Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thanks for the article. It has more.
Oh.. this is an interesting use of public defense time.

A trip to Georgia​

The defense brought up for the first time Tuesday they went to Georgia on the hunt for a photo. The potential witness who allegedly had the photo had called state police back in 2017.

Neither the state nor the defense were given the photo. It was not directly addressed what the contents of the alleged photo were.

Because the defense went to Georgia to find the supposed evidence, they said they want the state to reimburse them for travel expenses. But the photo was never found during that trip.

“How can we be financially liable for something we don’t have?” McLeland said. “I don’t understand. And we don’t even know if this is evidence.”

I think you mean Holeman, and no, I'm saying when he originally cleared BH in the first few days.
Yes Holeman - he testified again today about time of death. I’m not umderstanding what you mean. If Holder knew time of death when he interviewed BH, why wouldn’t he clear BH right away with a solid alibi?

A trip to Georgia​

The defense brought up for the first time Tuesday they went to Georgia on the hunt for a photo. The potential witness who allegedly had the photo had called state police back in 2017.

Neither the state nor the defense were given the photo. It was not directly addressed what the contents of the alleged photo were.

Because the defense went to Georgia to find the supposed evidence, they said they want the state to reimburse them for travel expenses. But the photo was never found during that trip.

“How can we be financially liable for something we don’t have?” McLeland said. “I don’t understand. And we don’t even know if this is evidence.”

I thought they did come back with the photo? So are they saying the guy in Georgia was just yanking their chain?

Yes Holeman - he testified again today about time of death. I’m not umderstanding what you mean. If Holder knew time of death when he interviewed BH, why wouldn’t he clear BH right away with a solid alibi?

How did he know time of death at the time he interviewed BH? That's my point....I don't think he did (by science).

Is she also going to start and stop transcripts depending on how biased she's going to be? Not have them at all? Refuse to release them? Will she order journalists there to not report on her more biased decisions? Forbid them from taking notes or even remembering things?

Very interesting theory.
Don’t know. Maybe she just doesn’t want her “lazy hair” televised, lol! JMO

A trip to Georgia​

BBM
Hahahahahha
Thanks for the chuckle tonight !!!

What did they do, take the whole D-team circus with them ???

And then come back empty handed.

SMH

I can see why Judge G does not want cameras in her courtroom.

JMO

Ha! I have actually considered that. Not about her hair, but I would HATE to be on camera for weeks straight (or even minutes). If I were a judge, I may say no to cameras just out of vanity! :)

She got butt hurt when the media started filming at the time she said they could even though court was not officially in session yet. She was over an hour late today, her excuse was road construction. Duh! It's summer here in Indiana and there is always road work backups on the highways! I guess we are paying the pd's to sit and wait for her now!

Ha! I have actually considered that. Not about her hair, but I would HATE to be on camera for weeks straight (or even minutes). If I were a judge, I may say no to cameras just out of vanity! :)
She needs a simple “style” perhaps an up-do and a whole lot of hair conditioner. Same could be said for the very austere (to the point of being scary) psychologist that testified in the Ashley Bennington case. :p JMO

How long do you think it takes the coroner to determine TOD?
I’m truly confused here.
The coroner (who was a 21 year old kid, elected into the "family business," who made crazy mistakes on their death certificates) didn't do the autopsies. Their bodies were sent off to medical examiner to do the autopsies.

She got butt hurt when the media started filming at the time she said they could even though court was not officially in session yet. She was over an hour late today, her excuse was road construction. Duh! It's summer here in Indiana and there is always road work backups on the highways! I guess we are paying the pd's to sit and wait for her now!

I actually thought she was pretty time conscious based on her strict end date for a trial (no matter what). I know nothing about the geography of Indiana, though. Did others coming from the same direction as her arrive on time?

IMO MOO

The coroner (who was a 21 year old kid, elected into the "family business," who made crazy mistakes on their death certificates) didn't do the autopsies. Their bodies were sent off to medical examiner to do the autopsies.
I saw those certificates on Red dit too. Please don’t tell me you fell for those being real. I know Cree was 21. I know they were sent to the ME.

“Authorities say autopsies are taking longer than expected on two bodies found near a northern Indiana creek during a search for two missing 13-year-old girls.

State Police Sgt. Kim Riley says a pathologist who began the autopsies Wednesday morning in Terre Haute was still performing them around noon Wednesday.”

The girls visitation was Feb 18.
When was BH interviewed by JH?

I saw those certificates on Red dit too. Please don’t tell me you fell for those being real. I know Cree was 21. I know they were sent to the ME.

The girls visitation was Feb 18.
When was BH interviewed by JH?

But the coroner does not determine the time of death. A coroner is not qualified to do autopsies, at least not in a county/situation like this. (Maybe in some places a corner=medical examiner?) An elected coroner, from my understanding and personal experience, simply arrives on a death scene, pronounces the death, and says "yay or nay" to whether or not the death needs to be looked into /autopsied. And they can even be talked out of it! My friend did that when her FIL fell and died.

IMO MOO

But the coroner does not determine the time of death. A coroner is not qualified to do autopsies, at least not in a county/situation like this. (Maybe in some places a corner=medical examiner?) An elected coroner, from my understanding and personal experience, simply arrives on a death scene, pronounces the death, and says "yay or nay" to whether or not the death needs to be looked into /autopsied. And they can even be talked out of it! My friend did that when her FIL fell and died.

IMO MOO
See my post above I added info.
Actually the coroner (or even hospice) does provide time of death - it’s the time they are found and pronounced. If an autopsy is performed, that TOD could change.

I actually thought she was pretty time conscious based on her strict end date for a trial (no matter what). I know nothing about the geography of Indiana, though. Did others coming from the same direction as her arrive on time?

IMO MOO

The only people I'm aware of that came from Ft. Wayne are the WANE news media and the judge.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back