Actor Danny Masterson, of 'That 70s Show' charged with raping multiple women *Mistrial 2022* *Retrial 2023 Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After seeing the stats of the first jury, Im not too hopeful. I hope Im wrong.

He was in The Ranch, but his character was killed off when the accusations surfaced.

Oh yeah, the Ashton Kuther and Sam Elliott show on Netflix, right? My friend used to watch it and I'd drop in and out but I never got into it. Danny Masterson's brother was in Malcom in the Middle. Is his brother a scientologist too?

ETA: Nevermind, I googled it and his brother Christopher is a stupid scientologist as well. God, I sure hope they make it to Operating Thetan Level 8 /end sarcasm

Last edited:

Danny Masterson drugged women’s drinks so he could rape them, then relied on his prominence in the Church of Scientology to avoid consequences for years, a prosecutor told jurors Tuesday in closing arguments at the actor’s trial.

Oh yeah, the Ashton Kuther and Sam Elliott show on Netflix, right? My friend used to watch it and I'd drop in and out but I never got into it. Danny Masterson's brother was in Malcom in the Middle. Is his brother a scientologist too?

ETA: Nevermind, I googled it and his brother Christopher is a stupid scientologist as well. God, I sure hope they make it to Operating Thetan Level 8 /end sarcasm
Yeah I didnt like The Ranch, but loved Malcolm in the Middle. His half sister played Tara in The Walking dead. When I found out she was a Scientologist I liked her less.

Attachments

• A14157E4-A6F2-4BF1-A1A1-8ABCB6EFF4D3.jpeg
    A14157E4-A6F2-4BF1-A1A1-8ABCB6EFF4D3.jpeg
    236.2 KB · Views: 14
"One person supporting the accusations against Masterson of the charges is The King Of Queens actress and former member of the church Leah Remini — who gave evidence during both trials that she was raped by the actor in 2003."

Am I reading this quote from the article correctly????

I have not seen any reports that Leah was also raped or that she testified at both trials. She has been attending the trials in support against Masterson and Scientology but is not on either witness list.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed
Back