aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN is the same thing over and over and over again yet I sit and watch it over and over and over. What's wrong with me??!!! The reinactments are extremely insensitive as well as the game show vive when people off the street get to act out the killing as well. I wonder if the big wigs have instructed Dr. Drew to now be sympathetic in order to offer a little variety and controversy..

i wonder what matt, darrell and bobby think. wonder if one or all will do interviews later. if her mom writes a book, i'll surely like to read it.

You rock...StephanieHartPI!

Jodi thinks is okay to kill another human being for having sex and because they did not want to be controlled by a sociopath. Or have their privacy invaded by stalker. I guess we all are hypocrites in Arias' eyes and need killed. Another reason to lock her up on death row and throw away the key.
Ironic that Arias is so against people snooping in her business but doesn't mind breaking laws, rights and breaking Travis' trust and privacy, time after time.

She is so satisfied with herself in the Fox Interview. Saying I didn't want to do this, you all made me go there and reveal what Travis was really like.

Yes, you did go there and we think he's a great guy. Jodi (aka fake Mormon) seems to think the billions of people watching her trial are all Mormon and apparently non-human and rigid.

Ok, well news flash kid, Billions of us are not Mormon and even the ones that are, are forgiving if they felt he strayed.

How many Catholics out there watching that have pre-marital sex, take birth control, write racy e-mails (my hands up!!) Go to confession to get back on track? (um? was I supposed to do that, crap, too late now, 30 years of sins will simply take up way too much of the Churches' valuable time ;)

So, all she did was make a failed attempt to muddy his life and memory and lo and behold it did not work.

We think more of him now than had she not revealed all of that. It's our human nature to come to the rescue of someone being attacked (literally and figuratively) And she did that.

He walks away unscthathed, with a terrific memory, a sad story of a life cut short for no reason.

And the killer in Jail...

if anybody knows... Did they air the original interview from January along with the post-verdict interview, or is this reporter still keeping it confidential?

Absolutely! Just like she wanted to see the crime scene photos, the gun and knife are souvenirs of her conquest. She would never throw those things away. That's the main reason I believe they are near her grandparents home. She wanted to be able to look at them, see Travis' blood, and relive the expericnce. Sick, sick, sick!

She totally took them home with her. I am convinced since she hid a 9mm under the HOOD of the 2nd rental car the day she was trying to escape arrest, that's how the murder weapons were transported back to Yreka. Under the hood of the original rental car to avoid detection through her stops along the way. Then she hid them or had someone hide them.

There was no rope by the way, and she was never tied up to the bed in any way, that's a fake story to place a knife in the room.

You rock...StephanieHartPI!

Jodi thinks is okay to kill another human being for having sex and because they did not want to be controlled by a sociopath. Or have their privacy invaded by stalker. I guess we all are hypocrites in Arias' eyes and need killed. Another reason to lock her up on death row and throw away the key.
Ironic that Arias is so against people snooping in her business but doesn't mind breaking laws, rights and breaking Travis' trust and privacy, time after time.

She should read my e-mail to see how to properly "sext" she was an amateur :)

(i needed to know how to do that for work purposes of course)

On my phone and cant post a link....
Did anyone else get the News 3 bulletin about a suspicious
Package found in downtown Phoenix?
It states that news reporters are on their way to the scene...

I did not report anyone today :)

Jodi-Arias.jpg2_.jpg

Whoa...have u guys seen the comments on the FOXphoenix website for the reporter Troy? Everyone is TRASHING him, saying how could you conspire with the killer, how could you stoop so low.

Do you have a link? I can't seem to find it. TIA

JMO but I think Einstein is using reverse psychology. She is scared to die cause she knows where she is NOT going when it is all over for her. She won't kill herself.

Using the word "suicide" is Jodi's thing/stand by. She has used it 20 times. It's all talk, for more attention for her. She has never and will never actually do it. That nic from her bic razor STUNG !! If she REALLY wanted to do it, she could have done it MANY times. Not.gonna.happen.
She's had 2 guns. And don't forget about her handy knife she carried with her everywhere she went, just IN CASE somebody NEEDED their tires slashed.

I don't know if this has been brought up yet, but look at the verdict YouTube croaker queen at around 3:30 ish mark...it looks like JA says to JW "remember I have that interview". Thoughts?

:clap:
It's hard to keep telling ourselves that. But we have to. It's even more aggravating when her family posts as if she is a victim of domestic violence and the world is wrong and the Arias Yreka family is right.

Instincts within us want to embrace them if they can face the truth, they have a disturbed family member. They are not the first family to have a stranger among them. Nor do I actually blame them for what some call inactivity. A parent is not really equipped for all personality types (especially Borderline) I still won't go there and say "bad parenting" or they should have helped her sooner.

I would never pretend to walk in the shoes of her mom and dad when she was born and say they should have seen the signs gotten a great therapist. Heck they may have figured they just had a stubborn hard to handle child. As far as we know, the rest of the kids, cousins etc are very normal non-violent people. They raised them all and only one is in LaLa Land so it says more about Jodi than her family.

My guess is she would have been a challenge no matter what family she was born into. How does anyone handle that, she worked, she moved around a bit, she was not committing crimes, it was a build up of dysfunction on her part, but she was an adult they can't force her to do anything.

The telling thing is that the minute a body was found, 27 people (including her own parents) figured she did it. AND none of them thought he did anything to deserve it, everyone had the impression she was "not" ok and killed him. That speaks volumes.

You want to help them, embrace the family in this time of horrible stress for them too but NOT if they DEFEND HER.

If they defend her, if the cousins have blogs and fundraisers, if they denigrate Jodi's attorney's that god love em' were trying to do what they thought was right and save her life, no matter what we all think of them and I don't agree with what they did, not one word of it, their approach is vile and hideous and in my own mind I can't imagine the Defense team is spiritual in any way (my own opinion)... How can they be to beat up and slaughter an innocent man for years, to allow their client to put forth that totally disgusting unbelievable story about another person WHO is dead?

I can't forgive them for that. The justice system should be to seek the truth in a situation and punish fairly the perpetrator. In fact if she had told the truth, if they could have gotten her to just go with the truth, she was NOT able to get him out of her head, she just couldn't...she became obsessed and would not let go (feelings many can relate to at one time or another in their life.. What each person does about it is another matter) But she has a defect, call it Borderline, or Sociopath, that defect is why she slaughtered him and stuffed him in a shower. And the end of a relationship for others would mean we go our separate ways.

I would think a good Defense Attorney would have reasoned with her to plead guilty. Even to 1st Degree Murder and go with LWOP and not Death. That should have been their only path.

Instead they do something to him that's unforgivable and it makes some of us want that entire team to pay for it. The team, the witnesses everyone associated with them.

I would use my right as a free person that does not commit crimes, to hope nobody ever hires them for anything again. Sorry, that's how I feel. Maybe if people don't take this kind of crap anymore, such horrifying things like they put forth in their phoney Defense will stop happening. It's like they got hired by her from the State to be a spokesperson for one of the decades worst murderers.

She deserves a defense? Not if you don't believe her. Her defense is she has no Defense, she killed someone and should have been remorseful and begged for her life. If she did I would not even have wanted her put to death. Show you are human. I guess she can't, because she isn't.
:clap::bump:

She is so satisfied with herself in the Fox Interview. Saying I didn't want to do this, you all made me go there and reveal what Travis was really like.

Yes, you did go there and we think he's a great guy. Jodi (aka fake Mormon) seems to think the billions of people watching her trial are all Mormon and apparently non-human and rigid.

Ok, well news flash kid, Billions of us are not Mormon and even the ones that are, are forgiving if they felt he strayed.

How many Catholics out there watching that have pre-marital sex, take birth control, write racy e-mails (my hands up!!) Go to confession to get back on track? (um? was I supposed to do that, crap, too late now, 30 years of sins will simply take up way too much of the Churches' valuable time ;)

So, all she did was make a failed attempt to muddy his life and memory and lo and behold it did not work.

We think more of him now than had she not revealed all of that. It's our human nature to come to the rescue of someone being attacked (literally and figuratively) And she did that.

He walks away unscthathed, with a terrific memory, a sad story of a life cut short for no reason.

And the killer in Jail...
yes my hair stood straight up when she said he lived a life of hypocrisy but he didn't want to. she is really nuts. i just say when crap comes out of her mouth, consider the source. her emotions are twisted and it affects her brain. she is not insane but she definitely is not normal.

my favorite was 'a psychologist told me society needs to persecute someone.'

poor jodi! she's just like jesus on the cross.

Can you imagine ALV and/or RS telling her society needs to persecute someone? Haha. All three of them feel so persecuted. They all killed Travis. They should all spend some time in solitary and no one, I mean NO ONE should ever seek the services of ALV or RS.

Ah, but we can exhale. Jodi is now FJA. Convicted of premeditated murder. It's all over but the crying Jodi.

I bet this is when/why Jodi went off yesterday, if in fact the rumor turns out to be true that she did. Beth K. is saying that she was told that Jodi would have to now go to court in her black & whites since she is NOW a convicted felon - UNLESS and until her attorney's actually file with the court to allow her to change into civilian clothes. According to Beth K., that didn't appear to have happened because the officers were ready to bring Jodi into court in her black & whites...
Link: http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/us/2013/05/09/nr-banfield-karas-jodi-arias-psych-ward.cnn

:floorlaugh:I love it!:floorlaugh:I love it!:floorlaugh:I love it!:floorlaugh:

I watched a little more of the Fox post-verdict interview. *shiver* That is one ice water-veined murderer.

When she talked about praying for the jury, I think that she meant that she mentally submitted her wish list. She didn't mean that she was praying on their behalf. She was praying that God would give her jurors she wanted. It seems like her idea of spirituality is mostly about getting what she wants.

I would be afraid to say what she may be actually praying for, nothing good, imo. And what kind of "god" she's praying to and would answer her prayers is a scary thought as well.:scared:

PLEASE DO NOT REFRESH.

DOING SO SLOWS THE SITE TREMENDOUSLY.

THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!!

We have hundreds of members AND guests trying to load the site all at one time. Please just sit tight, try to remain calm
(;)) and let's let everyone get through the door.

We're almost home.... Praying for the jurors and the family.

how do we refresh without refreshing?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo