Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #193

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
there are pictures of searchers crossing the creek the day after they went missing and water appears to come waist high or below.[ I will look for it again]

And the female homeowner of a home right there said that the water at that time was pretty low at that part of the creek.[ I will try and find it and bring it here. ]

I'm aware. No need to find links.

My point is, the water was not ankle, or even knee, deep. It would have been past waist-high for the girls. Well, RA too since he's a shorty. I was not implying it was over anybody's head.

IMO MOO

What do you think...people pulling chains because it's obvious the Odin SODDI is demolished? That's my opinion, games being played by the Defense no doubt, with their SM buddies. I would not doubt it at all. AJMO

What do you think...people pulling chains because it's obvious the Odin SODDI is demolished? That's my opinion, games being played by the Defense no doubt, with their SM buddies. I would not doubt it at all. AJMO

Not sure what you mean. Pulling chains? SM buddies? Do you have links to explain what you mean?

Just my opinion, but I cannot conceive of any way that a young girl, in the throes of bleeding out from being slaughtered, would have the wherewithal to write anything cogent.

Not on a tree, not initials, nothing…I doubt she was trying to do anything other than stanch her blood flow, (a losing battle of course), and clutching, leaning or falling against the tree as her strength and her life ebbed away.

Justice for you, Abby. Justice for you, Libby.

Just my opinion, but I cannot conceive of any way that a young girl, in the throes of bleeding out from being slaughtered, would have the wherewithal to write anything cogent.

Not on a tree, not initials, nothing…I doubt she was trying to do anything other than stanch her blood flow, (a losing battle of course), and clutching, leaning or falling against the tree as her strength and her life ebbed away.

Justice for you, Abby. Justice for you, Libby.

Without her fingerprints, we have no proof that "she" even touched that tree.

IMO MOO

IMO MOO
It's her blood isn't it? How else is it going to get there unless the killer painted it on there. But a blood splatter expert said it did not look like it was painted. It looked like a natural transference of blood.

I will go with the expert at this point.

It's her blood isn't it? How else is it going to get there unless the killer painted it on there. But a blood splatter expert said it did not look like it was painted. It looked like a natural transference of blood.

I will go with the expert at this point.

I would be much more apt to "go with the epxert" if there was any indication Libby's palm or fingerprints were on that tree.

Or maybe even if he'd recorded his very recent experiment. So odd that he didn't. He went to great lengths to use his own blood he had drawn professionally, yet didn't record the experiment....what?!

IMO MOO

IMO MOO
I'd be curious if someone would even leave fingerprints on a tree in a situation like this. I am not expert, but I've followed enough cases to know that usually it's the oil from fingers that makes it possible to leave a print usually on a certain type of surface.. like doors, walls, cars.. things metal and easy to get prints off of. It seems tree bark might be a surface that isn't one that would be easy to get prints from. What would likely be left is DNA though.. so I'm sure it's proven to be her blood at this point and if anyone else's DNA was mixed with hers, I'm sure the defense would have mentioned that by now.

Thanks Sillybilly.

May we continue discussing BH?

Thanks again.
Depends on what context. Members should not be making insinuations, direct or indirect accusations against any individual who is not named as a POI/suspect, or charged with a crime in relation to this case.

Members may discuss what is said in the Franks Motion but may NOT speculate on the involvement of any other individual who has not been charged. The ONLY person charged is RA.

I'd be curious if someone would even leave fingerprints on a tree in a situation like this.

Probably not. Which would make it more crucial for the "blood splatter expert" to have bolstered his claims by recording his experiment he took the time and effort to procure his own blood for. Of course, maybe he did record it and we just don't know it.

IMO MOO

Highly recommend another look at the RTV6 helicopter Footage of Delphi, IN search for Abby and Libby. It'll show the lay of the land, and also, some searchers in the water.

The stream wasn't terribly deep during this period of time, the searchers are knee deep or less in several frames....

I've walked many a creek, and this one likely has waist deep areas, but also, I've seen numerous videos and still photos over the years of the area thought to be where they crossed, which would be shin deep at most.

I'd be very interested in hearing the speculative scenario of those who state the killer and the girls did not cross the creek.

Always the opinion is mine, cuz I'm the one that typed it out :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WomanKeepGoneAstray
Back