aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
THANK YOU!! I tried to watch, but when I saw the guy, who interviewed her, talk about visiting her and forming some sort of "bond" and keeping a secret or whatever with her, I honestly felt sickened. That feeling seldom hits me like it did.

Maybe it's just me, but there was something sooo creepy about the reporter and how he was talking about her and their "secret" and visiting. Almost like he was in awe of her, or, dare I say, have some sort of feelings for her.

It could be he wants to have "follow up" interviews throughout her incarceration, just to like keep her up in Travis' family and all of our faces. Maybe Death Row confessions....

"Draaama"!!! (just so we don't forget our little princess KC.) LOL

if she were loose, hed'd be another travis in the making. she can really charm some folks

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reading comments on the "innocent" site yesterday trying to figure out what makes people support her/believe her. Still haven't totally figured it out.

Did you know they're trying to enlist the Project Innocence folks? I'd love to see the response.

These are the same folks that backed Casey Anthony. They obviously have their own issues. Maybe they think society is against them too. Dont know what makes them tick.

I spent quite a bit of time yesterday reading comments on the "innocent" site yesterday.....

Did you know they're trying to enlist the Project Innocence folks? I'd love to see the response.

That's hysterically funny. Project Innocence folks more likely to use any such appeal as TP than to waste the cost of a stamp to reply to these...very hateful people.

animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif
I hope they laugh in her face!

I'm assuming they will. It's quite a psychological study over on that site. You could spend years studying those folks. Feel kind of sorry for them having invested so much in MMWJA. Always seems to me if you lie to yourself, you've got no one left to tell you the truth.

Whoa...have u guys seen the comments on the FOXphoenix website for the reporter Troy? Everyone is TRASHING him, saying how could you conspire with the killer, how could you stoop so low.

And did anyone see the other news people who were green with envy that he got the scoop? The scoop that the rest of us weren't interested in that is.

Hello you guys!

What a glorious day it is as Justice has been finally served. It's just delightful to now go back and watch JA/ALV/Samuels get burnt on the stand. And listening to the verdict being read...ahhhh sweetness.

This next phase is crucial in the healing process. The question is no longer whether JA is guilty or innocent but whether this worthless, evil creature should be allowed to breathe and exist for the rest of her life. Travis' family will have a lot to say in court and I cannot wait for that. Obviously if JA does speak in court Travis' family has the option of walking out. They don't care what she says and neither do I.

Cannot wait for next week but I'm through wishin' and hopin' my days away. Every single day is precious and I, for one, am going to enjoy each one with gratitude and love.

Allergies starting to feel better....now, was it the power of prayer or did the Claritin kick in? :waitasec:

I believe both. Glad you feel better. I have been taking Claritin for two weeks now and also bought an air purifier. I do feel better. Just waiting for all the pollen to go away. Take care.

We've seen Juror 5 and now 8 has spoken out a little bit, but I've been wondering about Juror 11, the Hispanic one. What's he doing? Was it ever confirmed that he was at court for the verdict?

Whoa...have u guys seen the comments on the FOXphoenix website for the reporter Troy? Everyone is TRASHING him, saying how could you conspire with the killer, how could you stoop so low.

i'm all for a free press but i have nothing but contempt for this guy. it's possible that the interview he did with a convicted murderer will be responsible for screwing up this whole trial. i think it's irresponsible to the max---and it was all done for ratings, which they surely got.

if it in ANY WAY derails this trial and justice for the alexander family, then this guy's career should just be over, IMO.

the good of society should trump the ratings for FOX news, IMO.

I think it was a reporter, on the elevator. She asked if he was testifying and he said, "apparently not...something happened in the court room."

I watched all day yesterday...it was a Court Watcher waiting to get in...not anyone here though I don't think.She approached him she said because they have a friend in common...then she ask him about testifying....she reported all this to JVM outside in front of the Court House....

It was a court watcher who had a mutual friend with Dr. Horn.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Ah, okay. I'd report to you guys first hand but apparently JSS read him the riot act on not wanting any of our pillow talk showing up on websleuths so, what's a girl to do?

Does Jodi get to attend the proceedings in a civil case against her. More free time from jail!

I think she has to be there. Unless of course she acts crazy on the day of. She will. They are going to shut her down. Go after her like a Mac Truck. She wont shut.

BBM - Indeed, searching for an answer and the answer given was IMO trying to get on Mum's good side. I always wondered why Mum said in her interview with Detective Flores that she had never seen a picture of Travis until after he "died", was murdered. Mum did go to AZ to help the murderer return, guess the murderer didn't want Mum to see or hear anything while there. This whole relationship between Mum and daughter is very unusual I think. The question is, what can the little murderer get from her Mum that is of benefit.

