Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #187

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Of course the D is still beating the poor dead horse named Frank. :( Even if it gets a review by a Special Judge, which I highly doubt, it is not going to get the PCA and SW thrown out.

Kind of like the Special Judge ruled on MW's Motion to Dismiss. Ummm, nope. Sorry MW, we'll be seeing you at a bench trial in September.

Stay Calm and Carry On is the only thing I can say right now. :cool:

JMO

My concern is we still won’t get a trial come October. They don’t want a trial because they know it’s only going to end one way. So it’s just about trying to delay things. IMO

My concern is we still won’t get a trial come October. They don’t want a trial because they know it’s only going to end one way. So it’s just about trying to delay things. IMO
Exactly! For attorneys that boldly claimed RA's factual innocence from the beginning and their own personal pain and suffering caused by their dear client Rick being held in conditions worse than a Prisoner Of War (their words) why in the world don't they just get RA to trial and prove it????? Why???

Get RA to Trial, prove his innocence, and get him set free...it really is that simple, unless it isn't. YKWIM ;)

JMO

Exactly! For attorneys that boldly claimed RA's factual innocence from the beginning and their own personal pain and suffering caused by their dear client Rick being held in conditions worse than a Prisoner Of War (their words) why in the world don't they just get RA to trial and prove it????? Why???

Get RA to Trial, prove his innocence, and get him set free...it really is that simple, unless it isn't. YKWIM ;)

JMO
If you were the one on trial, and the judge was dragging her butt ruling on matters for as long as she has, why would you want to rush to trial? Wouldn’t you have personal concerns that she is biased against you? Would you want to have her kicked off the case in order to have a fair trial that abides by legal standards? I would. This would concern me enough to delay a trial.

If you were the one on trial, and the judge was dragging her butt ruling on matters for as long as she has, why would you want to rush to trial? Wouldn’t you have personal concerns that she is biased against you? Would you want to have her kicked off the case in order to have a fair trial that abides by legal standards? I would. This would concern me enough to delay a trial.

He's already guilty so his rights don't matter.

I think the scheduled soon to be pretrial hearing will be history UNLESS JG can and does deny that most likely to be filed motion. MOO

JMO
I think because they cannot overcome some evidence that will be presented by the State and they can't take back their client's own words of confession. They don't want a speedy trial, they want a speedy trial, uhhh they don't want a speedy trial...my head's spinning, no end in site.

Absolutely I would want a rush to trial, I would have had R&B file a Motion for Speedy Trial the day they were appointed. No way would I sit quietly in Prison for coming up on 2 years.

Then again, I would actually BE innocent of gruesomely killing 2 teenage best friends, which makes a HUGE difference.

I wouldn't be worried about placing myself there, wearing identical clothing or making 30 confessions or anything else like RA.

These pesky details and the D's conduct seem to be really holding up this case. They're still not ready, nor have they ever been. IMO

JMO

I’d be looking for good attorneys that can work within the legal system competently.

Richard Allen’s attorneys are the “butt draggers”:

>>>
has granted a defense team motion to rescind its request for a speedy trial.
Jury selection was supposed to begin in Fort Wayne next week with the trial moving to Carroll County to be wrapped up by May 31.
>>>

“You’ve invited them to put on a verbose case,” Rozzi told the judge during the contentious hearing. “How are we supposed to deal with that?”

https://fox59.com/news/delphi-doubl...allens-defense-says-trial-needs-to-be-longer/

What a pathetic, incompetent, ignorant utterance by Rozzi.

all imo

Posting this all together for anyone who is interested. So is the intended outcome of the Praecipe for the CAO to require the court to hold a hearing or issue a ruling on these outstanding Franks within 30 days?

The filing re: Praecipe for determination of delayed ruling aka lazy judge rule re: Franks 3&4

This was a description that I found helpful from the court of Indiana:

Franks 4 which incorporates 1&2&3. Short blurb regarding each franks for people like me that can’t keep it all straight !

Posting this all together for anyone who is interested. So is the intended outcome of the Praecipe for the CAO to require the court to hold a hearing or issue a ruling on these outstanding Franks within 30 days?

The filing re: Praecipe for determination of delayed ruling aka lazy judge rule re: Franks 3&4

This was a description that I found helpful from the court of Indiana:

Franks 4 which incorporates 1&2&3. Short blurb regarding each franks for people like me that can’t keep it all straight !
I believe the intended outcome is to delay the hearings that are scheduled to be held in a couple of weeks honestly.

JMO

I believe the intended outcome is to delay the hearings that are scheduled to be held in a couple of weeks honestly.

JMO

Unfortunately i agree that’s the aim here.

