aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Although she's now been convicted, I just can't help but feeling especially sad about this situation. Travis is dead. He never had the chance to do the things he wanted, get married, have a family, etc. I wish I didn't know who Travis or Jodi was; because I wish this never happened.

I'm not against the DP. I know this will not be a popular opinion, but I'm actually finding myself feeling somewhat sorry for Jodi. She's a disgusting monster. A hideous person. But I feel a tinge of sadness that a 32 year old is facing the death penalty. Why couldn't Jodi get help for her problems? Why couldn't she have just moved on from Travis?

She deserves the DP, no doubt. If someone says otherwise, I urge them to view the pictures of Travis' injuries. I'll snap out of this, I know. I'm just feeling sad over this situation.

I totally agree with you. Part of me feels badly for JA that she couldn't control her actions, or at least stay put in CA. I truly don't think she can manage her fits of rage. As a result, she has destroyed Travis and his seven brothers and sisters lives, her own parents, grandmother, sisters and brothers, and for what? Life is precious and the fact that possible two healthy, young people might end up dead, or one dead and the other in prison for life, is so senseless. If only someone had tried to 'fix' JA when she was growing up instead of ignoring the problem. Part of me just can't but feel something terribly wrong happened to her growing up. What in the world could possibly cause anyone to kill someone so brutally. None of us can even imagine stabbing someone once, let alone the viciousness she laid on Travis. Someone dropped the ball getting help for her before it came to all this.

Thanks for answering. I think she was doing both. That's what I was trying to understand, though, whether it's the idea that she lied that got the reaction from you, or something more specific. I don't get upset by anything she does, so I'm trying to figure out what's upsetting about it to others. A younger colleague was talking with me about this case and she was kind of relieved to find out that Jodi doesn't make me really, really angry. She thought she was the only one. So now we're trying to figure out whether there's something wrong with us and, if so, what it is. lol

I'm reading 6 pages behind where this post is going to land...and that's why I seldom do more than lurk, :seeya:

I've sat here many a night wondering if there was something wrong with *me*~! I don't get really really angry, nor cry, nor shake, nor spew hate, and when others do it feels 'over the top' and awfully dramatic. :facepalm:
I'm certainly caught up in all of this trial/verdict/etc. I feel very sad for the Alexander family, Travis' death hurts me, and I'm very happy for the premeditated 1st degree verdict, but it's way out of my personality to take it personally since I don't know any of them personally. I hope that doesn't sound cold hearted, but it's just the way I am and glad I'm not alone. Not that I'm trying to put my feelings onto you, Karmady, just that one aspect.

And now that I'm posting, I have something that offends me I'd like to mention. I've seen many posts saying that Jodi's grandmother is faking/lying using the wheelchair when she can walk. I don't know how old she is but I'm pretty sure she and I are near the same age. I can walk too, I just can't walk any distance nor climb stairs nor keep up with the pace of the crowds. It would be a disaster waiting to happen. So I too would have to use a wheelchair. She is also probably like me in that we love unconditionally. . . that doesn't mean we condone nor approve of our families actions, it does mean that you don't stop loving just because they are BPD or evil or make bad decisions. OK...rant over. TTY again someday. :truce:

Yep - Sheriff Joe put her on watch - Her mother tried to visit her and was denied because "Inmate Arias" is on watch.....Bwahhhhh !!! (yes, that was a juvenile bwahhhhhhhhh but it just Feels Good !!!)

Beth tries to tell her everything but Nancy interrupts.
then I yell.... CLAM IT Nancy!

I enjoy Beth's reports but cringe when I hear JC

Beth tries to tell her everything but Nancy interrupts.
then I yell.... CLAM IT Nancy!

We call both Nancy and Greta as "Maximus Interruptus".....They both worked together at CNN but they still have the habit. They both think that what they have to say is more dam important than the person they are interviewing. Why even interview when you constantly butt in and answer the question for the interview-ee?!

Not to forget she was under the table playing peek a boo! I can just visualise her attorneys trying to coach her out! Now Jodie honey if your a good little girl and come out from under there! We will make sure you get to wear make up and strawberry flavored cappucino lip,gloss for your next interview!

