Active Search for Evidence taking Place Around Portugese Resort

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't have happened to my child.
When I go on a family vacation, I spend my time with my family.
I certainly would not leave babies alone to meet up with friends every night and every morning drop them off at the resort daycare.
If I wanted an adult carefree vacation, I'd leave my children at home, with their grandparents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not necessarily trying to defend the parents here, but if you read through the missing children's cases, you'll find quite a few where a sleeping child was taken out a window while a caregiver was in the next room. Kids have been snatched from front yards while their mothers screamed and ran after the car. It's rare, but it does happen.

And an aside: spending all day in resort daycare playing with other kids used to be one of the things our kids looked forward to about resort vacations. Again, not necessarily defending the parents, but it's too easy to take normal decisions and use them as a club on people who have already had a terrible thing happen to them.

Not necessarily trying to defend the parents here, but if you read through the missing children's cases, you'll find quite a few where a sleeping child was taken out a window while a *caregiver was in the next room*. Kids have been snatched from front yards while their mothers screamed and ran after the car. It's rare, but it does happen.

And an aside: spending all day in resort daycare playing with other kids used to be one of the things our kids looked forward to about resort vacations. Again, not necessarily defending the parents, but it's too easy to take normal decisions and use them as a club on people who have already had a terrible thing happen to them.

The kids were in the creche every day.
The same Nannies were available to baby-sit.
There was a also a night-creche (just ask 'Tannerman')

There's NO excuse for leaving all 3 kids alone every night !

BBM - They weren't even in the same building

The kids were in the creche every day.
The same Nannies were available to baby-sit.
There was a also a night-creche (just ask 'Tannerman')

There's NO excuse for leaving all 3 kids alone every night !

BBM - They weren't even in the same building

That's not what I said. I said that even if somebody had been in the next room, that might not have stopped a theoretical kidnapper. There have been cases where it hasn't.

The UK media are STILL blindly supporting the McCanns.

Any doubt has been erased by the photo of the grafitti on the wall in PDL.

The picture of this grafitti published by the UK media says "The English Police are Stupid" but they cut out the rest of the sentence which goes on to say "the parents killed Meddie" (sic).

So. Why publish a photo of local grafitti, only to cut half of the grafitti out and change the entire meaning of the grafitti?

Because the UK media is SHAMEFUL, a bunch of parasites, now too scared to do their job thanks to Levenson and the McCann and the pathetic libel laws in the UK.

The UK media print OPINION as fact.

Also, LE are NOT UPDATING the media, they have said that in no uncertain terms (we will not be providing a running commentary) so it stands to reason the crap they are printing is just that, as it's always been, crap.

Made up by editors keen to sell papers but not so keen to be hauled over the coals in litigation.

Thank God for the internet, if it wasn't for folks like US calling "foul" the whole thing would have been quietly put to bed and lost to history.

Btw - I will bet my bottom dollar the McCann suddenly cannot make it to their own trial on Monday.

They are petrified of arrest, AND allergic to witness boxes.

Scotland Yard is a joke. Officially.

Really?

Do you not remember Redmond casually exploding the Tannerman lie without turning a hair or even adjusting his tie?

I do.

:)

Don't underestimate this guy, I know he comes across as some sort of overgrown schoolboy, but I like his work...talk about sleight of hand.

No one even saw the Tannerman discrediting coming...I suggest we also have no idea what else he has up his sleeve.

I get what your saying but...
The U.K. media has bombarded us with this story for 7 years.
During which ignoring most of the facts.
The libel trials & 'gaggings' (not just on-going one) which there's been a few - U.K. residents, are hardly if at all mentioned.

The McCanns, for whatever reason, are getting all this attention & support, for what essentially was down to them leaving 3 'very young' children alone in an un-secured flat while going to a bar every evening !

Whatever the British press assumes we are not stupid & know how to access the 'web'
Not only do we see that we are being fed a load of BS but many of us have also seen/read the Portuguese (PJ) Files :wink:

And Honestly, if we believed there was a chance of finding a 'live' Maddie the cost wouldn't be such an issue.

*Ask Kerri Needham how much help or funding SHE GOT !*

Sadly, I believe little Maddie has become secondary to what is truly going on.

Just to add: I think most of these sites HAVE already been searched at least once.

I just thought this was worth repeating. Bold type for emphasis is my own addition.

Regardless of what happened, the McCanns decided going out to dinner was more important than being with their children that night, it cost them a daughter and they have to live with that.

I agree that Andy Redwood is not to be under-estimated either. I suspect he has a few cards up his sleeve. Let's hope he is allowed to play them.

I just don't get why there is all this confusion.

We already know that 99% of what hits the papers is made up bs.

We already know SY aren't about to give us any further information at this stage.

So WHY is everyone so adamant that the British police are wasting time and money?

No one KNOWS what evidence, information, or proof they have, so why is everyone so sure SY are indulging in a "whitewash"?

You simply cannot judge from the media in this case.

I know they have been fed information from the investigation but bearing in mind who the main suspects are, the information being fed may not be accurate.

8 burglars, who apparently are sitting in PDL waiting to be interviewed and/or arrested, AFTER the digs

OR

8 Tapas members, who have already been interviewed, refused to cooperate further, and are now being teased and tormented by the police releasing red herrings to the press?

It's quite simple really when you apply a bit of common sense and knowledge of LE tactics.

What they say quite often is not what they mean ESPECIALLY in an ongoing case.

That's not what I said. I said that even if somebody had been in the next room, that might not have stopped a theoretical kidnapper. There have been cases where it hasn't.

Even though that maybe true, what's the chances of them opening the shutters and the window without the parents hearing? Little too none if what the mccanns say is true there is know way if they had been home they would not have heard! If the upstairs neighbor could hear them kids crying at night I just don't see how its possible they wouldn't have heard. This is all MOO of course....

Even though that maybe true, what's the chances of them opening the shutters and the window without the parents hearing? Little too none if what the mccanns say is true there is know way if they had been home they would not have heard! If the upstairs neighbor could hear them kids crying at night I just don't see how its possible they wouldn't have heard. This is all MOO of course....

I'm not saying it did happen. I'm not even hypothesizing that it might have happened. All I'm saying is that IF there was a kidnapper -- a point on which I am neutral -- there's no guarantee their being home would have saved Madeleine. It's unlikely, I agree, but there are cases where it has happened.

There is a load of evidence in this case, all pointing one way.

The GNR, the Leics police, the PJ and now the Met have all investigated, and whatever evidence they have found has implicated the parents. We know this as they've told us...all except SY, but the digs seem to confirm the same theory.

IMO the reason they are digging before interviewing, is because the 8 suspects have already been interviewed, back in 2007.

The digs are clearly based on new information, either the cellphone pings and/or someone's talking.

I would bet money that one of the Tapas is blabbing. They all lied and surely one or two of them can see the entire house of cards is about to collapse and is scrambling to save their own butts.

The GNR, the Leics police, the PJ and now the Met have all investigated, and whatever evidence they have found has implicated the parents. We know this as they've told us...all except SY, but the digs seem to confirm the same theory.

IMO the reason they are digging before interviewing, is because the 8 suspects have already been interviewed, back in 2007.

The digs are clearly based on new information, either the cellphone pings and/or someone's talking.

I would bet money that one of the Tapas is blabbing. They all lied and surely one or two of them can see the entire house of cards is about to collapse and is scrambling to save their own butts.

I so hope you're right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope she is right as well but I don't think so! I don't see why they would start talking now and not 7 years ago when it all happened. Also if they were working based of new evidence or someone talking why didn't they find anything relating too Madeleine? Either way I just hope this case keeps moving forward the responsible parties are charged and maybe then Madeleine will finally have peace!!

This is the most plausible explanation from those on the table.

I can understand the McCanns constructing this whole thing to protect their lives but I have to wonder why the Tapas eaters would have joined in as well.
Perhaps they all got sucked in on day one and decided after that it was too risky to change their stories.

Jane Tanner's nonsensical 'eyewitness' descriptions didn't help. How can you release a sketch of a supposed abductor which captures the pattern on the little girl's pyjamas but none of the supposed abductor's facial features? Couple that with the fact she didn't mention it for the first day when everyone was running around screaming abduction and it stinks so bad you don't need a cadaver dog to detect it.

This is the most plausible explanation from those on the table.

I can understand the McCanns constructing this whole thing to protect their lives but I have to wonder why the Tapas eaters would have joined in as well.
Perhaps they all got sucked in on day one and decided after that it was too risky to change their stories. ...

I think it's because the entire Tapas group were also leaving their children alone and taking turns checking. Some of them may truly have been confused that night, or in the days afterward. I think they may be the "well-meaning" people the Portuguese police were talking about the other day, as well as the priest at the church.

Beyond that, I have no idea what their motivations were, or if they would still be talking after all these years.

It's more likely that there's some new twist that Scotland Yard is keeping hush-hush. Not something they've found on scene, but something in the file that's a contradiction or a slip of the tongue. At least that's my one hope of solving this.

I'm very curious about court on Monday. That is going to be interesting, indeed.

I think the people at dinner were probably all too buzzed to be of any use as witnesses :p Some of them sound like they weren't even sure what planet they were on, let alone when something might have happened.

The "intruder" never existed.

The "checks" never took place on any other night.

Add in the changing stories (or lies, as I call them) and you have absolutely no evidence of abduction - there never was so much as a hair.

The only mystery here is why people believe them.

Well, I know why Joe Public believes them in the UK, but here on WS we're not supposed to be so blindly accepting.

Monday - they can make it to the libel trial but not to the dig for their baby?

Bizarre and once again underlines the hidden motive - MONEY.

Lost blonde toddlers are literally worth their weight in gold, sympathy wise.

Monday - I don't think they will go to the trial because they are allergic to witness boxes and now their allergy seems to have spread to Portugal as well.

It is getting very, very exciting. For those of us who want the TRUTH to be dug up at least.

So do you guys really think something might come of all this? I gotta say I always had this case pegged like a JonBenet - never to be solved (well not officially anyway).

I hope they question Murat again. He hired a car not long after Madeleine disappeared and then denied he'd drove it as far as what the mileage reported. There are also some inconsistencies with regards to both his and Sergey Malinka's statements, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
a_renee