Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
But nobody cares. Because he was arrested. So he's guilty.

IMO MOO
No, he is guilty because he was there and matched the video description and has confessed 60+ times and counting.

His Gun Bullet also places him with the girls at the time they were murdered.

He also, quite conveniently, doesn’t have an alibi either.

I supplied the link to the filing several times. I’m assuming that people are asking for links because they want to read the filing for themselves.

The information that I was trying to get across is that there are video recordings of the statements from these witnesses that the court would be able to watch and confirm what the witness actually said in their statements. We have also discussed several times that lawyers are not allowed to lie to the court. Considering the defense supplied the court with a copy of these videotaped recordings to confirm, it would be ridiculous for the defense to lie about statements made on the video recordings.
Snipped by me for focus...

"We have also discussed several times that lawyers are not allowed to lie to the court."

At the least one defense attorney has outright lied to the court, in the judge's chambers to boot.
It's my personal opinion that the DT have also lied repeatedly in the FMs. There are probably many lies of omission also that have contributed to the circus this D has laid before us. AJMO

Oh so this is all information from FM...very salty source. I'll wait to hear BB testify.
You knew that it was coming from the defense. So why even ask for the link if you don’t believe anything they say anyways?

It feels like we could all save a lot of time and annoyance if you guys would stop continually asking for links for the same defense documents just to disregard the information because it’s from the same defense documents. You don’t believe the information anyways so why even ask. Just ignore it and scroll on.

Snipped by me for focus...

"We have also discussed several times that lawyers are not allowed to lie to the court."

At the least one defense attorney has outright lied to the court, in the judge's chambers to boot.
It's my personal opinion that the DT have also lied repeatedly in the FMs. There are probably many lies of omission also that have contributed to the circus this D has laid before us. AJMO
What was the lie in chambers ?

It says in the description 18 to 40. How'd you settle on BB saying 20 year old? What videoed statement are you referring to?
Not to put words in another member’s mouth but I suspect it came from here: Adobe Acrobat

P.108 - see the long paragraph near bottom of page.

I’m beginning to think I should put this link directly into my signature along with other popular citations. Maybe a new citation of the day as a signature? lol.

Just wondering, why would he LIE about having been there? For whatever reason, he didn't care if DD or LE knew he'd been at the bridge that day initially. He was open about that. Being in the general area doesn't make him an offender or even suspicious imo.
He sure was open about it. He gave the time as the same time the young girls saw him and he admitted seeing them.

Years later is when he told them what he was wearing, exactly the same as what BG was photographed as wearing. He put himself on the bridge and was seen there right as the girls were approaching. It's almost like he wanted to unburden himself, MO

It was only after seeing the discovery of all these things that he (well his lawyers, for we've not heard a peep from RA directly) changed the time...very conveniently.
AJMO

You knew that it was coming from the defense. So why even ask for the link if you don’t believe anything they say anyways?

It feels like we could all save a lot of time and annoyance if you guys would stop continually asking for links for the same defense documents just to disregard the information because it’s from the same defense documents. You don’t believe the information anyways so why even ask. Just ignore it and scroll on.
I did not ask for a link.

FMs and all their support filings have been shown to be unreliable, unsubstantial. The court has denied them all without hearing. MO
Are you able to provide any proof to support your claim that the Franks are filled with lies?

He sure was open about it. He gave the time as the same time the young girls saw him and he admitted seeing them.

Years later is when he told them what he was wearing, exactly the same as what BG was photographed as wearing. He put himself on the bridge and was seen there right as the girls were approaching. It's almost like he wanted to unburden himself, MO

It was only after seeing the discovery of all these things that he (well his lawyers, for we've not heard a peep from RA directly) changed the time...very conveniently.
AJMO
So you don’t think he told DD what he was wearing that day?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back