At least RA is still locked away and won’t be going anyway so that’s always the bonus here. He will never get a chance to hurt another child.

MOO

Absolutely I would want a rush to trial, I would have had R&B file a Motion for Speedy Trial the day they were appointed. No way would I sit quietly in Prison for coming up on 2 years.

Then again, I would actually BE innocent of gruesomely killing 2 teenage best friends, which makes a HUGE difference.

I wouldn't be worried about placing myself there, wearing identical clothing or making 30 confessions or anything else like RA.

These pesky details and the D's conduct seem to be really holding up this case. They're still not ready, nor have they ever been. IMO

JMO
Well sure, you're not guilty or involved, and you're not the one facing a horrible trial wherein your rights might be railroaded, and your innocence difficult to prove (because surprise! you're guilty of some part of this! - lol RA, not you of course!). But seriously though, if I were his lawyers, I wouldn't want JG anywhere near ruling on anything in this case. And their in luck as she seems to have zero interest in doing so at all, least of all in a timely manner!!

If its taking her THIS long to rule on motions that have sat in front of her for literal MONTHS, then what is holding her back on getting to them? The legal system is quite broken! I cannot blame the lawyers for pointing this out. There is no scenario in which a judge should be permitted to sit on matters before her without a decision. None. Is she just hoping to get to trial without ever having ruled on the motions??? How is the actual trial supposed to go forward if she has all these outstanding issues undealt with? We're dreaming if we think there is gonna be a resolution to this case in October 2024 at this rate.

I’d be looking for good attorneys that can work within the legal system competently.

Richard Allen’s attorneys are the “butt draggers”:

>>>
has granted a defense team motion to rescind its request for a speedy trial.
Jury selection was supposed to begin in Fort Wayne next week with the trial moving to Carroll County to be wrapped up by May 31.
>>>

“You’ve invited them to put on a verbose case,” Rozzi told the judge during the contentious hearing. “How are we supposed to deal with that?”

https://fox59.com/news/delphi-doubl...allens-defense-says-trial-needs-to-be-longer/

What a pathetic, incompetent, ignorant utterance by Rozzi.

all imo
Well, actually Rozzi had a point there. She was offering the Prosecution unlimited time to present their case while also limiting the time the defense could argue against the State. Why couldn't she have an open ended trial? Why had she not made rulings, or tried to set her own laws by firing the lawyers on record without a hearing even? You cannot seriously tell me B & A are the only ones dragging this thing out when she has yet to rule on their long line of Frank's MOtions, can you?

JMO
Again I ask, if JG has not ruled for MONTHS on motions before her in this case, then how would anyone expect the actual trial to proceed as scheduled in October? Serious question...

JMO
I don’t see how they’re related. I see this as trying to get the court to rule on outstanding motions so everyone can proceed with trial prep, which should be in everybody’s best interest.

Again I ask, if JG has not ruled for MONTHS on motions before her in this case, then how would anyone expect the actual trial to proceed as scheduled in October? Serious question...
Delaying all of the motions to be heard all at once on July 30th then limits the time for any future filings that may be necessary based on outcome that then have to be dealt within that short time before trial. It seems like an unnecessary risk.

I don’t really understand why each item couldn’t have been dealt with promptly after it was filed so that each side knows where they stand for their trial prep.

I don’t see how they’re related. I see this as trying to get the court to rule on outstanding motions so everyone can proceed with trial prep, which should be in everybody’s best interest.
The Court scheduled to rule on the hearings in May, but the D asked for the continuance.

EBM: To add, if the D tries an OA to the SCOIN that is going to stall the hearings by Judge Gull already scheduled at the end of July and will keep pushing the trial date back further and further.

JMO

No. Actually I wouldn’t.
I would be more interested in moving this trial forward in order to get my innocent rear out of this abusive prison environment…..as claims my defense team.
Why are you constantly delaying things that require me to remain in these conditions?
Why do you keep ignoring my confessions?

The judge is not the problem, the defense team is. They do not want RA to be tried on the facts, because they know they cannot win.
They know they can only win on a legal technicality or by manipulating the legal system.
They care more about putting a child murderer back on the streets than they care about justice for Libby and Abby, their families or the community.
Justice is not working hard to get a guilty man set free. Get that man the best deal you can get him.
The defense cannot win a trial on the facts. They can’t accept that.
They don’t even want to argue the evidence at the upcoming hearing.

Edit: that opinion thing

Last edited:

This defense team has not shown one indication that they, even now, are doing anything in preparation for a trial or the upcoming hearings. Instead they prepare more frivolous filings.
The defense knows they cannot win on the facts.

No doubt my opinion

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatWal
Back