aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry folks, surely Dr Samuels has selected the appropriate paperback book which is being next-day shipped from Amazon to soothe poor Jodi..... that worked before... didn't it?

Troy was played like a fiddle by CMJA, and deserves whatever reality he's being slapped with today. His ego trumped whatever commonsense and sense of decency he might have, and I have no doubt the murderer sized up his weakness within 10 seconds of meeting him.

I just emailed Fox 10 to express my disgust at this interview... no sense of decency indeed. If they want a scoop try interviewing the victim's family as to their thoughts.

Hacking emails or bodies? Oh, that's right, ambidextrous Jodi can do both!

Well, wait, though. Jodi wouldn't recommend hacking up the dastardly female that has the nerve to breathe the same air as your betrothed. And I know you'd never do anything to hurt Dr. Horn. Try his facebook page. How hard could that be?

I wonder if one of Travis's sisters shot jodi a smiley sneer...I know I wouldn't be able to resist...you know, like in grammer school, when the teacher picks you and your nemisis who cheats all the time gets held back!

a little bitty HAHA...you lost ...I have ice cream and you are going to freakin he// where they don't have any ice cream...na na na na na...

yep I bet she flipped her wig.

Whoa...have u guys seen the comments on the FOXphoenix website for the reporter Troy? Everyone is TRASHING him, saying how could you conspire with the killer, how could you stoop so low.

Good!!!!

what a very aptly named thread!

My thoughts on the interview, the suicide watch, etc. I actually watched Dr. Drew last night, something I do not normally do. I was shocked to find myself in agreement.

I think her attorneys would have strongly advised her NOT to give that "just after" interview.

I think she did so anyway for teh following reasons.

a) It's STILL all about her. She had to steal the thunder from Travis, even now, after the guilty verdict. She got to continue to trash Travis even as his family was trying to absorb the verdict and enjoy a small moment of victory. Hateful woman.

b) Things are very out of her control right now, she has just been found guilty of murder. She re exerted control in the only way she could by dong the above (a))

c) in the interview she talks about her preference to DP rather than LWOP or a long prison sentence. Again, trying to re exert some control and have a say in her sentencing. Making HER wants and wishes known.

d) I do wonder if JA is having a serious meltdown. (aw - poor lil thang) I think the lack of control and the jury's failure to see things her way has thrown her into a tailspin. She is full of rage, as she usually is when people don't fall in line with what JA wants. I think she may be experiencing suicidal ideation and when that is not successful she may be exhibiting that rage now, while under watch in the psych ward.

As to court being cancelled yesterday. I wonder if that had something to do with that little interview stunt she pulled. I cannot imagine in a million years her attorney knowing about or agreeing to that little number. So either JA did it without their knowledge or they tried to get her NOT to do it and she did it anyways. I wonder if the DT was in the Judge's chambers whining "your honor, we simply cannot control our client, she simply refuses to listen to us at every turn, our hands are tied" etc.

I agree with your entire post.
I wanted to stress a point you made, which his of my opinion (but your other points are not any less valid).....I truly believe she flipped out and her being in a psyche ward is justified. I actually see her in my mind, screaming and throwing a fit and reaching for things to throw or harm herself or others. I see guards holding her back. We already know she has violent tendencies (IE Travis and has been in jail fights). We know that she has control [of others/situations] issues and she has been sitting there still as a statue in court almost every day holding it all in. It was inevitable she would blow a casket and I truly believe she did. I believe she was probably a danger to herself and anyone around her if she were to be allowed to be there in the courtroom yesterday.

Last night I started watching JVM and realized I had ZERO interest in it. Now that she has been found guilty, the rest doesn't matter all that much to me. So I watched me some Dr. Phil. :D

No matter what happens now, she is dunzo. That makes me very very happy.

We've seen Juror 5 and now 8 has spoken out a little bit, but I've been wondering about Juror 11, the Hispanic one. What's he doing? Was it ever confirmed that he was at court for the verdict?

Yes, he was in court but to the best of my knowledge he has not spoken out.

he's not a sell out creep IMO.. he is doing his job.. He is giving what society wants to see... How many of us here at WS watched that video..

I admit, I watched. And yes, he's doing his job.

But for me, morally, I don't care how much attention it attracted. I couldn't have done it. But I guess that's how "those types" tend to get ahead in life. They don't care who they step on on their way up.

Breaking news....Ariel Castro IS the father of Amanda's kid confirmed by DNA. No surprise.

he's not a sell out creep IMO.. he is doing his job.. He is giving what society wants to see... How many of us here at WS watched that video..

I agree. I think his "friendly" demeanor towards Jodi was no different than Det. Flores' behavior towards her in the interrogation videos. At one point he says how he thinks Jodi is a great girl and why wouldn't Travis be interested in her? Pretty obvious at the end of the interrogation that it was all a ploy to get her talking.

I don't know how it works, but it would be really nice if Juan could show the videos of her being interrogated by Det F. The snippets of her saying, gosh Jodi girl, you really should have done your makeup, and can I see the crime scene photos, because I have a morbid curiosity, and my favorite....Jodi starts to cry, and Det. F's says to her, I guess it's now starting to set in....what you've done...and she says, no, I'm just thinking of all the things I'm gonna miss out on! (nothing in quotes, because I'm going from memory)
I'm sure there are a lot more, but this is just for starters. This shows how cold blooded/cold hearted this girl is. It shows there was no remorse, and it shows that she was not affected one tiny bit by what she had done. She laughed, she stood on her head, she did sexy back-bends, all for the viewing pleasure of Det F at a later date. She knew she was being taped, and she played to the camera. She thought she was so smart....cause no jury would ever convict her.

Personally, I don't care about any women on death row. Once you kill someone the way/manner Arias did, for me you are in a sub category and have gone to a place human beings just don't go. You have crossed a line, and no longer matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV