Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I’m not going to jump to the conclusion that someone sent these photos other than Libby. While I don’t know much of anything about Snapchat other than it’s very different from sending a photograph to somebody and under certain circumstances the photo is deleted after viewing. During the trial I’d expect there will testimony regarding the dynamics of Snapchat. The source of the two photos has certainly been traced long ago, backtracking from the recipient who received them. JMO
I am no expert, but I recall back in 2017 Snapchat was different than it is today. If someone opened the Snapchat app and took a photo with the app (not on the camera on their phone) and posted it, then it wasn't stored on the phone. You wouldn't be able to go into your photos and see the photo you took later becuase it wasn't stored on the device. I am unsure if that is still how this works because I no longer use Snapchat.

My kids use Snapchat and every single time they snap someone they take a photo of themselves or something they are doing or looking at and then send that with the snap.. so I'd say nobody would have phone storage space if every single photo was stored on the phone. :D

IMO this could be why they couldn't find the photo on the phone.

Cathy Russon reposted

Courthouse management & decorum order for the #RichardAllen trial.

•October 14-16 jury selection
•October 17-November 15 trial
•All sessions from 9am (doors open at 8:30am) until 6pm
•defense gets 10 seats
•prosecution gets 10 seats
•families get 20 seats (total)
•media gets 12 seats
•general public gets remainder of seats
•seating is first come first serve & if you leave your seat you can’t come back until the next break
•to still or video photography
•no audio recording
•media can only record outside

…. That’s 52 seats that are reserved & this is a tiny courtroom … how many does that leave for the public? If it wasn’t ABSURD I would say it sounds like she’s blocking out the general public … even in person …https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GE_FU9Xa0OS7RalOe9WKd8r01GnNKcP_/view?usp=drivesdk

Cathy Russon reposted

•defense gets 10 seats
•media gets 12 seats
•seating is first come first serve & if you leave your seat you can’t come back until the next break
•no audio recording

…. That’s 52 seats that are reserved & this is a tiny courtroom … how many does that leave for the public? If it wasn’t ABSURD I would say it sounds like she’s blocking out the general public … even in person …https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GE_FU9Xa0OS7RalOe9WKd8r01GnNKcP_/view?usp=drivesdk

Blocking out the public - oh look another conspiracy. It’s just absolutely pathetic. I mean god forbid the family to get seats before the public.

Last edited:
Cathy Russon reposted

•defense gets 10 seats
•media gets 12 seats
•no audio recording

Certainly wants no podcasters or YouTubers there imo. They won’t qualify as “media” without being part of an organization per that order. They’ll have to try to attend as regular citizens imo.

Has it ever been said, anywhere linkable, that Abby also had a phone that day?
Good questions SSR, I don't think it has been stated in MSM, but I'm sure there are plenty of rumors on SM. I do find it odd that a young teen her age didn't have one, but perhaps her family couldn't afford a phone and a monthly plan.

Or maybe Abby's mother didn't think it was a good idea. IDK

MOO

Good when so many have behaved abysmally towards the victims.

Moo
There is no place for the Internet cranks acting like complete idiots or wearing secret filming glasses (but they weren't charged, ummm hmmm) in a Court of Law during the high profile, sensitive, emotional trial of these two young girls Abby and Libby. They have names, I like to refer to them as such out of respect for them, the victims.

I imagine the Due Process Gang and the YTers and SM cranks will be doing anything and everything they can to finagle information out ASAP. Whoever gets the most likes and clicks = $$$$$$$$$$ :mad:

Even in the quest for Justice, Abby and Libby will still be exploited by the whackos out there. Sad state of affairs.

JMO

Cathy Russon reposted

•defense gets 10 seats
•media gets 12 seats
•no audio recording

I think the seats Judge Gull has assigned to the parties is fair. The D & P, the families, the media gets 12 and the rest is open to the public. I'm sorry CR finds it ABSURD, it seems obviously logical to me.

EBM: I see now it's the Internet cranks at it again and it isn't even trial time yet.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salty7
Back