It's my belief that Jodi's professed love of her family is part and parcel of her "ninjas did it" defense and nothing more. She's got to keep up that façade and façade is all it is. Plus you're right -- her mother will probably stick by her long after everybody else has abandoned her, so if she wants money in her commissary account, Jodi needs to maintain that connection.

It was a court watcher who had a mutual friend with Dr. Horn.:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Schuby, you should know who this is, then. Or does he have friends that you don't know about? <gasp> You know what Jodi would recommend if that's the case. How good are you at hacking emails?

Well, I'd be interested in hearing who he was rumored to have said it to. :floorlaugh:

If I recall correctly, there was a woman JVM interviewed who indicated she saw Dr. Horn at the elevators. Apparently they have a mutual acquaintance and the woman decided to introduce herself. She indicated she asked Dr. Horn if he was going to testify and he replied something about not today, something happened in the courtroom. This is the source of the "something happened in the courtroom" information.

It's hard to keep telling ourselves that. But we have to. It's even more aggravating when her family posts as if she is a victim of domestic violence and the world is wrong and the Arias Yreka family is right.

Instincts within us want to embrace them if they can face the truth, they have a disturbed family member. They are not the first family to have a stranger among them. Nor do I actually blame them for what some call inactivity. A parent is not really equipped for all personality types (especially Borderline) I still won't go there and say "bad parenting" or they should have helped her sooner.

I would never pretend to walk in the shoes of her mom and dad when she was born and say they should have seen the signs gotten a great therapist. Heck they may have figured they just had a stubborn hard to handle child. As far as we know, the rest of the kids, cousins etc are very normal non-violent people. They raised them all and only one is in LaLa Land so it says more about Jodi than her family.

My guess is she would have been a challenge no matter what family she was born into. How does anyone handle that, she worked, she moved around a bit, she was not committing crimes, it was a build up of dysfunction on her part, but she was an adult they can't force her to do anything.

The telling thing is that the minute a body was found, 27 people (including her own parents) figured she did it. AND none of them thought he did anything to deserve it, everyone had the impression she was "not" ok and killed him. That speaks volumes.

You want to help them, embrace the family in this time of horrible stress for them too but NOT if they DEFEND HER.

If they defend her, if the cousins have blogs and fundraisers, if they denigrate Jodi's attorney's that god love em' were trying to do what they thought was right and save her life, no matter what we all think of them and I don't agree with what they did, not one word of it, their approach is vile and hideous and in my own mind I can't imagine the Defense team is spiritual in any way (my own opinion)... How can they be to beat up and slaughter an innocent man for years, to allow their client to put forth that totally disgusting unbelievable story about another person WHO is dead?

I can't forgive them for that. The justice system should be to seek the truth in a situation and punish fairly the perpetrator. In fact if she had told the truth, if they could have gotten her to just go with the truth, she was NOT able to get him out of her head, she just couldn't...she became obsessed and would not let go (feelings many can relate to at one time or another in their life.. What each person does about it is another matter) But she has a defect, call it Borderline, or Sociopath, that defect is why she slaughtered him and stuffed him in a shower. And the end of a relationship for others would mean we go our separate ways.

I would think a good Defense Attorney would have reasoned with her to plead guilty. Even to 1st Degree Murder and go with LWOP and not Death. That should have been their only path.

Instead they do something to him that's unforgivable and it makes some of us want that entire team to pay for it. The team, the witnesses everyone associated with them.

I would use my right as a free person that does not commit crimes, to hope nobody ever hires them for anything again. Sorry, that's how I feel. Maybe if people don't take this kind of crap anymore, such horrifying things like they put forth in their phoney Defense will stop happening. It's like they got hired by her from the State to be a spokesperson for one of the decades worst murderers.

She deserves a defense? Not if you don't believe her. Her defense is she has no Defense, she killed someone and should have been remorseful and begged for her life. If she did I would not even have wanted her put to death. Show you are human. I guess she can't, because she isn't.

Yesterday I found myself getting sucked in by the twisted words of the murderer...what was I thinking???:facepalm:

Peeps, if I ever do this again, please remind me to ignore her and not get in a :panic: over anything that comes out of this creature's mouth. She is all about control and manipulation and will use whatever means she can to get it. Nothing, nothing, nothing she says should be taken at face value.

Note to self: do not attempt to "translate" the words or actions of the murderer.

I need to have continued faith in the judicial system and this jury to do the right thing.

Phew, glad I got that off my chest.:skip:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member