Again: Where was Casey going for two years?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Please refer to bolded areas above: CC's - I definitely agree with you on this one! The pics mentioned made GA sick enough to throw up. They were also not released in the document dumps yet. I question this b/c other pics were released, and Florida has The Sunshine Law - so, something is keeping LE from leaking those 1000+ pictures to the public.

Are you confusing this with George getting sick while describing the smell of decomp in the Pontiac? I am confused. Were there two instances of George getting sick while talking to LE?

I would think the only way that KC could hide not working for two years to Cindy was if she had some sort of cooperation from GA. I think there are reports he lost a good deal of money somehow: gambling on line, and nigerian money scam, or, who knows, maybe something to do with KC?
The maps posted earlier showing the sequence of cell phone pings was interesting. Do they accurately reflect close positions of the phone or are only appoximations?
The comment was made that she seems to keep going back to Amscot often. That location is near her old high school, the Sports Authority she said she worked at, and most importantly, to me, it's near the exotic club that I believe was said that several of her friends were involved with. That place has always been suspicious to me. I've never been there but have heard a lot about what goes on there.

That location is near her old high school, the Sports Authority she said she worked at, and most importantly, to me, it's near the exotic club that I believe was said that several of her friends were involved with. That place has always been suspicious to me. I've never been there but have heard a lot about what goes on there.

There's an exotic club near 50 and 551? What's the name of the club?

I may be wrong (it has happened once or twice)...but I recall reading that Casey did NOT receive a diploma. I am gunna go search to see where I read that...anyone know definitively? Either way thanks for replying.
''''

I thought I read that too but it is buried in the piles and piles of posts. I thought I heard she was a few credits shy or something like that. Who knows....

As I recall the discussion ended with she did not attend the high school graduation due to needing more credit(s) and then somehow obtained the credit(s) and was eventually awarded a diploma.

From the high school she attended or a GED? That I do not remember.

Casey is no rocket scientist, let's put it that way. (Nor are any of the other family members, based on their usage of the English language, for one thing.)

I was thinking it was the Amscot on 50 and 436 and didn't realize the one she went to was over on Goldenrod, but really they aren't that far. I'm pretty sure I read that she had a lot of friends at the club, which is where Old Cheney dead ends to 50 on the west side of 436. Can't think of its name right now.
I think one of her friends was a bouncer there and had the idea that she knew several of the dancers and others that went there. Could be mistaken, I guess, because it's been awhile since I read anything about that, but ever since I heard the connection with that club, it made my spidey senses tingle.
That's one of the reasons I was asking about the locations of the cell phone pings. Are they accurate to her location, or the tower they came from?

I was thinking it was the Amscot on 50 and 436 and didn't realize the one she went to was over on Goldenrod, but really they aren't that far. I'm pretty sure I read that she had a lot of friends at the club, which is where Old Cheney dead ends to 50 on the west side of 436. Can't think of its name right now.
I think one of her friends was a bouncer there and had the idea that she knew several of the dancers and others that went there. Could be mistaken, I guess, because it's been awhile since I read anything about that, but ever since I heard the connection with that club, it made my spidey senses tingle.
That's one of the reasons I was asking about the locations of the cell phone pings. Are they accurate to her location, or the tower they came from?

Dancers Royale is the one at Old Cheney and 50.

What other club are you talking about. Because I caught a post on the internet the other day about there clubs that caught my eye, I wasnt sure about it because I dont live in the state of Florida.

