aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm off to bed folks. So sad that JA is sleeping on a concrete mattress tonight...maybe in a paper nightie.... I sometimes want to feel bad for the sick satisfaction I get at her expense, but I just can't. I have tried to drum up some sort of pity for her as a human gone wrong. But I can't. There is nothing inside of her. I want to know that she is on death row. Then she can appeal till the cows come home and I won't give her a second thought. My grandmother wouldn't be proud of me concerning this trial. Best, most loving woman I've ever known. She even felt bad for Charlie Manson. She said someone must not have loved him right. She was more accurate than she could know. And I still think Arias would actually scare old Charlie. Or at least make him stroke his beard and shake his head. She's way scarier than he is or ever was.
On that light and upbeat note, I am going to bed :) Sleep tight, stay safe and thank you all for your posts. :) Hugs!

G'night lady!

BBM

Sometimes thou dost protest too much. It seems like a lot of people want people to think they are better than that.

It's a great picture. I think it really captures you well.

Omg, steely, did you hav to say that? Now I'm having visions of super freak JC!

KCL, first of all I'm so sorry about your sister. I know there are no words anyone can say, but I just want to say that you're a real inspiration. I had gathered things about your story just from your postings, but this article gave me more detail. I cannot even imagine your pain.

As far as the concrete bag....omigosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea about this...that is so cool you were part of his trial?!!! I did not watch that trial at all. I just have a question though, how was that concrete bag missed by the police???

Jodi was never in the courtroom at all yesterday. Gawd, was that just yesterday?

Yep - Sheriff Joe put her on watch - Her mother tried to visit her and was denied because "Inmate Arias" is on watch.....Bwahhhhh !!! (yes, that was a juvenile bwahhhhhhhhh but it just Feels Good !!!)

KCL, first of all I'm so sorry about your sister. I know there are no words anyone can say, but I just want to say that you're a real inspiration. I had gathered things about your story just from your postings, but this article gave me more detail. I cannot even imagine your pain.

As far as the concrete bag....omigosh!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea about this...that is so cool you were part of his trial?!!! I did not watch that trial at all. I just have a question though, how was that concrete bag missed by the police???

I think it was literally on the Peterson driveway , 2 years after the murder, for a total of 3 days. And we were there during those days and randomly took that pic. And it was before their concrete expert got there to "test" the driveway and claim it'd been uncontaminated by any other concrete. It was an absolutely wild thing to find ourselves embroiled in.

It's the same thing with the supposed "cut throat" signal and the reports of smirking. On Wednesday, after the verdict, one of Travis' friends reported that Jodi smirked at each of the jurors as they were polled. Of course, she did no such thing. People make up stuff. Don't really understand why these little extra fictions are necessary, when there's plenty of reality to discuss. To keep the hatred burning, perhaps?

BBM
Which "friend" of TA said that. LINK? Please and thank you.

Katie I am sorry I didn't recognize u..I was focused on the great treats.. Bet they taste better than they looked....

Why am I amused that Tanya (sp?) is posing next to a tree, but Jodi is snuggled up to a power pole?:blushing:

Love the description
Former WAITRESS THAT MURDERED EX-BOYFRIEND. Jodi probably rather it read "Scholar, Artist, Photographer"

Don't forget the weird bunny who I guess showed up AGAIN around the time of the verdict. Now there was Nurmi arguing for a mistrial *just in case* a juror *might* have seen Juan Martinez getting his photo taken with some "fans" outside that one day. And there was a person in a bunny costume sitting in a pot with a sign that read "the only thing missing from the Jodi Arias trial--the pot!" or something right outside the courthouse. He didn't argue THAT as a possible jury influence but Juan's photo taking. He just wanted to disarm him. I don't think it worked.

Oh my..normally I would say "Are you kidding me?" but no need in this case. Thankfully I missed pot bunny in front of the courthouse. What's next? The naked cowboy strumming his guitar? (Guy who roams the streets of New York in his tighty whities playing guitar; used to be cute but getting a little old in the tooth to be strolling the streets in his undies.) Calling Linda from New York! In fact, I even have a picture somewhere with the naked cowboy from years ago when I visited New York.

dateline show tonight ty tawnidill

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64ejrIqSQw"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z64ejrIqSQw[/ame]

Every big trial seems to have the circus character that inserts themselves into the case. JA has Donovan, remember that freaky young dude that wore white sunglasses that was was Casey's #1 supporter.. What a freak show.

Yep - Sheriff Joe put her on watch - Her mother tried to visit her and was denied because "Inmate Arias" is on watch.....Bwahhhhh !!! (yes, that was a juvenile bwahhhhhhhhh but it just Feels Good !!!)

Not to forget she was under the table playing peek a boo! I can just visualise her attorneys trying to coach her out! Now Jodie honey if your a good little girl and come out from under there! We will make sure you get to wear make up and strawberry flavored cappucino lip,gloss for your next interview!

Those were some kind of delicous parfaits sent out to my group from the Chef...I was at that very restaurant for lunch today. :)

May I make a suggestion? Do you think it would be wise to tell the Alexander family that psychopaths are incapable of feeling remorse. Therefore their victims statements are going to go in one ear and out the other. There's a chance that since Jodi can't attack them physically she may know what buttons to press and turn it around on them. Tell them to say what they feel, but don't let Jodi win. Don't let her get to you.

I'll have to think up some good sarcastic comebacks. Can anyone else too?

How about just walking up and saying; "I just want you to know you are a :censored: :censored: Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get a cinnabon and a strawberry frappe at Starbucks.

I think it was literally on the Peterson driveway , 2 years after the murder, for a total of 3 days. And we were there during those days and randomly took that pic. And it was before their concrete expert got there to "test" the driveway and claim it'd been uncontaminated by any other concrete. It was an absolutely wild thing to find ourselves embroiled in.

Ok, first of all I didn't even know there was someone who could test for something like that. Secondly, I'm glad there were people in the prosecutor's office who found your picture!! That IS wild.

May I make a suggestion? Do you think it would be wise to tell the Alexander family that psychopaths are incapable of feeling remorse. Therefore their victims statements are going to go in one ear and out the other. There's a chance that since Jodi can't attack them physically she may know what buttons to press and turn it around on them. Tell them to say what they feel, but don't let Jodi win. Don't let her get to you.

I'll have to think up some good sarcastic comebacks. Can anyone else too?

How about just walking up and saying; "I just want you to know you are a :censored: :censored: Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go get a cinnabon and a strawberry frappe at Starbucks.

They are reading them to the JURY , not Jodi. I honestly don't think they pay her too much nevermind, which in itself is astounding.

Over my head ..I thought it was some nut who decided to waer an easter costume....Guess I should have channeled stabby einstein for insight...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member