aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That crabbing comment seriously tickled my funny bone.

Yes I think she will be instructed to NOT trash Travis or his family in her plea for life but she won't be able to help herself. It will leak out.

And in a passive aggressive way that will piss them off more.

I wish Ann Rule was in her prime to write this book. It would have been a lulu.

Vincent Bugliosi (the prosecutor in the case) wrote a book called Helter Skelter. Highly recommended, as it's probably the best one on the case.

he wrote the Sea Will Tell as well ( Buligosi)..the murder of that couple who had their sail boat hijacked, and they were murdered by another group of people who don't follow the rules of life..just like u know who

Pretty sure she's not going to apologize, so what WILL she say??

She'll apologize indirectly, "I'm so sad Travis is gone. I'm sorry things escalated like they did. I wish I had walked away from the relationship sooner."

ABC and 20/20 recreated crime scene puts HLNs to shame. Obviously had a much bigger budget!

I will just say this and then walk away for the evening.

I am one of those anti-DP folks and I have never once "turned on" the victim's family. Nor would I ever.

That is all. Good night.

I'm not 100% anti DP. But reserve it for the worst of the worst. I don't see this crime in that light.

Still watching Dateline... honestly, who asks for the death penalty when they insist that they killed someone in self defense? If that were truly the case, wouldn't you fight tooth and nail for the lowest possible sentence you could get, hoping that one day you would win and appeal and have your conviction overturned? How stupid does she think everyone else is?

Maybe she wasn't drawing in the court all those days, maybe it was furious A Brilliant Mind scribbling of numbers for her to work out how to make 2+2=6, the same idiotic math that Dr. Samuels couldn't work out on his test scoring and had to re-score.

If she "apologizes" it will be one of those faux "I'm sorry for your pain" deals to the family. Or "I'm sorry I had to do this".

It's a sticky wicket for her at this stage because this jury has unanimously told her they DO NOT believe her. DO NOT believe the tall tales of Travis. So she can't keep trashing him and garner any sympathy.

But in all cases, her personality disorder will trump. It will be a fascinating study in sociopathy to see it.

My sister's killer held a Bible and still proclaimed his innocence. It might have been there he referred to my sister in the abstract with her first and last name (not "my wife"). The Judge (at that time Judges imposed sentences) still kicked his A$$. Right to his face. He was unphased.

I'm so upset that I DIDNT get the privledges of seeing nurmis face when the jury handed down the verdict. Wilmott patted her on the back like now now don't ruin your make up your doing an interview in a few.

I've not followed trials or true crime as much as a lot of people here, but it seems like it's not uncommon for these types to go through an "F-it, give me the needle" phase. It's a way to exert control in a powerless situation. They abandon it once they think they have any shot at dodging the DP.

I'd much prefer the DP and get it over with.

Heck fire, I hated camp. I can't foresee liking prison any better.

The Vince Bugliosi Helter Skelter book is really good.

I so want Juan Martinez to write his own version of Helter Skelter about this case someday. Maybe when he retires (since I want him to continue to prosecute and get justice for victims).

If I was her team I'd embrace all her actions including the lies and interviews and show that her PD is so rampant it influenced her to commit the crime and sabotaged her defense and continues to .. Chances of JA embracing that .. Zero.

She will try and help others...
That others who find themselves in her position should DOCUMENT their abuse!
Geez you'd think a "photographer" who documented everything from weddings, vacations and Pre murder hair dyes would have thought to snap a pic of her horrific injuries at the hands of Travis The Perpetrator

I just listened to her voice mail to Troy before the verdict and come to the conclusion that she is INDEED calculated and manipulated.

Yeah, that voice mail she left him is really something isn't it?
When ya think there is nothing you would put past JA doing/saying -- she ups her game of manipulation, must be in control, and conniving.

Poor Travis had seen her for the evil thing she is ...
Unfortunately it was too late and he lost his life in the most horrid way.
God Bless the Alexander Family ... These days must be unbearable for them as JA continues to play the system and make a mockery of the justice system.

Yo, JA .... You're like the Emperor without his clothes now though.
The entire world KNOWS what an evil sub-human thing you are now.
Times up ... And you'll never see the free world ever, EVER again.
Besides the justice that is rolling your way on this good earth ... There is the ultimate judgement day coming when you meet your maker.

I'd much prefer the DP and get it over with.

Heck fire, I hated camp. I can't foresee liking prison any better.

Yeah, but, you know, the screwy thing is, she'll fade into oblivion much faster with LWOP than with death.

She'll apologize indirectly, "I'm so sad Travis is gone. I'm sorry things escalated like they did. I wish I had walked away from the relationship sooner."

To be honest, there is no way I can ever imagine jodi saying the word sorry. I don't even think she can convince herself to lie that lie. jmo

If she "apologizes" it will be one of those faux "I'm sorry for your pain" deals to the family. Or "I'm sorry I had to do this".

It's a sticky wicket for her at this stage because this jury has unanimously told her they DO NOT believe her. DO NOT believe the tall tales of Travis. So she can't keep trashing him and garner any sympathy.

But in all cases, her personality disorder will trump. It will be a fascinating study in sociopathy to see it.

My sister's killer held a Bible and still proclaimed his innocence. It might have been there he referred to my sister in the abstract with her first and last name (not "my wife"). The Judge (at that time Judges imposed sentences) still kicked his A$$. Right to his face. He was unphased.

I'm wondering how big a can of whip azz judge sherry will open on her when she sentences her. I hope it's family size.

I so want Juan Martinez to write his own version of Helter Skelter about this case someday. Maybe when he retires (since I want him to continue to prosecute and get justice for victims).

Oh wow, what a great read that would be!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member