I agree, and interesting post. I always wondered this as well. It was curious in Lee's visit to the jail, when discussing the two phones, and he said something cryptically about did that phone mostly have numbers of people having to do with "that professional capacity", or something like that. She quickly said "yes" and they said no more about it. I always thought from the beginning that she must have been doing some kind of work during the past couple years (at least on-again off-again, maybe not so much lately), that she preferred to keep private and that Lee probably knew about, whether something like you mention, some type of scamming (possibly the car parts scam that has been mentioned here at WS), selling drugs, soft-core "party entertainment", theft or identity theft maybe of tourists at Universal or anywhere else, or I don't know what. (My speculation only, I don't have proof.) In the photos where she's in the "cards" costume (I think it was back in 06 or 07, right?), which were often described as "pictures of her partying", the girls are doing soft-core type poses for photographs. It looked more like working than partying. At first I used to wonder if she'd maybe been a stripper/dancer and just didn't want her parents to know because they would not approve, but since she dreaded having to do the "hot body contest" dance so much and said they would never get her to do that again, was so nervous about getting onstage to dance that she had to "pound shots" according to the guy from Fusian (T.Piper? or who was it)--also judging from the photos of her in the hot body dance, I don't think she was a dancer/stripper. But I always have wondered about the above. Also, there was that one text where she was saying that Sean needed to "bring some girls" to Fusian, wasn't there? On the Lake Vaj guys website, which was maintained by SD, (now private), the profile originally said "Lake Vaj, Interests: *advertiser censored*.)

My only problem with all of this is if she was doing this stuff she would have had money. If she had money she would have been out of that house in a heart beat.

I'm wondering why some club manager, or dancers, employees etc... haven't come forward saying they had worked with KC or something along that line, if that's what she was really doing.
Then again, is it possible that LE has this information, or have info about where/what she WAS doing for the last 2 years and it has been kept quiet? Are there any people on witness list that are in this line of work?

I thought I read that too but it is buried in the piles and piles of posts. I thought I heard she was a few credits shy or something like that. Who knows....

I read on the rumor thread or somewhere that she did not graduate with her class, but did get ther diploma later.

G figured it out, and CA told him, "Your not a detective anymore George, mind your own business."

My guess is, she would head back home and turn on the computer or tv, and hang out until it was time to "come home from work." I'm thinking sometimes she would go "shopping", sometimes over to someones house. All the things that teenagers do when they skip school... a whole lot of nothing.

As far as her being a "working girl," don't think so, and I'll tell you why... A pretty decient looking 20 year old white girl doing "tricks" in south Florida would be making... around $1000/day. Now, she would have bundles of cash laying around the house. Remember, she made no house payments, car payments, insurance payments, school loan payments, utilities payments, payments for Caylee clothes, Caylee food, Caylee toys, Caylee's doctor visits, Caylee's baby sitter... etc, etc, etc. C&G paid for all that, so she only needed to come up with a small amount of money for personal items. She likely drank free at nearly any club she went to, because some guy was always buying her drinks, or dinner. So you see, it took her very little money to live on.

I clearly see her as sponging off her parents and friends. Likely was taking cash from boy friends during that time too, and she had nearly nothing to pay for. She was living her, "Beautiful Life!"

Something to think about: Nothing can explain the compromising photos, and or videos, that LE haven't released to the public (via doc dumps like the other photos already released) other tha the obvious. KC was involved in something, probably small or minutely but still something, that was yucky enough to make her father vomit. GA got sick when he saw them and explained this to LE. IMO.

this was posted earlier today,then an answer posted at 12:25, but the subject just ended. The next post was after 3pm. Does anyone know anything about GA vomiting after seeing pictures of KC? I am very courious about this, first I have heard. thanks.:waitasec:

G figured it out, and CA told him, "Your not a detective anymore George, mind your own business."

My guess is, she would head back home and turn on the computer or tv, and hang out until it was time to "come home from work." I'm thinking sometimes she would go "shopping", sometimes over to someones house. All the things that teenagers do when they skip school... a whole lot of nothing.

As far as her being a "working girl," don't think so, and I'll tell you why... A pretty decient looking 20 year old white girl doing "tricks" in south Florida would be making... around $1000/day. Now, she would have bundles of cash laying around the house. Remember, she made no house payments, car payments, insurance payments, school loan payments, utilities payments, payments for Caylee clothes, Caylee food, Caylee toys, Caylee's doctor visits, Caylee's baby sitter... etc, etc, etc. C&G paid for all that, so she only needed to come up with a small amount of money for personal items. She likely drank free at nearly any club she went to, because some guy was always buying her drinks, or dinner. So you see, it took her very little money to live on.

I clearly see her as sponging off her parents and friends. Likely was taking cash from boy friends during that time too, and she had nearly nothing to pay for. She was living her, "Beautiful Life!"

Exactly. And if someone questioned her working hours, she'd say "working from home today" or "doing an event later tonight".
It's not that mysterious to me and I can totally see how she'd get away with this, especially if her parent's were afraid to confront her for Caylee's sake.

I think the straw that broke the camels back was stealing from Grandpa's bank account.

I would think the only way that KC could hide not working for two years to Cindy was if she had some sort of cooperation from GA. I think there are reports he lost a good deal of money somehow: gambling on line, and nigerian money scam, or, who knows, maybe something to do with KC?
The maps posted earlier showing the sequence of cell phone pings was interesting. Do they accurately reflect close positions of the phone or are only appoximations?
The comment was made that she seems to keep going back to Amscot often. That location is near her old high school, the Sports Authority she said she worked at, and most importantly, to me, it's near the exotic club that I believe was said that several of her friends were involved with. That place has always been suspicious to me. I've never been there but have heard a lot about what goes on there.

I also don't think she could hide lack of income for 2 years, as some of you have mentioned, family would wonder re: taxes? pay stubs? payments to nanny? medical benefits? etc. So I think there was some knowledge in the family, and wonder about the rumors of her and LA being in some kind of business. (My opinion only). I always wondered about the "nigerian internet scam" too. Re: exotic club, is it Dancer's Royale? By the way are there any maps with ALL these locations mentioned in the witness interviews flagged, I think I've seen most of the ping maps but not ones with everything flagged.

I always thought the vomiting was between discussing the trunk smell with police and then LE saying Lee was on his way. He had mentioned to police "please don't tell Lee that I've been telling you all this". It gave me the impression he was really afraid of facing Lee, having spoken honestly to LE, or just facing Lee with the facts regarding the smell. But then, Lee had smelled it too, but something about Lee being on his way anyway. My impression only. But that's an interesting thought about LE having shared some photos with him. I never thought of that possibility. Could they have shown him Annie's statement. (?) I guess they wouldn't do that. Maybe just the act of saying it out loud to LE about the smell overwhelmed him.

What if they showed him the fake ID (theoretical) they'd found in her purse?

My only problem with all of this is if she was doing this stuff she would have had money. If she had money she would have been out of that house in a heart beat.

I agree, I think whatever work she'd been involved in must have been marginal for the past 2 years and that whatever it was was supplanted by her interest in TL, Fusian, etc in that last month. MOO total speculation on my part. And I think that interest was mostly that she felt she was getting involved in "event planning" to be honest.

yes...

in a nutshell, she told her co-workers she couldn't afford to adopt Caylee because she didn't want to tell them she was afraid of her daughter. just re-look at their first jail house meeting...her and G. tip toed around the subject of Caylee, clearly afraid of confronting KC, and when they tried, she went ballistic and they immediately back way off.

I believe a lot of folks put major confrontations off because they don't want to deal with the emotional consequences.

thanks for those insightful words, Costalpilot.

I also got the impression in the conversations with her parents at the prison, and I can't explain my impression as well as you, but that maybe there was an element of emotional blackmail she'd been able to hold over them for years or something. I don't mean something bad they did to her, but something she could hold over them. Total speculation on my part, just a vague impression. I was struck by the way she said in that jailhouse conversation to CA, "I haven't said anything", "I haven't been talking to anybody". Almost like they placate her because they're afraid of her talking, or maybe there is just a strong code of privacy in their family. Or maybe they just try to avoid stirring her up because if she gets talking, mental illness becomes evident, something along those lines. Even to the point that they would stop asking questions when Caylee was missing and they were desperate to get information to save Caylee's life. I guess they just knew it was a dead end, maybe they'd beaten their head against that wall too many times before. Sorry, I'm getting OTT.

My guess is she dealt drugs and maybe LA was privy to that....???
This two year period has puzzled me too. Not one person has come forward to fill in this blank - which is amazing to me. Fooling her parents for 2 years appears to be no big feet for KC, I can understand easily how physically she could appear to work; however, how in the heck did she account for the lack of $??? It definately wasn't legal income or it would be accounted for. Maybe the IRS should look into her taxes.....

I know. Wonder what will come out from the prosecution witnesses, also wonder if any of them are being given some kind of immunity?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back