Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #192

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It has never been said that EF cannot drive and does not have a car.

There was a white truck at CPS and his friend (who’s broken alibi included being with EF that day) owned a white truck and also let him drive it.

BBM
Are white trucks rare in Delphi?

I wonder how many white trucks are in Delphi at any given time.

Having read the details surrounding the investigation into this person, I believe that a search warrant should have been issued, as did the two FBI agents and the Assistant Police Chief on the task force and they obviously know far more than I do.

They were not FBI agents, they were state LE assigned to a Joint FBI Task Force. Click was also not and Assistant Police Chief at the time and not a member of that task force. He was operating the tech for interviews.

But if there is zero evidence then of course no search warrant. I am guessing you need to prove they was Delphi for the time in question?

There must be a legal threshold they have to cross before giving a search warrant is my understanding.
You can see how low the bar is for probable cause by looking at the PCA in this case.

I personally would think that telling a detective that he will find your DNA at their crime scene would be a significant help in meeting that burden. I also assume the actual law enforcement who obtained the search warrant would also be aware of that burden.

I can see that you may not have read the documents to know about the third party case, so I don’t think this is a very constructive discussion for either of us. Again, if you’d like to read the details I’ll link you. I’m always up for an informed discussion but this isn’t going anywhere worthwhile for either of us.

Yes. The UC ignored the search warrant for his house. Murphy and Click both testified to that.

The phone said it was at home not being used all day long. He told several conflicting stories of where he was that day.

It has never been said that EF cannot drive and does not have a car.

There was a white truck at CPS and his friend (who’s broken alibi included being with EF that day) owned a white truck and also let him drive it.

The investigation was halted because the UC ignored the search warrant.

None of them have an alibi that covers the timeline of the murders and none of them were cleared of potentially being involved.

I’ll link the documents as this information can all be found inside and I’m just repeating myself at this point. It’s easier for anyone who wants to learn about the original investigation. You read the quotes from the depositions and testimony in these documents.

I guess Murphy and Click have perjured themselves on the stand, at the recent hearings then?

And Murphy on the stand said, (Paraphrazing) there came a time where he realized EF was playing him, not being honest with him. He also said one of the sisters was questionable in her interactions with him.
That’s not at all what happened. I understand that’s how Murder Sheet reported it so their listeners would think that, but it’s far from how that testimony went. If you would like to know what was actually discussed at the hearing, all the stuff that the Murder Sheet omitted from their podcast, you can read it here.

You can see how low the bar is for probable cause by looking at the PCA in this case.

I personally would think that telling a detective that he will find your DNA at their crime scene would be a significant help in meeting that burden. I also assume the actual law enforcement who obtained the search warrant would also be aware of that burden.

I can see that you may not have read the documents to know about the third party case, so I don’t think this is a very constructive discussion for either of us. Again, if you’d like to read the details I’ll link you. I’m always up for an informed discussion but this isn’t going anywhere worthwhile for either of us.

In RA's case they had him putting himself at the scene, at the time. The 4 men, never able to be put there because alibis checked out. BIG difference. MO

That’s not at all what happened. I understand that’s how Murder Sheet reported it so their listeners would think that, but it’s far from how that testimony went. If you would like to know what was actually discussed at the hearing, all the stuff that the Murder Sheet omitted from their podcast, you can read it here.

Another Memorandum from the DT, no thank you. I do not trust the DT for accuracy.

I read a lot about that I-phone phenomena ---cell phones turning on and off by themselves.

And there are many things that can make that happen.One thing is a dead or dying battery and another is a wet, hot or damaged battery.

I think it is highly possible that Libby's phone battery was dying, and possibly wet/damp ---[from the grass, the blood or the creek or all of the above]
... and at some point as it was about to give out it made one last burst of energy and a tower pinged, or it was a handshake as they call it, as the phone was about to die.

Why is my iPhone turning on and off by itself?

Why does the iPhone keep turning off and on by itself? Your battery is too old or damaged. Your iPhone has software glitches and bugs. You have exposed your iPhone to heat or water, causing the device to shut down and turn on by itself.

How to fix an iPhone that keeps restarting - Asurion

I was thinking battery last night around or just after there was a response about data recovery of the phone being requested.

Battery

I had a phone (Android) turn off then back on in the middle of doing something and it wasn't updating at the time either.

It was glitchy as well - like at times it wouldn't load, texts would disappear, the keyboard wouldn't come up, words would be mangled when typing and all kinds of mishaps.

A 2 year old phone.

It died not long after, but by then I had ordered a replacement battery and new phone just in case it wasn't the battery.

The replacement battery resolved the issue.

IPHONE 6

I started to wonder if it could have been the battery if it wasn't the full reset not working as intended - so it is a possibility.

What I will say is this - I don't think anyone turned it on at 4:33 am then went out of their way to place Libby's cell phone under a shoe beneath a body.

I'm not understanding your question. Are you saying the work records and the people at the workplace are false? What is your LE evidence of that?
I am already including the work records on your behalf. My question is what are the alibis for the 6 people.

I was thinking battery last night around or just after there was a response about data recovery of the phone being requested.

Battery

I had a phone (Android) turn off then back on in the middle of doing something and it wasn't updating at the time either.

It was glitchy as well - like at times it wouldn't load, texts would disappear, the keyboard wouldn't come up, words would be mangled when typing and all kinds of mishaps.

A 2 year old phone.

It died not long after, but by then I had ordered a replacement battery and new phone just in case it wasn't the battery.

The replacement battery resolved the issue.

IPHONE 6

I started to wonder if it could have been the battery if it wasn't the full reset not working as intended - so it is a possibility.

What I will say is this - I don't think anyone turned it on at 4:33 am then went out of their way to place Libby's cell phone under a shoe beneath a body.
All the Androids I've had over the years have also done this. I'd be sent a messages and it would linger, playing (I guess) in cyber space. Once it took over two days before I got the message. Delayed times would also occur when I sent messages and sometimes they'd never show up.

I am already including the work records on your behalf. My question is what are the alibis for the 6 people.
They are whatever LE has them on record as being.
Did Murphy and Click lie on the stand?

Last edited:
BBM
Are white trucks rare in Delphi?

I wonder how many white trucks are in Delphi at any given time.

I'm wondering about the purple PT cruiser.

Is purple a common car colour I wonder.

I know colours like lime green, purple, pink and even orange wouldn't be common out my way or surrounding areas. Not at all!

White, black and red are very common where I live. Also, maybe dark blue and sky blue. Not sure about green, but have seen a few yellow cars.

Not sure why that purple colour has stayed with me, but I know if I saw a colour like that or even the colour crimson I'd probably not only really like what I saw, but I'd remember it too.

All the Androids I've had over the years have also done this. I'd be sent a messages and it would linger, playing (I guess) in cyber space. Once it took over two days before I got the message. Delayed times would also occur when I sent messages and sometimes they'd never show up.

Me too. Like sometimes 3-4 days before a text would show.

I thought it was the phone company though or area.

Never once did it cross my mind it could be the battery.

So one boy was in school with teachers and friends, so his alibi could not get any stronger. Then one was at work with records and work colleagues. So these are iron-clad alibis IMO.

I am so confused because is the whole school now being accused of covering up and lying?!

So one boy was in school with teachers and friends, so his alibi could not get any stronger. Then one was at work with records and work colleagues. So these are iron-clad alibis IMO.

I am so confused because is the whole school now being accused of covering up and lying?!
So there's 6 now? 6 involved in the murders, the Odinist sacrificial murders?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14
Back