aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Additional information about female Death Row inmates.
A. No contact with any other inmate.
B. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week. (By comparison, Scott Peterson gets five hours.)
C. A shower, three times a week.
D. Limited non-contact visitation is available.
E. Death Row inmates may place two ten minute telephone calls per week.
F. Death Row inmates have limited access to general reading materials. They may borrow two books for general reading every two weeks. They have full access to the courts and unlimited access to legal research materials.
G. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary.
H. Clergy contacts are provided at the cell.

Consuming a tasty strawberry frappuccino only happens in their dreams.

Would a dildo count as an appliance? Would she be allowed one?

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm dead serious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B. Out-of-cell time is limited to outdoor exercise in a secured area, two hours a day, three times a week. (By comparison, Scott Peterson gets five hours.)
F. Death Row inmates have limited access to general reading materials. They may borrow two books for general reading every two weeks. They have full access to the courts and unlimited access to legal research materials.
G. Personal property is limited to hygiene items, two appliances, two books and writing materials, which can be purchased from the inmate commissary.

I don't like Rule G "Personal Property - books and writing materials". Are they just able to write things without the ability to send these writings to anyone?

She claims in the fox interview that Nurmi said there was no mitigating evidence? Anyone have a link to that part of the interview?

I'm so annoyed Fox is dribbling out a few minutes at a time of a 45 minute video! Why not just have an hour special and air the raw footage?

I don't like Rule G "Personal Property - books and writing materials". Are they just able to write things without the ability to send these writings to anyone?

They can purchase stamps iirc

You guys are a TOUGH audience. Things is slow tonight, so I'm going to leave you with this one and hope it inspires you. Love ya all, good night and sweet dreams to all. (Yeah now I'll STFU :giggle:).

[video=youtube;7Xf-Lesrkuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Xf-Lesrkuc[/video]

Partly because I think she deserves it, but these little tidbits make me hope she gets the DP. The non-contact will probably kill her quicker than the needle will.

Why am I amused that Tanya (sp?) is posing next to a tree, but Jodi is snuggled up to a power pole?:blushing:

:floorlaugh: Good eye, my friend, good eye! That's hysterical!

I often wonder what she looked like and what she was saying to him as she was savagely hacking him to death.....It is scary to think about IMO

I'll bet she looked a whole lot scarier than she did in that interview. Some of expressions in the courtroom chilled me, and she was trying to be on her best behavior then.

Would a dildo count as an appliance? Would she be allowed one?

I'm not trying to be funny, I'm dead serious.

Ten minutes what can you possibly say in ten minutes ? Is that more than 62. Seconds for real??

Hey Village Idiot, LOVE the the Hannibal Lectarias pic. It's so awesomely hilarious!

About my sis again, so feel free to skip as OT. My (BPD) sis was very premature and spent the first part of her life unable to be held or touched for medical reasons. She was in a medical baby bed-incubator thing. There was no human bonding because of how they handled that back in the day, afriad it would hurt the sick baby with germs, etc.

I was simply commenting on an article that was posted. I don't know the first thing about you or your sis. I made no reference to anything 'about my sis again'.

Partly because I think she deserves it, but these little tidbits make me hope she gets the DP. The non-contact will probably kill her quicker than the needle will.

I totally agree! If you thought she was crazy now! Your in for a treat. Oh I just thought of something! Ten minutes to call Donovan and manipulate snarky tweets. Donovan better be fast with the pen.

She claims in the fox interview that Nurmi said there was no mitigating evidence? Anyone have a link to that part of the interview?

I'm so annoyed Fox is dribbling out a few minutes at a time of a 45 minute video! Why not just have an hour special and air the raw footage?

I never heard that part about nurmis comment on mitigating. Geez why are they giving bits and pieces of the interview. Not fair.

I'm the only one here now suffering from insomnia laying on a heating pad for my back.

Wow no contact with visitors? Only thru glass and phone? You know they can't afford to make the trip often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay