aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG - Are you the one with the hysterical photos of JA and Donavan in their "suits"? OMG - That about killed me, now!

No, i must have missed those pics. I did see a couple earlier photos of real ads with those protection suits and they look "comfy" :floorlaugh:

I bet Jodi is enjoying that part of her stay....NOT :floorlaugh:

You will still take additional items for "The List"? You really need to and thank you for doing this....

We will need to start another list soon - maybe something like "What Made The Final Decision for the Jurors?" or "Why Did the Jurors Decide JA Premeditated?"...You know.

Yes of course I'll take more for the list. Please post any in the list thread though, not here because otherwise they get lost.

No, i must have missed those pics. I did see a couple earlier photos of real ads with those protection suits and they look "comfy" :floorlaugh:

I bet Jodi is enjoying that part of her stay....NOT :floorlaugh:

It was killa from manilla funny last night - someone photo-shopped Donanvan in the larger blue suit and JA in the smaller suit....Side by Side

It's a shame parcels can't be sent to JA. I'd send her an empty Cinnabon box.

Can't you just picture the guards in charge of searching the mail frantically trying to figure out just what contraband is in that box? :floorlaugh:

Yes of course I'll take more for the list. Please post any in the list thread though, not here because otherwise they get lost.

I didn't realize there was an official "list" thread - I posted several on here last night but I have them in my "notes".....Can you imagine someone keeping such notes? :floorlaugh:

Can't you just picture the guards in charge of searching the mail frantically trying to figure out just what contraband is in that box? :floorlaugh:
Poor guards. I wonder if I could get away with using part of a box as the back of a postcard :floorlaugh:

I didn't realize there was an official "list" thread - I posted several on here last night but I have them in my "notes".....Can you imagine someone keeping such notes? :floorlaugh:
You're a sleuther. It's normal and expected behaviour

Poor guards. I wonder if I could get away with using part of a box as the back of a postcard :floorlaugh:

Probably could if the right size.

I've read about people smuggling cocaine on a post card to an inmate…under the STAMP!:drumroll:

I think she flipped when she got caught growing pot, her parents reported her to the police and they searched her room. And on that note, you've just given me something else to add to the list. Thanks

As more time passes, I am beginning to think Mom Arias told that story to create a diversion, point over here so you don't look over there. That was a throw away story to explain Jodi's behavior. I would bet there is some really dark stuff Mom Arias does not want exposed.

That story does not explain Jodi's psychopathy. That's run-of-the-mill rebellious teenage behavior. She searched her room?! PUH-LEEZE. What parent doesn't. Growing pot in Yreka. Shocking. NOT. The pot industry contributes 2/3 to the economy of that area.

Now that is a great idea. :floorlaugh:

JA would really appreciate getting a cheer-me-up postcard and when she notices the cinebom or other treat she misses, it will really cheer her up. l :floorlaugh:

Good Night or Good Morning All - Why am I up at 3:05 in the dam morning talkin' to y'all? NASCAR race tomorrow at Darlington 5:45 PM Central - Don't miss it!

As more time passes, I am beginning to think Mom Arias told that story to create a diversion, point over here so you don't look over there. That was a throw away story to explain Jodi's behavior. I would bet there is some really dark stuff Mom Arias does not want exposed.

That story does not explain Jodi's psychopathy. That's run-of-the-mill rebellious teenage behavior. She searched her room?! PUH-LEEZE. What parent doesn't. Growing pot in Yreka. Shocking. NOT. The pot industry contributes 2/3 to the economy of that area.
Some mental illnesses apparently have a point that kicks things off. That's why I think that pot thing is relevant. Also, JA's dad mentioned this too. I really think that point was a trigger, not the cause but a trigger

Good Night or Good Morning All - Why am I up at 3:05 in the dam morning talkin' to y'all? NASCAR race tomorrow at Darlington 5:45 PM Central - Don't miss it!

I've been to bed many times and here I am again go figure. Laying on my heating pad! Eating grapes.

Some mental illnesses apparently have a point that kicks things off. That's why I think that pot thing is relevant. Also, JA's dad mentioned this too. I really think that point was a trigger, not the cause but a trigger

Wasn't that when she was in 8th grade? The same time she kicked the dog to death? Remember Dr. DeMarte said that this builds up and then the Borderline Disorder patient really starts showing the signs? When did JA start kicking in doors, walls, and windows? Wasn't it about the same age?

Now that is a great idea. :floorlaugh:

JA would really appreciate getting a cheer-me-up postcard and when she notices the cinebom or other treat she misses, it will really cheer her up. l :floorlaugh:

Now to write the message:

Congratulations on your Death Penalty sentencing. Thoroughly deserved!

I felt the same way. There had to have been some more underlying serious issues during her childhood that we are not privy too.

Everyone of my friends including me went through the pot/parents pissed routine, and most of us ended up just fine. I think...LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member