or at least know enough about it to make it look that way.).

IMO MOO
That can be said of any religion found by one while incarcerated. Why is Odinism a bad thing?

MOO

No, LE did investigate and even spoke to an expert (Turco) on the subject matter. They dismissed it as being an Odin religious sacrifice or murder.

IMO

Im still way behind and nowhere near done but I found myself to the March18 motion with the testimony of Click, AH, SM (linked for anyone who would like) So in this SM is saying that they got multiple tips about specific people, LE interviewed these specific people, theDVR malfunctioned, videos are lost forever and they didnt investigate these people any further.

Is this a general TLDR, prosecutions stance is that these people were never investigated as potentials?

No, LE did investigate and even spoke to an expert (Turco) on the subject matter. They dismissed it as being an Odin religious sacrifice or murder.

IMO
That’s what is confusing me about the Purdue professor. I definitely misunderstood/misread because originally I thought they dismissed it as odinist because he said “Germanic rune script” so Germanic, not odonist.

But in actuality LE said their expert denied it was anything ritualistic aka not real runes being mimicked so then that’s where that theory ended ?

(I’m so far behind. There’s a lot to get through)

That’s what is confusing me about the Purdue professor. I definitely misunderstood/misread because originally I thought they dismissed it as odinist because he said “Germanic rune script” so Germanic, not odonist.

But in actuality LE said their expert denied it was anything ritualistic aka not real runes being mimicked so then that’s where that theory ended ?

(I’m so far behind. There’s a lot to get through)
We don't know for sure what LE stated, again their case hasn't been disclosed in detail. They did consult with an expert in the field and it is my opinion that he didn't think it was a ritual sacrifice by Odinists so LE moved on. Especially if the "Evil Odins" who were named in the Franks Memo had a verifiable alibi at the time.

Again, this is only MOO from what I've read. I don't know the State's case yet, neither does anyone else at this time.

We don't know for sure what LE stated, again their case hasn't been disclosed in detail. They did consult with an expert in the field and it is my opinion that he didn't think it was a ritual sacrifice by Odinists so LE moved on. Especially if the "Evil Odins" who were named in the Franks Memo had a verifiable alibi at the time.

Again, this is only MOO from what I've read. I don't know the State's case yet, neither does anyone else at this time.
Ok no prob I wasn’t sure if maybe it had come up in any of these transcripts !

It will be interesting to see how the purported runes and symbols are presented at trial, if they are admitted at all.

Defense is stating they are significant and point to other suspects.
Prosecution may counter that they were an attempt at staging and misdirection by RA to point at the alternate suspects.

jmo

It will be interesting to see how the purported runes and symbols are presented at trial, if they are admitted at all.

Defense is stating they are significant and point to other suspects.
Prosecution may counter that they were an attempt at staging and misdirection by RA to point at the alternate suspects.

Or the judge might determine it's irrelevant and the jury will never hear about it.

IMO the Defense is trying everything to get Odinism/runes admitted because it's the backbone of their defense. The problem is, LE already investigated it and it went nowhere. Now the Defense is taxed with finding someone who will make the case for them. They seem hard-pressed.

Let's say that RA tried to stage the scene (in order to deflect from him and implicate others), going toward consciousness of guilt, that doesn't mean the State is going to introduce evidence in that regard. It might not be part of their case at all. It might even be a distraction, a confusion if they did. Especially if it was a tenuous connection at best. Meaning they'd have to dig deep to make the connection because the tie is just that weak.

I suspect these Defense-driven delays are intentional, they're desperate to find (but unsuccessful in finding) an expert to support an Odinist interpretation of the CS. They'll keep trying. To convince the judge. To find an expert. To get a new judge. To get anything of Odinism into trial so they can exploit it as a SODDI Defense. Without it, IMO they've got nothing.

IMO, with or without it, they've got nothing.

JMO

<modsnip>

And the FM names suspects not faceless “odonists”. The media is using this “odinists” to sensationalize and make it sound like an outrageous conspiracy theory. If it was reworded to be simply “other possible suspects” no one would bat an eye but the media wants to sell a crazy story.
I couldn't disagree more with your post. It seems some has been snipped now so I won't bother saying why to that stuff. Just one thing on the other bit though. The FM didn't name "suspects", those men named were not suspects when the FM was written and filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member