OMG that seriously made me LOL.

I totally agree with you. Part of me feels badly for JA that she couldn't control her actions, or at least stay put in CA. I truly don't think she can manage her fits of rage. As a result, she has destroyed Travis and his seven brothers and sisters lives, her own parents, grandmother, sisters and brothers, and for what? Life is precious and the fact that possible two healthy, young people might end up dead, or one dead and the other in prison for life, is so senseless. If only someone had tried to 'fix' JA when she was growing up instead of ignoring the problem. Part of me just can't but feel something terribly wrong happened to her growing up. What in the world could possibly cause anyone to kill someone so brutally. None of us can even imagine stabbing someone once, let alone the viciousness she laid on Travis. Someone dropped the ball getting help for her before it came to all this.

That is my feeling too. I don't feel sorry for her but I feel sorry that people so emotionally handicapped exist. I'm glad for the verdict because it was the appropriate one and I can't quibble with a sentence of death but there is no happiness in any of this.

She doesn't seem to fit in that group, does she? In terms of temperament, JVM reminds me of a puppy, JC reminds me of a siamese cat, and BK is more like the owner of either.

Yes I agree, Plus Vinnie went to the simpy side of jean. I think they need to keep BETH KARAS, BECAUSE SHE IS THE ONLY LEVEL HEADED LEGAL MINDED PERSON> NOT FOR ONE SIDE OR THE OTHER JUST LEVEL.

Thanks for the BORDERLINE ARTICLE, it was VERY VERY INSIGHTFUL

Yes, it's true she should have gotten psychological help before. However, if it was just a fit of rage, then WHY DOESN"T SHE FEEL ANY REMORSE? She doesn't feel remorse b/c she thinks Travis deserved it, she wanted him dead, and she is still happy that he's dead. She planned it all out for days, maybe even weeks. And she does not even feel a TWINGE of sadness for what she's done. That is not crazy, that's just evil.

What do I win, what do I win????

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

A Jodie Arias autographed (copied) pic......I meaning tracing.

You may return your prize if you so wish :floorlaugh:

tnp.gif

Hey bunnies, snails, the man in the clown hair holding up a John:22 sign..It's all goood So long as they see CFJA as the evil woman that she is....

BBM

It may be just my opinion, but I don't believe someone with "her problems" can be fixed.

I have no idea if JA could have been helped or not, but the fact that no one tried at any time in her life, is sad. Perhaps when she hit her brother over the head with the baseball bat when he was 3 and she was 4, (I think that's the ages), might have helped her. It is so sad that a friend of JA's called Mrs. A in the middle of the night and begged her to get help for JA. I can't imagine any parent not knowing something is really wrong at a young age, and reaching out for mental health.

How was the Dateline show? I heard Katie Wick was interviewed YAY and Michael Keifer (sp?) UGH.

Omg, steely, did you hav to say that? Now I'm having visions of super freak JC!

:scared: Now you've put that in my head!! :scared:

They are reading them to the JURY , not Jodi. I honestly don't think they pay her too much nevermind, which in itself is astounding.

Can they bring in a Starbucks Strawberry Frappe and a Cinnabon to eat while they're giving their statements?

It's my sincere hope that her orchestrated (hello voicemail!) attempt to postpone the inevitable has backfired by giving the Alexander's some extra time to prepare themselves for what's to come. I can't imagine how difficult the next hearing will be for them. I hope our prayers will give them some extra strength :)

I enjoy Beth's reports but cringe when I hear JC

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...jodi-arias-guilty-of-first-degree-murder?lite

I posted this earlier - Here is a snip:

"At the conclusion of this interview and in light of some of her statements during the interview, Arias was brought to jail and per Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, was placed on suicide protocol," a statement from the sheriff's office read. "Until she is released from suicide protocol by Sheriff’s officials, no further media interviews of inmate Arias will be permitted."

I have always enjoyed watching Beth's reporting - and I'm not a fan of the other one but don't want a TO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand