Actor Danny Masterson, of 'That 70s Show' charged with raping multiple women *Mistrial 2022* *Retrial 2023 Guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I could have sworn I saw the thread title say "Verdict Watch" earlier in the week or last week. Am I remembering wrong or was it an error? What is the status of the trial currently?
TIA!

I could have sworn I saw the thread title say "Verdict Watch" earlier in the week or last week. Am I remembering wrong or was it an error? What is the status of the trial currently?
TIA!
I saw it too.

The Masterson's were $cientologists, and I believe they managed to rope in Laura Prepon as well. Laura has been very quiet about it lately, and I believe she is trying to distance herself from the cult (good move for her career). I think Ortega said she might not be attending sessions or donating money anymore, but she is trying to evade the "fair game" hostility by not outwardly declaring to the media that she officially left.

All this to say... Laura wouldn't even have the option of doing this if she wasn't a famous celebrity. The cult really tries to sell itself to celebrities because they make the cult look good. If she were further down the ladder of importance, she would experience much less compassion from the cult.

Good thoughts to Laura and anyone else trying to escape the cult.

Jurors on Friday are expected to re-watch a video that was played during the trial and review a transcript of the interview — their first two requests since they began deliberations.

The Church of Scientology issued a statement late Wednesday criticizing the prosecution’s characterizations of the church’s actions.

“The church has no policy prohibiting or discouraging members from reporting criminal conduct of anyone, Scientologists or not, to law enforcement,” according to the statement. “Quite the opposite, church policy explicitly demands Scientologists abide by all laws of the land. All allegations to the contrary are totally false.”

Jurors on Friday are expected to re-watch a video that was played during the trial and review a transcript of the interview — their first two requests since they began deliberations.

The Church of Scientology issued a statement late Wednesday criticizing the prosecution’s characterizations of the church’s actions.

“The church has no policy prohibiting or discouraging members from reporting criminal conduct of anyone, Scientologists or not, to law enforcement,” according to the statement. “Quite the opposite, church policy explicitly demands Scientologists abide by all laws of the land. All allegations to the contrary are totally false.”

Oh well thanks Scientology! So all those that say differently are going rogue? LOL

This is laughable. They go after people who disagree with them.

Leah Remini has her own substack!

I saw the mother of a Jane Doe wrote a letter to David Miscavage, complaining about how her daughter’s rape was handled within the cult. The letter is important documentation that would help her daughter’s case. But mom is not cooperating with the prosecution and so the letter can’t be entered into evidence.

“Fearing exile from Scientology, Jane Doe #1's mom has declined to be cooperative in the rape trial of her daughter. Instead of protecting her daughter, she is siding with the totalitarian cult she’s a member of. As a result, Jane Doe #1’s mom is obstructing justice”

This cult really does destroy families.

Yeah, sure they do! (Just like they encourage all members with mental health struggles to see a psychiatrist or therapist.)

Leah Remini has her own substack!

I saw the mother of a Jane Doe wrote a letter to David Miscavage, complaining about how her daughter’s rape was handled within the cult. The letter is important documentation that would help her daughter’s case. But mom is not cooperating with the prosecution and so the letter can’t be entered into evidence.

“Fearing exile from Scientology, Jane Doe #1's mom has declined to be cooperative in the rape trial of her daughter. Instead of protecting her daughter, she is siding with the totalitarian cult she’s a member of. As a result, Jane Doe #1’s mom is obstructing justice”

This cult really does destroy families.
That's heartbreaking.

Jurors deliberated for a fourth day without reaching a verdict Monday in the retrial of "That '70s Show" actor Danny Masterson, who is charged with raping three women at his Hollywood Hills home between 2001 and 2003.

The panel is due back at 1:30 p.m. Tuesday to resume its deliberations.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery
Back