Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #189

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
See, I had wondered about this and was looking for a lawyer to provide some insight. Richard Allen was given his discovery in his cell, 1000 pages. The prison has protocol that requires all paper to be photocopied (because drugs) so an employee of the prison (civilian? Guard? Who?) photocopied all of this discovery.

My concern is that the employee doing this is in turn being exposed to this discovery. They have the ability to read it, have the ability to photocopy additional copies, have the ability to save the originals, what happens to the originals??

This is a mega security/safety concern for me. I do not think that this issue was really thoroughly discussed today so I don’t know how abnormal that is. Just as a regular person, I think that is legit insane.

MOO
BBM

Is this a fact or a hypothetical? I'm out of the loop on a lot that was revealed today.

If it's true, I'd agree that's insane.

JMO
As another regular person, I also think it's legit insane. And I wonder if he was told (either factually or falsely) there was a page or two in there that was drugs...and that's why he ate it.

If I was being treated like he was, hell, I'd eat paper too if I thought it was drugs that might take me out of my misery for a little while.

IMO MOO

Am sure there would be confidentiality agreements in place although rules and regulations can be breached.

Am sure there would be confidentiality agreements in place although rules and regulations can be breached.

I have no faith at all in Westville employees to abide by any kind of confidentiality agreement. Even the psychologist today, on the stand, admitted to breaking the rules and looking up Kegan Kline's records out of curiosity.

IMO MOO

All caught up.

So everyone involved in this case (except defense) has lied - the file clerks who “lost” videos and files, ISP, the coroner, prosecutor, BH’s coworkers and gym buddies, prison guards and MH staff.

Have I missed anyone?
Oh yeah.
Richard Allen.
Says 61 times he murdered Libby and Abby.

He’s lying too.

jmo

You have 3 active cell phones that you carry every day? Is one for work? Why do you need to pay for three phones ?

I think that is pretty unusual. Am I wrong?
1 is for personal usage and 2 are work related. Not at all unusual IMO, and I would never call someone wrong for simply not knowing that some people do have to carry more than 1 phone.

I don't pay for 2 of them.

RA used the girls' names.

Do we have context?

I am wondering if he is referring to using their names at the time of the crimes. As in, he knew who they were already.

That would be a huge deal.

JMO

Last edited:
Do we think workers are the dump were readers of current events going on in their area to the point that they would have had any idea BH was even questioned in those early days? I mean, nobody knew that.

True, but since then? Now that the Franks motions made a big splash in the media and online, LE probably had to backtrack and look at those alibis again.

Coworkers from the dump must have heard about the accusations more recently. IF one of them had punched in his time card that day, and since then realised he is being accused of killing the girls, then what? I doubt they are worried about losing that job now. Are they going to keep quiet about his phoney alibi ?
I thought the defence were ridiculous with the Odins did it. That I figured was their lowest point, but now trying to move the timeline of when the girls were murdered is actually a more desperate attempt.

We are now meant to believe the girls were taken away and brought back in the middle of a search and all these Odinists didn’t get seen. Does the Witch craft make them invisible?

MOOOOOO

And on top of that, they seem to be questioning the validity of Libby's cell video of BG. They want it suppressed because reasons...

I think there's an awful lot of if's, could be's and maybe's in there to make it not so trustworthy or legal. JMO

And don't forget the footnotes!! ;) Such as:

From the Franks Motion
Richard would therefore not be able to privately discuss anything with his attorneys,
such as “the guards are telling me that my wife and family will be killed unless I call my wife and

tell her that I killed those girls.”
Then comes the footnote:
To be clear, up to this point, Richard Allen has never spoken these words to his attorneys. The point is that the Westville guards have made the privacy needed for Richard to have that type of private conversation with his
attorneys very difficult – and perhaps not worth the risk if you are Richard Allen.

True, but since then? Now that the Franks motions made a big splash in the media and online, LE probably had to backtrack and look at those alibis again.

Coworkers from the dump must have heard about the accusations more recently. IF one of them had punched in his time card that day, and since then realised he is being accused of killing the girls, then what? I doubt they are worried about losing that job now. Are they going to keep quiet about his phoney alibi ?

Well, BH might not have that job anymore, those guys might also not be there anymore. (Or ladies :) ) And, sadly, not everyone watches the news. Chances are, that group of people (in another town) are barely even aware of this case that we are all obsessed with. We're a microscopic portion of the world's population.

And, the State has shown they do NOT want this theory to get attention or have traction (See Jerry Holeman's freak-out about it). The Judge ignored the Franks motion, so why would LE be going back to do anything? I don't think for a minute they'd be going back to that dump to follow up on any of this.

IMO MOO

Last edited:
As another regular person, I also think it's legit insane. And I wonder if he was told (either factually or falsely) there was a page or two in there that was drugs...and that's why he ate it.

If I was being treated like he was, hell, I'd eat paper too if I thought it was drugs that might take me out of my misery for a little while.

IMO MOO
If that is true, then he didn't eat the papers because of psychosis, as the D wants us all to believe?

If that is true, then he didn't eat the papers because of psychosis, as the D wants us all to believe?

To be clear, that was just a question/theory from me. Nobody said that in court that I'm aware of. (But I wasn't there.)

If RA expressed some remorse over Abby and none for Libby, if only by exclusion, that might indicate there was something about Libby that made it personal for him. Was it something within that hour or so? Did it pre-date that event? Are we moving in the direction of motive? Why would he target Libby? And did he know/use her name?

Did he fear Libby found him out? Was he involved with Anthony_Shots and Emily_Ann45 and the Dropboxp,? Didn't want to be outed? If so, was it Libby... or was KAK not just catfishing under-age girls, was he also, fleecing, exploiting, sexploiting the likes of RA, creating a nasty little niche entrepreneurship? Was KAK collecting monies, more and more, under threat (to out his Dropbox guests if they didn't pay up)? Perhaps leaving RA to believe the demands and threats were coming from Libby and not from KAK, who orchestrated it that way? (All MOO)

If he used their names, on the trail, wowza, that would have been creep factor machspeed --

JMO

Indiana State Police Detective Brian Harshman testified that he has reviewed 650-670 of Allen’s phone calls during his incarceration covering more than 150 hours.

Harshman said Allen has confessed more than 60 times, most often to his wife and mother, who expressed disbelief, concerns about his mental state or changed the subject.

It was in late March, after his “Come to Jesus” moment, when the confession phone calls began, said the detective.

“He talked about these crimes very specifically,” Harshman said.

Prosecutor Stacy Diener asked Harshman if Allen’s confessions contained details of the crime.

“That’s correct,” answered Harshman, adding that Allen also discussed his motivation in allegedly committing the killings.

[…]
ISP Lt. Jerry Holeman testified that an inmate claimed Allen admitted he threw away a boxcutter in a dumpster behind the CVS store where he worked in Delphi.

Prosecutors are expected to introduce bullet evidence linking Allen to a gun displayed at the murder scene and that Libby and Abby died of cutting wounds.

Can anyone point me to which interview/video has the information about the discovery being photocopied by the jail? Because I looked up Westville's policy on legal documents and prisoners last year, and it specifically states that legal mail/documents are EXEMPT from the photocopying policy. They were testing a pilot program for copying legal mail at some facilities, but it stated that after the copies were made in front of the inmate that the originals would then be shredded in front of the inmate. The document was dated 2021 (search/scroll down in the document for "pilot program").

RA used the girls' names.

Do we have context?

I am wondering if he is referring to using their names at the time of the crimes. As in, he knew who they were already.

That would be a huge deal.

JMO

I wonder if he did.

The "best friend" of the girls knew who he was with him working at CVS, but I'm not sure if it was on a first name basis.

Can anyone point me to which interview/video has the information about the discovery being photocopied by the jail? Because I looked up Westville's policy on legal documents and prisoners last year, and it specifically states that legal mail/documents are EXEMPT from the photocopying policy. They were testing a pilot program for copying legal mail at some facilities, but it stated that after the copies were made in front of the inmate that the originals would then be shredded in front of the inmate. The document was dated 2021 (search/scroll down in the document for "pilot program").

I'm not sure there's an actual document about it yet. I read a news article that didn't mention it. So far, it's a few YouTubers (who were in the courtroom) reporting on it who have shared that information. I say a few, because that's all I have watched. I'm sure many others are also reporting on it.

1 is for personal usage and 2 are work related. Not at all unusual IMO, and I would never call someone wrong for simply not knowing that some people do have to carry more than 1 phone.

I don't pay for 2 of them.
Well, thank you for explaining although I do know people who need 1 extra one for work.

But in terms of this case, I highly doubt CVS required RA to have a work phone. It's not that kind of job description, IMO.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back