Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #185

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge's order. I shared a screenshot earlier on but I can find and repost.
That's not exact true. There are always restrictions on both sides as to what they can present and if either start repeating too much I've seen the judge shut that down for redundancy...yes you've made that point, move on. It's why you don't see many re-re-re directs or crosses. Judge keeps it under control, they have to. IMO

That's not exact true. There are always restrictions on both sides as to what they can present and if either start repeating too much I've seen the judge shut that down for redundancy...yes you've made that point, move on. It's why you don't see many re-re-re directs or crosses. Judge keeps it under control, they have to. IMO
It came up in the discussion again and I haven't been able to find the answers to my questions by my own researching so I was asking the group if anyone had any links that would give me the answers. I have no interest an an argument with you over me asking for information. lets "ignore" and move on.

It came up in the discussion again and I haven't been able to find the answers to my questions by my own researching so I was asking the group if anyone had any links that would give me the answers. I have no interest an an argument with you over me asking for information. lets "ignore" and move on.
I wasn't arguing, just discussing, no worries.

I read the PCA for RL last night and it mentions that there were hairs and fibres found at the crime scene. I dont think we ever find out what happened with those?

Not yet.
I believe that we will have to wait for trial.
IMO there is going to be a bombshell regarding DNA, , how it links the suspect and the source of the DNA.

Hopefully it matches RA!

IMO MOO

I believe that it will.
I am with Sunshine, I have always believed the following:

The amount of blood that was spilled was tremendous.

The perps blood was diluted because of the mass amount of blood loss from the children. This left only a partial recognizable DNA profile.

Of everyone tested, not a single person matced that DNA.

Well, with the exception of one.

All just my opinion

When a person is exposed to psychological torture for years, they will go crazy. The confessions that we know of are like “i shot them in the back”, so we have no clue the extent of the confessions. I’m sure if they try hard enough, they can get him to say anything.
I'm not singling out this poster, for many times the discussion here is about RA's mental distress and subsequent behavior when incarcerated. Let's be accurate though about confessing...
His backyard and most-private shed were searched while he and his wife sat in a car for an entire day. What could he say after what evidence must have been discovered? What was literally "dug up"? He may
be tortured by his own conscience.

What are you thinking it could be?

Please know that this is strictly my opinion:

They are going to match the DNA at the CS to RA, well, at least partially.

AND, they will have some article of clothing ( or reminent of clothing) that has the girls DNA on it that was found at the Whiteman house.

I also think that the water bottle that was removed will show a connection as well as the yellow rope.

I will bet that same yellow rope was present and recovered from RA's home. It could be as simple as a cut in the rope matching the fibers and the cut at the crime scene.

ALL OF THIS IS JUST MY OPINION

I'm not singling out this poster, for many times the discussion here is about RA's mental distress and subsequent behavior when incarcerated. Let's be accurate though about confessing...
His backyard and most-private shed were searched while he and his wife sat in a car for an entire day. What could he say after what evidence must have been discovered? What was literally "dug up"? He may

My description of segregation as psychological torture is based on the information in these articles.

That KAK-revealed biggest CSAM investigation in the state's history is still going on. The FBI is working it too. I would guess that they may have a pretty good idea just what that ladder is shaping up to look like. I too believe it's possible KAK's accounts were used to lure the girls. The prosecutor has said others may be involved. RA gets moved from Westville to Wabash and KAK is shipped right out of there pronto...an interesting fact. RA was known to be in Peru when his wife needed to care for her mother there, not far at all from KAK's. It's not improbable he may have stopped into a bar or two within that time. Maybe he met some locals there and they became friends...who knows. All of that still doesn't negate RA being the right one that LE arrested and the prosecutor charged with Abby and Libby's murders. Who knows, we may not have heard the last of KAK...IF the case against RA finally makes it to trial. Just some thoughts
Sounds eminently reasonable for a nexus.

My description of segregation as psychological torture is based on the information in these articles.

How do you have a prisoner like RA mingle in Gen Population?
I think he belongs at max MH facility for evaluation and restoration, and think his attorneys are failing to provide competent care and representation.

Last edited:
How do you have a prisoner like RA mingle in Gen Population?
I think he belings at max MH facility for evaluation and restoration, and think his attorneys are failing to provide competent care and representation.
I don't know nearly enough to say where he should be housed. The more I read, the less I understand this entire case. I just think his current housing circumstances affect my opinion regarding the validity of his confessions.

Last edited:

ISP Property Record and Receipt from the search on RA's property and vehicle.
Page 114

It appears that nothing, out of all those items taken, were lab examined except for the gun, bullet and carpet scrap from his vehicle.

I don't know nearly enough to say where he should be housed. The more I read, the less I understand this entire case. I just think his current housing circumstances affect my opinion regarding the validity of his confessions.
If you were wrongully accused would you eat your indictment or declare how sorry you are you did it?
MOO your lawyer would be getting a psych evaluation for you with the aim of getting you a restoration respite.

If you were wrongully accused would you eat your indictment or declare how sorry you are you did it?
MOO your lawyer would be getting a psych evaluation for you with the aim of getting you a restoration respite.
I could never even guess what I would do if I was wrongfully accused and then exposed to psychologically torture for year and a half. Probably go insane? With the stories that I’ve read and heard from prison staff re: what happens to people in segregation, people who are actually convicted of crimes, none of this surprises me. I’m just hopeful there’s competent medical staff taking care of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kendybee