aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand all the complaints about Jodi having been interviewed - i think it is great! Let the B#$% keep talking as much as long as she wants until sentencing. Let her trash TA some more! Let her get up and give a statement, in front of our wonderful - no - juanderful - jury and trash TA with the family sitting right there. I am sure they will agree with me on this - every time she opens her mouth, she digs that grave just a little bit deeper. Every word she says that offends me, that offends you or that offends TA's family, OFFENDS THE JURY. And they are allowed to hear all of it, if Martinez so desires... let her talk! If you don't want to hear what she has to say, don't LISTEN. I haven't. But I am so, so glad she's digging her grave with every word she says.

Juan Martinez was great, I think we all agree. But let me tell you what else I think - Juan had A TON of help in convicting JA - the help he had - 18 DAYS OF HER LYING BS ON THE WITNESS STAND. Let her TALK!
:cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer:

I can feel it in my bones, Gus Searcy is invovled in this disaster that resulted in Travis being murdered in some way or another. My gut says that little man was helpful in planning a scam with a phone capable of recording phone conversations. I have nothing to base that on other than he is the source of the phone involved and his great sympathy for the murderer. JMO - he is up to his eyeballs in that phone tape.

Yes, yes, yes!! I agree. I have thought all along that he was involved. Hope it comes out and he gets his punishment.

I've been thinking about forgiveness since listening to Chris Hughes and it has been a real challenge. However, when I realized and completely understood that Jodi is broken, I am now at the point where I actually feel sorry for her. If she had the emotional capacity, she would never have caused such a massive amount of devestation. I don't know why she is the way she isbut perhaps she is just Lady Ga Ga---just born this way. I find myself having compassion for her in the middle of all of her antics. She's an attention *advertiser censored* and she can't help it. She can only deal with people, situations and circumstances using the only tools known to her which is manipulation, conniving, calculation and deception. Those are skills which she has mastered and and it's all she knows. Jodi is a living void without any sense of self. It's so easy to be yourself if you at least have some sense of you and I'm sure if Jodi had the capabilites to do so, she would. It takes a lot of energy to be a Jodi when you have to mimmick emotions and think about how to look and feel genuine. In the end you get nothing but despair, rejection, loathing...it sucks to be her. It sucks to not even have soul for others to pray for you. It sucks to want to be "normal" like other people aand you just can't do it.

IMO, FJA is not broken or damaged; she's defective. Nor is every psychopath/disordered person a savage, sadistic murderer. She knows right from wrong.

To excuse her because she's an emotional void and therefore couldn't help herself is to do a disservice to real human beings who suffer and take responsibility for their actions. It is also to ascribe some semblance of normal human being and feeling to someone who was born subhuman. FJA does not suffer because she has no conscience. Her only suffering is for herself and her frustrations and wants. Her goal in life is to gratify her desires and her ego by preying on the good and the gullible. She is happy in that place and looks down on the rest of us as puny humans and weaklings. She may be void of positive emotion but she is very full of herself.

One other thing, Chris Hughes speaks about forgiveness from a Christian perspective. Others talk about it from a therapeutic perspective. No one talks about the fact that this psycho killer has no remorse and has never asked for forgiveness.

My view from my religion is that I have a religious duty to find it in my heart to forgive if someone authentically asks for forgiveness, but certainly not to forgive those who deny any wrongdoing or hurting.

But more importantly, from life experience, I have learned that there are some things in life that are unforgivable. There are some things I cannot forgive. So I don't. These are beyond the scope and limits of my understanding and compassion. So I leave that to G-d (others would leave it to the universe or karma or something). It works. I acknowledge as a human being that some things are past my understanding and engagement.

No one should have to forgive or even think about forgiving this savage, murderous, sadistic, remorseless predator. Besides, it's not even personal for us- she didn't do it to us. And not all of the world is bound up in only a couple of perspectives and ways to behave in response. IMO.

Trial Minute Entry from Day 47 - verdict day. The jury had a question in the morning.
http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/052013/m5762227.pdf

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
05/10/2013 8:00 AM
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 05/08/2013
Docket Code 012 Form R012 Page 1
CLERK OF THE COURT
HON. SHERRY K. STEPHENS C. McCain
Deputy
STATE OF ARIZONA JUAN M MARTINEZ
v.
JODI ANN ARIAS (001) KIRK NURMI
JENNIFER L WILLMOTT
CAPITAL CASE MANAGER
TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY
DAY 67
Courtroom SCT5C
State's Attorney: Juan Martinez
Defendant's Attorney: Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott
Defendant: Present
Court Reporter, Mike Babicky, is present.
A record of the proceeding is also made by audio and/or videotape.
9:57 a.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/07/2013.
The Jury is present in the jury room and deliberations continue.
LET THE RECORD REFLECT Defendant and respective Counsel are present in the
court room and review the jury question.
10:12 a.m. counsel and Defendant leave the court room.
SUPERIOR COURT OF ARIZONA
MARICOPA COUNTY
CR2008-031021-001 DT 05/08/2013
Docket Code 012 Form R012 Page 2
11:23 a.m. The Jury informs the Court they have reached a verdict.
Court stands in recess until 1:30 p.m.
1:48 p.m. Court reconvenes with Defendant and respective Counsel present.
Court Reporter, Mike Babicky, is present.
The Jury is all present in the jury box and by their Foreperson returns into Court their
verdicts, which are read and recorded by the Clerk and are as follows:
We, the Jury, duly empanelled and sworn in the above-entitled action, upon our oaths, do
find the Defendant, AS TO COUNT 1: FIRST DEGREE MURDER:
__X___GUILTY
5 Number of jurors finding only Premeditated Murder
0 Number of jurors finding only Felony Murder
7 Number of jurors finding both Premeditated Murder and Felony Murder
Signed,
Foreperson
The jurors reply that these are their true verdicts.
The jury is polled. Each juror replies that these are his/her true verdicts.
1:52 p.m. Court stands in recess until 05/09/2013 at 1:00 p.m. for the Aggravation Phase.
This case is eFiling eligible: http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/efiling/default.asp.
Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine
their mandatory participation in eFiling through AZTurboCourt.

I listened to a little bit of that voicemail and IMO that doesn't sound like JA.

IDK

wow, funny how we all hear things differently. I immediately thought, no doubt, that is JA

you can't. You have to refresh for your browser to get new messages.

i don't think this is accurate (at least in my browser-chrome). If you hit the back button to go to the previous page, and then click the link for the page you want reloaded, you will definitely see an updated version of the page. Doing it this way will not force a refresh of all the graphics, which bogs down the site. It's possible with a different browser or settings you might only get a cached copy of that page, but with my browser settings this method works just fine...

Didn't you love how Gus based his belief on JA being abused by TA from spending 5 hours with her in a trailer or something eavesdropping on her phone call with TA? What a loser.

I wonder if we'll find out who was in the kitchen with Dinah car with Gus.

It is one of those things that you had to have been there. :floorlaugh:

Plus, at the same time the Death Match was happening, we got breaking news that......

ALV's next tour will be titled:
"Was Snow White Given a Lethal Injection"

It was total chaos after that. :floorlaugh:

BBM

:laughcry:

:laughcry:

KCL said they weren't allowed to talk about what they saw which was 'basically nothing' and since DT was ex-parte in chambers it sounds like they were reporting the 'nothing' and the possibility the jury had seen the 'nothing' - didn't someone say the jurors were called into chambers one at a time?

KCL may I say MAY know more than she is saying......she is totally law abiding and has much respect for the court system. I love KCL!!!!!! She would never do anything to cause any trouble for the Alexander Family so she is keeping quiet. I believe JSS called each juror in either to ask if they had heard the ruckus in the hall with the murderer or if the delay til Wed would work for them. IMO

Didn't you love how Gus based his belief on JA being abused by TA from spending 5 hours with her in a trailer or something eavesdropping on her phone call with TA? What a loser.

I shall confine my comments to Mr. Searcy to stating that I object to him...at all times. I struggle mightily to restrain myself from comments that would earn me a seat on the bus to Band Camp.

scroll all the way down to the bottom....the comments are there

Thanks. I found them using a different browser. My default browser is set up to block a lot of stuff I don't want to be bothered with. :)

Jodi narcissism shined through when she she says she doesn't smoke and longevity runs her family. Really Jodi? You don't want to stay in jail for life because you're healthy?

Jodi Arias VOICEMAIL to that Troy guy from Fox?

How in the hell is she able to make a call??? And get a voicemail??? Don't prisoners have to make COLLECT calls?

I saw this on FB:

Jodi Arias Voice Mail to KSAZ - FOX 10's Troy Hayden. - YouTube

WTF????

OMG it doesn't even PHASE HER AT ALL..."come down right away if it is M1, if anything less then later at the jail"

SERIOUSLY?!?!?!? Girl is on life or death trail and only cares about the interview?!?!? oh wait...never mind:banghead:

Troy was played like a fiddle by CMJA, and deserves whatever reality he's being slapped with today. His ego trumped whatever commonsense and sense of decency he might have, and I have no doubt the murderer sized up his weakness within 10 seconds of meeting him.

What, exactly, does Troy Hayden "deserve" to be slapped with? An angry mob? What ethical line did he cross in asking a convict direct questions?

Lovely. Nancy Grace - Behind Bars.

Will she be interviewing Jodi every week now? :facepalm:

KCL said they weren't allowed to talk about what they saw which was 'basically nothing' and since DT was ex-parte in chambers it sounds like they were reporting the 'nothing' and the possibility the jury had seen the 'nothing' - didn't someone say the jurors were called into chambers one at a time?

I just had a thought that maybe DT or Prosecutor was having an issue with the interview JA gave. Her mother sure would not want the jury to see that and that could be why the jurors were called into chambers individually. To question them to see if they had seen it. Of course they should not have, but you never know. I had not heard that about the jurors, but it makes sense. jmo

I know some peeps are offended by him interviewing her, but, imo that's his job! That is every reporter's dream to get an interview like that. And the way Jodi sneakily set it up.

What, exactly, does Troy Hayden "deserve" to be slapped with? An angry mob? What ethical line did he cross in asking a convict direct questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay