Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11270150

Arrests imminent

The three are thought to be burglars who may have carried out raids in the holiday resort and live locally, although the Portuguese police would not say whether the men had criminal records.

Police also confirmed that all the suspects still live in Portugal and that interviews would take place at either of the two Algarve police stations, Faro or Portimao, conducted by Portuguese detectives with their British counterparts allowed to sit in but not intervene.

There is no way the m's are the ones the aery after. sY Solved it parents had know involvement moo.

So have i got this right?, the working theory of the Uk police is that Madeline was somehow killed by burglars who then decided the best course of action was to carry her dead body through town?.

According to a NZ source
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11269974
supposedly they're going to search near a place where tractorman worked.

The search for Madeleine McCann is to move to scrubland around a water treatment plant where a prime suspect may have worked.
Portuguese police sources have revealed that British officers are due to start scouring the area near the resort of Praia da Luz on Wednesday.
He's a suspect, he's not a suspect, he's a suspect, he's not a suspect...

The police are working based off evidence not theories, it would have taken a lot more than a theory to get portguese to let them in. It's about over folks. I hope if the M's are innocent people will accept it and move on.

So have i got this right?, the working theory of the Uk police is that Madeline was somehow killed by burglars who then decided the best course of action was to carry her dead body through town?.

:floorlaugh:

I guess that's the working theory! They have know evidence if they did they wouldn't be just searching they would also be making arrests! As well the arrest's have been coming for what 6 months now? Don't hold your breath lol!

[B]The police are working based off evidence[/B] not theories, it would have taken a lot more than a theory to get portguese to let them in. It's about over folks. I hope if the M's are innocent people will accept it and move on.

Do you have A link too back this up?

The police are working based off evidence not theories, it would have taken a lot more than a theory to get portguese to let them in. It's about over folks. I hope if the M's are innocent people will accept it and move on.

I don't think it's anywhere near over. Just my opinion.

I believe they are eliminating search areas one by one so they can narrow down what might have really happened.

Here's an interesting quote about "false directions" and "false statements" from Sky news:

Pinto Monteiro, who was in post when Madeleine disappeared in the resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007, explained that he believed the Portuguese and British are working professionally together in the latest phase of the investigation.

"All investigations deemed to discover what happened to Madeleine will be useful - we need to establish some certainty as to what happened," he said.

He added that the case was a complex criminal investigation due to "hundreds of false directions, hundreds of false statements … some were well-intentioned and others just malicious".
http://news.sky.com/story/1279014/madeleine-mccann-new-search-will-be-useful

Obviously the "well-intentioned" statements might be the hundreds of Madeleine sightings from around the world that didn't turn out to be her. But the "malicious" ones are anybody's guess.

Here's an interesting quote about "false directions" and "false statements" from Sky news:

http://news.sky.com/story/1279014/madeleine-mccann-new-search-will-be-useful

Obviously the "well-intentioned" statements might be the hundreds of Madeleine sightings from around the world that didn't turn out to be her. But the "malicious" ones are anybody's guess.

I suspect that the police are also being very careful - they could hardly go into this search stating 'we are looking for evidence to help us convict the parents' could they?

Its a shame really because I would have enjoyed the media / internet storm that would have caused! :slapfight: :floorlaugh:

Maybe it's a shared theory?

Perhaps they're on the same page.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have A link too back this up?

This helps my theory more than I realized, I believe someone in prison all ready talked in March-

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id482.html

March 20, 2014*
A source within Portugal's Polícia Judíciaria (PJ) headquarters in Lisbon says that evidence of a string of crimes, including a sexual predator's activities at coastal resorts in the western Algarve, had in fact been the main driving force behind Portuguese officials deciding to re-open the case. "We met with Andy Redwood and Madeleine's parents last October to inform them of the reasons behind the decision of Portuguese authorities to re-open the case," the police source stressed.

Theories don't solve cases, evidence does. It's quite clear they are on the same page, someone outside the family is responsible. No one seems to be denying that any longer, except a few die hards. Moo

Theories don't solve cases, evidence does. It's quite clear they are on the same page, someone outside the family is responsible. No one seems to be denying that any longer, except a few die hards. Moo

Well.... when there is indeed some incriminating evidence and arrests....perhaps it will become clear to me.
Until such time, I will continue to believe otherwise.

This helps my theory more than I realized, I believe someone in prison all ready talked in March-

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id482.html

March 20, 2014*

A source within Portugal's Polícia Judíciaria (PJ) headquarters in Lisbon says that evidence of a string of crimes, including a sexual predator's activities at coastal resorts in the western Algarve, had in fact been the main driving force behind Portuguese officials deciding to re-open the case. "We met with Andy Redwood and Madeleine's parents last October to inform them of the reasons behind the decision of Portuguese authorities to re-open the case," the police source stressed.

Did you read the entry from March 14?

That's where I am. IMO

So are we meant to believe that burglars now abduct children now? (And ignore the smaller children that are lighter to carry, less likely to remember their parents?)

By the way, if they arrest anyone else but the M and T7 and put forth the files/evidence with the proof, I will apologise for being wrong.

As Linda7NJ said, I will continue to believe the Ms are guilty until it becomes clear otherwise.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=11270150

Arrests imminent

The three are thought to be burglars who may have carried out raids in the holiday resort and live locally, although the Portuguese police would not say whether the men had criminal records.

Police also confirmed that all the suspects still live in Portugal and that interviews would take place at either of the two Algarve police stations, Faro or Portimao, conducted by Portuguese detectives with their British counterparts allowed to sit in but not intervene.

There is no way the m's are the ones the aery after. sY Solved it parents had know involvement moo.

From your link:

"Those the police want to talk to will be immediately constituted as arguidos, a Portuguese term for someone who is a suspect, which garnered infamy when Madeleine's parents, along with a British expatriate called Robert Murat, were given the status by Portuguese authorities. All three were cleared by a prosecutor in 2008."

Wondering if the prosecutor was Mary Lacy?
J/k

Usual diversionary media cack stories from the McCanns. I hope SY are working with the PJ and the files and are telling them nothing. I've caught myself being hopeful again... :facepalm:

Usual diversionary media cack stories from the McCanns. I hope SY are working with the PJ and the files and are telling them nothing. I've caught myself being hopeful again... :facepalm:

Hi Praxis :) I know what you mean; I switch between being hopeful and wanting to throw a brick through my screen.

The recent SY investigation in PDL has come across, IMO, as a big showpiece. Too much activity in the direct view of the media. They really didn't expect to find a thing. All too showy with Redwood strutting about, and dogs being cooled down. Every opportunity for the press.

Is it true that one of the next locations is the land of Tractorman? Is this all a build up for finding something there?

It wouldn't surprise me if SY come to the conclusion that a certain Mr. Savile 'dunnit'. Now that would be an ending.

All jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member