aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO JOi won't be able to help herself.she will make horrible staements and make the jury feel very secure that they made the correct decion..and Katie yes from Pottstown, Pa to Md crabbing lol

That crabbing comment seriously tickled my funny bone.

Yes I think she will be instructed to NOT trash Travis or his family in her plea for life but she won't be able to help herself. It will leak out.

I've not followed trials or true crime as much as a lot of people here, but it seems like it's not uncommon for these types to go through an "F-it, give me the needle" phase. It's a way to exert control in a powerless situation. They abandon it once they think they have any shot at dodging the DP.

Hopefully the DT will have DeMarte assess and give recommendations re: current JA " issues" as it appears that doc was the one who pegged it right

I just listened to her voice mail to Troy before the verdict and come to the conclusion that she is INDEED calculated and manipulated.

I half wonder if they're actually the kind of glasses you can buy in the pharmacy off a rack, just for show. Does the DT bring her glasses every day along with the rest of her civilian clothes? I can't imagine the jail would let her keep all of them in her cell.

Also KCL, I know we don't know each other and I'm fairly new around here, but I wanted to thank you for your generosity of spirit throughout this trial. I admire your poise and grace in dealing with some truly heinous things on a day to day basis and I'm certain your sister is extremely proud of who you've turned into because of her.

P.S. I just unfollowed Keifer on Twitter because of my outrage after reading posts here tonight.

I swear that I saw JA's commissary list posted this week & there were glasses on it. I guess that means she's paying for them "herself" which make me feel a little better. I was really pissed that a jailbird had more glasses than I do.

I've not followed trials or true crime as much as a lot of people here, but it seems like it's not uncommon for these types to go through an "F-it, give me the needle" phase. It's a way to exert control in a powerless situation. They abandon it once they think they have any shot at dodging the DP.

Most premeditated murderers like JA don't really think about consequences in the long term and let's face it, she has DECADES before she would ever be executed. She knows the math. It's absurd she talks about wanting her "freedom" sooner than later.

She abhors the lifestyle she will get on Death Row which , aside from the fact that I know this sentence is what the family wants in unison and I stand with them in solidarity, is the main reason I want to see her get it.

She's a first for me in her category, and I remember Charles Manson's trial. Yep, saw it every night on the news.

I wish Ann Rule was in her prime to write this book. It would have been a lulu.

She almost went postal when De Marte said she was 'immature.'

I know! Then she does the mature thing by shutting down, pulling out her notebook and while pointedly ignoring Dr. D. began scribbling furiously with her sawed off jailhouse pencil. *not listening! I'm doing art! not listening!*

Maniac.

:facepalm:

well they now are rubber glasses or doggles as someone stated yesterday...But I saw that as well along with pickle juice and pork rinds

Lock Up is on MSNBC starting Fridays after 10..EDT....i think...I catch it on w/e when I need tv on to sleep..so it runs until the wee am hours....Think Sat is their new shows ...

Thank you. I seem to stick to the lower channels and don't look at all of what is available

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Watching ABC 20/20
Doesn't her brain EVER get tired of keeping up with and making up new
LIES!

OH the hindsight today with an M1 conviction... watching her interviews.

She exhausts me.

Most premeditated murderers like JA don't really think about consequences in the long term and let's face it, she has DECADES before she would ever be executed. She knows the math. It's absurd she talks about wanting her "freedom" sooner than later.

She abhors the lifestyle she will get on Death Row which , aside from the fact that I know this sentence is what the family wants in unison and I stand with them in solidarity, is the main reason I want to see her get it.

Well if she thinks if she kills herself she will be reunited with travis!!
:banghead:
It will not happened because he's in a place she's been excommunicated from if and if ... she kills herself.:seeya:

That crabbing comment seriously tickled my funny bone.

Yes I think she will be instructed to NOT trash Travis or his family in her plea for life but she won't be able to help herself. It will leak out.

Pretty sure she's not going to apologize, so what WILL she say??

I just listened to her voice mail to Troy before the verdict and come to the conclusion that she is INDEED calculated and manipulated.

Lol, you came to that conclusion just now?!?

I couldn't believe she manipulated sheriff arpio for the interview. Oh and I wonder if the premeditated murder conviction was debasing for her.

Oh my that lady on hln with the foreign accent says that ! we need to take Jodie serious with the suicide thingie.

Well if she thinks if she kills herself she will be reunited with travis!!
:banghead:
It will not happened because he's in a place she's been excommunicated from if and if ... she kills herself.:seeya:

I seriously doubt she will ever commit suicide. In her "freaky" world of the weird I suspect she will live the rest of her life convinced she will one day be freed.

And garner "supporters" from her cell 23 hours per day and adapt to it more quickly than anyone here could ever imagine.

I found it so odd she said she didn't want to "live in one place" the rest of her life. Not incarcerated, just "not in the one place". She does like to travel after all. smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KatGran