aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Nancy Grace behind bars won't be a bad thing.
Her having a new perspective on things couldn't be a bad thing.

Do you know when that airs yet? I thought it looked quite interesting and I dont despise nancy as much as jean c or jvm :facepalm:

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Someone here, who's trustworthy but I can't remember who, posted it after a little while. They had no documented proof, but it seemed believable.

Looking back at the day JSS ruled the sex tape would be played in its entirety, in open court, everything in her body language said that this is a person is capable of a temper tantrum. Maybe it finally came.

Thank you! I came up with it right after I found out JA had someone forging Tweets. As Juan would say, who DOES that?!? :floorlaugh:
When I read it, I even heard the chick on Seinfelds voice. :drumroll:

I think the DT had no clue about the interview and were really, really ticked off. I believe they have asked to withdraw from the case. JA threw a huge hissy fit. There was a rumored loud argument the day of the verdict, it makes sense.

Furthermore, I believe she is really ticked that Sheriff Joe threw her in the crazy bin because of the words in the interview. The convicted killer did not expect that..remember, she chose her suicide words very carefully on prior occasions to avoid being on suicide watch.

Also, I believe she absolutely does not want to hear from the family, she wants the last word, trashing Travis. But, it's not going to happen. JSS is going to make her sit there and hear from the true victims, the family of Travis Alexander.

I wish that I could feel certain about this, but Judge Stephens seems to have placated the defendant and the defense team throughout the trial. I don't know whether JSS felt sorry for Jodi or was yet another individual who allowed Arias to manipulate her, but I felt that Judge Stephens allowed Jodi to run the show. Maybe JSS doesn't think that Jodi deserves the DP, or even LWOP, and will sentence Jodi to LWP in 20 years. :moo:

I don't think she feels shame, but I do think she's undone by humiliation, powerlessness, and contempt for those able to expose her. If she is suicidal or panicked about moving forward with the trial it is for the humiliation of it all. For 18 undignified days on the stand she sniviled.."please like me..let me back in the club," only to be smacked. She's humiliated.

Oh, I agree. Humiliation is one of the most immediate triggers for narcissistic rage. Narcissists spend virtually all of their time managing how others perceive them. The humiliation of a conviction struck at the core of her internal facade, behind which she is nothing but a hollow shell. Such an assault, in her mind, is tantamount to a physical assault on her life, and she feels justified in striking back with lethal force, if necessary, to remove the threat. Her tears are real, but in my view, they are likely tears of rage. We already know how she handled perceived humiliation in the case of Travis. Now we see what she has in mind for all of us, since she imagines herself in the center of a cosmic conspiracy.

I"m sure we will shortly hear of references to Christ's persecution. Adoption of messianic language is entirely consistent with her obvious group of PD's. She's alluded to her unjust persecution already, but I predict a religious cast soon.

:cow:

KCL reported last night that Jodi was never in the courtroom yesterday.

Maybe when she found out that prison garb and no makeup would be her outfit for the day she went into meltdown mode.

Jodie used to call her parents early in the morning! All happy and than a few hours later shed call cussing her mom and totally out of control. Her mom claimed Jodie's friends would call Her in the middle of the night saying Jodie was freaking out and so I'm thinking that is what she's doing now.

She is having one of her screaming,cursing evil rants. I can imagine what travis had to go through.

I do not either! What was he thinking? She needs locked into a cell, all by herself, and actually I would be fine with occasional bread and water, and nothing else.
It's coming.
According to a link I followed on the ST vs JA, either way she will be in a very small cell by herself for 23 hours per day. She has to take her meals in that cell. She can have no physical contact with anyone ever. I don't know how her mother thinks she will be able to help other inmates.?

I guess she will get to go outside to a small fenced in area one hour per day six times a week.

“Let's pray that the human race never escapes Earth to spread its iniquity elsewhere.”

― C.S. Lewis

"The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once".

- Rene Descartes

I don't get that either. She's a convicted murderer. As soon as proceedings were done, she should have been shackled and returned to her holding cell. I guess they do things differently there.
I listened to the THs on HLN taling about this yesterday. Everyone agrees ( being in the TV business) that pulling this interview off needed a certain amount of planning .. someone (s) from the MCSO had to have approved and helped pull off.. but the dullest knife in the drawer knows that w/o the DT approval, they were wading in deeeeep doo doo.

Jodie used to call her parents early in the morning! All happy and than a few hours later shed call cussing her mom and totally out of control. Her mom claimed Jodie's friends would call Her in the middle of the night saying Jodie was freaking out and so I'm thinking that is what she's doing now.

She is having one of her screaming,cursing evil rants. I can imagine what travis had to go through.

Yep, she is used to getting her way...............until NOW

I don't get that either. She's a convicted murderer. As soon as proceedings were done, she should have been shackled and returned to her holding cell. I guess they do things differently there.

Google
"convict interviews in prison" and hit "videos." I got 130,000,000 results

Interviews with convicted people behind bars happen all the time. All the time

this is what baffles me too. couldn't the judge order her NOT to talk to media until AFTER the trial is totally over?

LOL, my thoughts exactly...But then again, Jodi does not take kindly to rules ~ or being told what to do. Little Missy's in for a rude awakening :giggle:

Oh jeez, I am just sick about what I saw on the "forbidden" site. I have no idea why I went over there, but let my just say there is a picture that I have not yet seen with the words "Justice has been served", and it is not a pic of CMJA.

Had to vent, mad me nauseated.

What or where is the "forbidden" site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members