aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think if I were defense I would want a new jury that has already seen the things about Jodi that this jury has not seen.

it would be a mess. but it would still be the same thing----have you formed an opinion, can you be fair, etc.

it would be VERY hard to seat a new jury for punishment in maricopa county at this point. i'm sure they know that too.

Uggghhh. Along with the usual prayers you fine people offer up each day for justice and the Alexanders, can you throw one in today for my allergies to clear up?

I will! I'm right there with you. I couldn't even open my stingy/watery/Spring-in-the-South eyes this morning! Ugh!

What I wouldn't pay for Jodi cam! Is that sick or what?!

I once had dental work done that caused bruising & swelling. At least 3 people asked me if I felt safe at home, or something like that. Did anyone ask JA those kind of questions? I think not. Because she never had any bruises.

Me too! During that time there was some domestic violence going on in the apartment above us. Called police to report it--they thought I was the victim. Remainder of time I was pointed out as victim. Dentist sent me flowers:blushing:

I can't watch it and I don't understand why the TV station has to give this murderer airtime. It's like handing her free advertising time for her poison!
What is WRONG with these reporters?

THANK YOU!! I tried to watch, but when I saw the guy, who interviewed her, talk about visiting her and forming some sort of "bond" and keeping a secret or whatever with her, I honestly felt sickened. That feeling seldom hits me like it did.

Maybe it's just me, but there was something sooo creepy about the reporter and how he was talking about her and their "secret" and visiting. Almost like he was in awe of her, or, dare I say, have some sort of feelings for her.

It could be he wants to have "follow up" interviews throughout her incarceration, just to keep her up in Travis' family and all of our faces. Maybe Death Row confessions....

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reading comments on the "innocent" site yesterday trying to figure out what makes people support her/believe her. Still haven't totally figured it out.

Did you know they're trying to enlist the Project Innocence folks? I'd love to see the response.

I saw that carp. That whole group should sign up to live on Mars! Saw the information in the paper today, $38 application fee, one way trip! No coming back! 78,000 have applied??

I too think her DT is trying to bail citing "irreconcilable differences" LOL

I also agree, when JA was talking about the "darker aspects" of Travis's personality (ie. further trashing him post verdict) it was very much her usual deflection. I didn't want to trash Travis, the STATE MADE me do it by not bowing to my will. Its their fault, not mine, blah blah blah.

Whoa...have u guys seen the comments on the FOXphoenix website for the reporter Troy? Everyone is TRASHING him, saying how could you conspire with the killer, how could you stoop so low.

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reading comments on the "innocent" site yesterday trying to figure out what makes people support her/believe her. Still haven't totally figured it out.

Did you know they're trying to enlist the Project Innocence folks? I'd love to see the response.

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
I hope they laugh in her face!

Her 22 second pause after being asked if she had anything to say to her mom was very telling. Typical JA behavior, feign emotion, turn away, let hair fall over face, use hand to hide face, work up some tears while stalling as she tries to figure out what is the "right" way to answer this question.

BBM - Indeed, searching for an answer and the answer given was IMO trying to get on Mum's good side. I always wondered why Mum said in her interview with Detective Flores that she had never seen a picture of Travis until after he "died", was murdered. Mum did go to AZ to help the murderer return, guess the murderer didn't want Mum to see or hear anything while there. This whole relationship between Mum and daughter is very unusual I think. The question is, what can the little murderer get from her Mum that is of benefit.

Please be mindful of the following regarding social sites...

Social Networks
Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)
Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think it was a reporter, on the elevator. She asked if he was testifying and he said, "apparently not...something happened in the court room."

It was a court watcher who had a mutual friend with Dr. Horn.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

I saw that carp. That whole group should sign up to live on Mars! Saw the information in the paper today, $38 application fee, one way trip! No coming back! 78,000 have applied??

Lol, sign up to live on Mars...someone should post an application for them.

Whoa...have u guys seen the comments on the FOXphoenix website for the reporter Troy? Everyone is TRASHING him, saying how could you conspire with the killer, how could you stoop so low.

Good! Sorry, he's a sellout and a creep!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV