Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm not following. How can you guarantee this? Also, what press release?
Press Release

Their first statements to the media. They used this language BBM:
"Although it is the burden of the prosecutor to prove Rick’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, the 3-defense team looks forward to conducting its own investigation concerning Rick’s innocence."

Last edited:
Press Release

"Although it is the burden of the prosecutor to prove Rick’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, the 3-defense team looks forward to conducting its own investigation concerning Rick’s innocence."
Yes, the famous 'Rick is Innocent PR', released one day after they said there was no need for a gag order because they didn't intend to try the case in the Media. HAHAHAHA

Oh, the irony is not lost on me. The Judge issued the gag the next day. They have been scheming and underhanded the entire time and everyone involved in this case has suffered for it, including their client.

JMO

Yes, the famous 'Rick is Innocent PR', released one day after they said there was no need for a gag order because they didn't intend to try the case in the Media. HAHAHAHA

Oh, the irony is not lost on me. The Judge issued the gag the next day. They have been scheming and underhanded the entire time and everyone involved in this case has suffered for it, including their client.

JMO
Reading this today it confirmed RA left work to make the statement to DD and "returned to CVS". More than likely he would have been in uniform, Maybe a CVS polo and khakis. Much different than what he wore on the trails.

• After Rick shared his information with law enforcement officials, he went back to his job at the local CVS and didn’t hear from the police for more than 5 years.

I would venture to guess that there are videos at both locations. Holeman doesn't have to share every detail about how they excluded BH.

Let's also not forget Murphy also said on the stand that he could never prove BH, PW or EF were in Delphi during the time of the murders.

JMO

At the end of the day, there exists documentary evidence that he clocked in to work, and into the gym and zero evidence that someone else did it for him - that is just wild speculation IMO

Press Release

Ah, ok. Your "retry the investigation" verbiage confused me.

It's unfortunate the defense team has to be the ones to adequately investigate this crime, but here we are.

IMO MOO

JMO
Ironically it was actually the prosecution that issued the press release the day after the hearing regarding the gag order:

The defenses was about a week later, DEC1.

Both were prior to the gag order being issued by the judge on DEC2.

MOO

An interesting nugget I picked up from MS

There is google data - suggesting there is a comprehensive CAST report out there? Probably to establish timeline, assuming the killer did not take a phone to the murders (no one is that stupid surely)

MOO

At the end of the day, there exists documentary evidence that he clocked in to work, and into the gym and zero evidence that someone else did it for him - that is just wild speculation IMO
There’s no supporting evidence that he was actually the one who clocked in or attended the gym. There’s no discussion with coworkers, video evidence, digital evidence etc. I would never consider this a verified or solid alibi. IMO It is simply a possibility of what happened that day.

MOO

MS left out quite a bit that others who were at the hearings are reporting on.
Do you mean the DefenseDiaries, which includes one of the "Gang"? If so, after hearing about what they were doing in private, colluding with people who work for the DT, I'd take everything they report as having huge spin attached. AJMO

There is google data - suggesting there is a comprehensive CAST report out there? Probably to establish timeline, assuming the killer did not take a phone to the murders (no one is that stupid surely)

MOO
I believe this was re: the geofencing map that was created by the US Marshalls. IIRC The defense was requesting the Step2 from Google that links the phone IDs with the identity of the owners. I’m not sure if this is still outstanding ?

MOO
And the absence of a phone the accused said he was using while on the trails that afternoon would be a big UT-OH, IMO

I thought this was huge IMO, NMcL asked Murphy on cross if during all the course of his investigation, had ever been able to prove BH or the other POI's that Click, Murphy and Ferency suspected, were in Delphi during the time of the murders and Murphy stated "NO".

At approx the 53 minute mark in the same linked Murder Sheet Podcast above.

Woopsie on that one. I think a lot of T Click's testimony is going to come under deep suspicion or not allowed at all.

JMO

I think Click’s information has been stuck in the defense team’s spin machine where only the parts that support the Odinist fantasy are allowed out.
Murphy’s testimony is what happens when the defense’s statements face cross examination. Simple question gets a simple answer. Scratch that one off.

I thought this was huge IMO, NMcL asked Murphy on cross if during all the course of his investigation, had ever been able to prove BH or the other POI's that Click, Murphy and Ferency suspected, were in Delphi during the time of the murders and Murphy stated "NO".

At approx the 53 minute mark in the same linked Murder Sheet Podcast above.

Woopsie on that one. I think a lot of T Click's testimony is going to come under deep suspicion or not allowed at all.

JMO
So glad we finally got to hear from ISP Murphy. His perspective has been greatly missed, IMO.

Depending on the management, they might not have known if he was actually there.

In my personal experience, people clocking each other in and out became so much of a problem that the manager began collecting time cards after lunch and handing them out to the right people at quitting time.

I don't find key fobs to be solid proof, either.

I want to see him on vid in both cases.

I can't remember....did RA specify a particular phone he was using?
He gave his phone's information to DD. I would assume when DD asked for it, it was with the knowledge RA was giving him his phone that he currently was using, the phone he had that day. If that winds up being false then it would be a lie of omission on RA's part. Not a good look in front of a jury. AJMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back