Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #197

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am reminded of some of the previous trials I've watched here. Casey Anthony, Jodi Aries, etc. Wild times.

For those that may not have followed high profile trials at WS, just a heads up those threads can move very fast. They can get contentious easily but the content of posts is mainly the testimony being given at that time and members' impressions of it.

I will be thinking of our mods during this trial, it is always a hectic time behind the scenes. Some trials have necessitated several threads in a day, that is how quickly they move and reach post capacity.

Last edited:
People keep saying that---"but he also said he was innocent"-----AS IF that hurts the Prosecution case.

But I don't think it does.

Innocent defendants consistently say they are innocent. They rarely, if ever, confess 60+ times to murder.

Guilty defendants almost always insist they are innocent. So saying that he 'also claimed innocence' means next to nothing, IMO.

Once he confessed so many times and to so many different people, his statements of Innocence are meaningless.
RSBM to focus only on your remark to me. My comment had nothing to do with whether it hurt the prosecution or not. The P wasn't even mentioned.

IMO: The D will call actual medical experts to talk about the effects of whatever drugs RA was given. Hopefully they had a drug analysis done on him. The defense will show the jury numerous videos of RA's actions while he was in a psychotic state. They will see with their own eyes the conditions RA was kept in.

I don't know which way the jury will go.

I am reminded of some of the previous trials I've watched here. Casey Anthony, Jodi Aries, etc. Wild times.

For those that may not have followed high profile trials at WS, just a heads up those threads can move very fast. They can get contentious easily but the content of posts is mainly the testimony being given at that time and members' impressions of it.

I will be thinking of our mods during this trial, it is always a hectic time behind the scenes. Some trials have necessitated several threads in a day, that is how quickly they move and reach post capacity.
Yeah, I think Gannon's trial, it moved about a thread every court day. For over a month. And at the same time, there were two other big trials happening, one of which was Lori Vallow. It was nuts.

MOO

RSBM to focus only on your remark to me. My comment had nothing to do with whether it hurt the prosecution or not. The P wasn't even mentioned.

IMO: The D will call actual medical experts to talk about the effects of whatever drugs RA was given. Hopefully they had a drug analysis done on him. The defense will show the jury numerous videos of RA's actions while he was in a psychotic state. They will see with their own eyes the conditions RA was kept in.

I don't know which way the jury will go.
The defendant was not in a psychotic state during every confession. IMO... I doubt he managed to send a letter of confession to the warden while in a psychotic state, for example.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
n.zajk0wska
Back