aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is just melting?! Where do you live?

Canada. It has been a real, real, weird winter/spring here this year. Its even only about 8 C tonight. Suppose to get to 24 C this weekend. Just a weird year this year!!!

I live here:
http://maps.google.ca/maps?safe=off&rlz=1C2DVCP_en-GBCA484CA484&biw=1280&bih=709&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&q=saskatchewan&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x52f871b12365762f:0x15342b5792c2e12b,Saskatchewan&gl=ca&sa=X&ei=qfONUYWVBaiyiQLw0IHIBA&ved=0CKcBELYD

coffeebath.gif

Someone had posted this link below earlier in the thread and it really describes BPD in very easy terms to understand. Boy, Dr. Demarte diagnosed her properly IMO. She has many of these traits. Very scary too. Its a long article but well worth the read.

What I found really interesting is the article states that one of the ways that one can get BPD is from not having a good mother/child bonding phase during very very early childhood years. I think it said 1-3 or something like that.
Even though there are other ways to get BPD, It does make you wonder how close and affectionate her upbringing was in those very first few years.

http://gettinbetter.com/anatomy.html

Thanks for the article, Hatfield. I will read it but I have always said that once JA's siblings were born, she was no longer the center of attention and I think she flipped then. JMO.

:scared: Now you've put that in my head!! :scared:

Can they bring in a Starbucks Strawberry Frappe and a Cinnabon to eat while they're giving their statements?
It's a shame parcels can't be sent to JA. I'd send her an empty Cinnabon box.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

My, how times change....eh Jodi?

Only the outside. The inside was, is and will always be evil

What do you mean KD2? Who is getting on your nerves? Fox News? The young man that had this interview set this up with JA in December 2012. - It was legal in the State of Arizona to do this. He is getting national exposure because Greta invited him on him on her show on FNC last night.

It's a shame parcels can't be sent to JA. I'd send her an empty Cinnabon box.

Oh what a debasing idea! But I love it.:floorlaugh:

I thanked you for this response but what Sheriff Joe did was put her in a place where she can do no harm to herself until the trial is final - Until Judgement Day if you will. She has played the system and after that interview, why would Maricopa County Sheriff Dept. take a chance at allowing her to take her own life before the jurors decide? He didn't. I hope he holds her there until Wednesday.

Youre right. I think his plan is to keep her there until trial on Wed.

I love how JA plan backfired on her. She did not expect this part of her plan to be cooped up all weekend by herself with a gown like a wrestling matt. :floorlaugh:

Thanks for the article, Hatfield. I will read it but I have always said that once JA's siblings were born, she was no longer the center of attention and I think she flipped then. JMO.
I think she flipped when she got caught growing pot, her parents reported her to the police and they searched her room. And on that note, you've just given me something else to add to the list. Thanks

I'm surprised she will be allowed paper and pencils in the slammer. She may try to off herself with a nasty paper cut while writing scenario 3.12

I am referring to them giving it to in pieces that's all ya know I missed the nurmi part that's all . Not directing it at their right to just give us completed interview dont tease us did anyone hear the nurmi part.?

That is the way it works in the media world. HLN will keep you hanging to keep watching (except for this week !!!). NBC, ABC, FNC -- they all give you little tidbits to keep you biting. I'm not sure I know what you are talking about regarding Nurmi - Can you give me a link on that? :seeya:

It's the same thing with the supposed "cut throat" signal and the reports of smirking. On Wednesday, after the verdict, one of Travis' friends reported that Jodi smirked at each of the jurors as they were polled. Of course, she did no such thing. People make up stuff. Don't really understand why these little extra fictions are necessary, when there's plenty of reality to discuss. To keep the hatred burning, perhaps?

I don't think it was a "supposed" cut throat signal. It WAS a cut throat signal. The cameras watch her closely all the time. She flipped the bird and then said it was for Nancy Grace so no supposed about that one. I didn't see her smirk at the jurors during sentencing but there are plenty of other times that she smirked at people. No one needs to make things up about JA because she does these things ALL the time. Not sure if she does them and wants to be seen or is so full of herself she doesn't think it's being picked up on.

I think she flipped when she got caught growing pot, her parents reported her to the police and they searched her room. And on that note, you've just given me something else to add to the list. Thanks

Good Morning Gauntlet !!! List, What List? Am I still supposed to be adding things to the old list?

Night all.

Tired of trying to stubborn someone else's point of view ... to no avail. Tomorrow is another day.

Please remember Rene Descartes' quotes:

The senses deceive from time to time, and it is prudent never to trust wholly those who have deceived us even once.

and

An optimist may see a light where there is none, but why must the pessimist always run to blow it out?

I don't think it was a "supposed" cut throat signal. It WAS a cut throat signal. The cameras watch her closely all the time. She flipped the bird and then said it was for Nancy Grace so no supposed about that one. I didn't see her smirk at the jurors during sentencing but there are plenty of other times that she smirked at people. No one needs to make things up about JA because she does these things ALL the time. Not sure if she does them and wants to be seen or is so full of herself she doesn't think it's being picked up on.

Someone on here posted the time editted video of her throat slashing gesture, and there was no doubt in my mind after watching it that is the message she was relaying at all. It was cold and calculated, just as was Travis murder.

Youre right. I think his plan is to keep her there until trial on Wed.

I love how JA plan backfired on her. She did not expect this part of her plan to be cooped up all weekend by herself with a gown like a wrestling matt. :floorlaugh:

OMG - Are you the one with the hysterical photos of JA and Donavan in their "suits"? OMG - That about killed me, now!

Good morning AuburnSchnauzer.

Here's the list http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9414273

Thanks to you and all WSers for their contributions

You will still take additional items for "The List"? You really need to and thank you for doing this....

We will need to start another list soon - maybe something like "What Made The Final Decision for the Jurors?" or "Why Did the Jurors Decide JA Premeditated?"...You know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay