aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted: May 10, 2013 1:27 PM CDT Updated: May 10, 2013 1:40 PM CDT

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22218829/arizona-death-row-inmate-is-apparent-suicide

FLORENCE, Ariz. (AP) - An Arizona death row inmate who murdered his wife and young daughter has died in what the Department of Corrections is calling an apparent suicide.
The department says the death Friday of 50-year-old Milo Stanley will be investigated by the department and medical examiners.

Those that want to...do,

those that want to delay the enviable, give interviews and nic themselves only to discover it causes a an enormous amount of pain. Eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OK all,
I have to get up @ 5:00 am and take my daughter tomorrow to row in a regatta for the next two days & my son to pitch in his baseball game. If I don't get on in this weekend.....

Sending warm wishes to all moms for a Happy Mother's Day....
And big ((((hugs)))) to all missing their moms.

You aren't the only one.....Was there a certain part of Dr. DeMarte here or just Dr. DeMarte's testimony in general? Tap...Tap...Tap...

It had Juan and DeMarte in it, nothing special. I think Det. Flores, Juan Dr. DeMarte and most of all Travis' family were the heroes of this trial.

The defense put forth Alyce and Dick, Juan dropped a nuclear bomb on them with Dr. DeMarte. She laid waste to their witness' so bad that the defense had to put on a surr rebuttal case to try and fix things. Dr. DeMarte had destroyed ALL of their psychologists on the stand. She made Alyce and Dick look silly. I loved how Wilmott tried to accuse her of padding her time with the defendant when Alcyce said she spent 44 hours with Jodi.

BTW, if I got to hell it will be spending 44 hours with Jodi.

The good thing about falling in to this rabbit hole all evening is that I completely forgot to eat dinner which believe me, is something my body is thanking me for right now.

Thanks for the conversation guys....nitenite...............:seeya:

:blowkiss:

HLN is assuming it will get the same traffic..never mind most of us had the on mute..so I don't know how they expect the same traffic....

Oh they know....I don't know which is more comical, the nonsense JA segments they fabricate to fill time or when the just give up and send a reporter to the mall to ask moms how they feel about JA.

OK all,
I have to get up @ 5:00 am and take my daughter tomorrow to row in a regatta for the next two days & my son to pitch in his baseball game. If I don't get on in this weekend.....

Sending warm wishes to all moms for a Happy Mother's Day....
And big ((((hugs)))) to all missing their moms.

Good luck to them both! Goodnight

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22218829/arizona-death-row-inmate-is-apparent-suicide

FLORENCE, Ariz. (AP) - An Arizona death row inmate who murdered his wife and young daughter has died in what the Department of Corrections is calling an apparent suicide.
The department says the death Friday of 50-year-old Milo Stanley will be investigated by the department and medical examiners.

This story reminds me of what I was wondering earlier about JA - She is on suicide watch protocol - I wonder if she would be allowed to dip her head in the toilet and suck in.....

We have a break in this ridiculous trial till Wednesday.

Let's celebrate a great day.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!!!!

I would think that Travis' friends in the courtroom probably really viewed JA that way at the time. There is a lot of psychology involved, particularly when folks are living through a trauma like that instead of just sitting back criticizing folks on the internet from their cozy homes.

These folks who loved Travis are going through something. I'd think that would be clear enough to be included in any onlooker's analysis of their terrible situation. I seriously doubt they are just making things up for ridiculous reasons. That's a pretty offensive -- or at least super-cynical -- view to have, imho.

Of course there's a lot of psychology involved. That's obvious. HLN knows it too, which is why they examine Arias' every gesture, each scratch of her chin, and project meaning onto it, to help spectators see what they otherwise wouldn't see, because there was nothing to see in the first place. Isnt what she has actually done enough? It's nonsense for the most part, these imaginings, these projections, whether the rumor is started by the media, by posters here, or by Travis' friend.

I'm making the observation that people are making up this stuff. What's offensive to me is that someone would try to redefine my observation into victim-unfriendliness.

We have a break in this ridiculous trial till Wednesday.

Let's remember a very important day.

Happy Mothers Day to everyone!!!!

Can I do a Mother's Day vent? I placed an order for my mom's gift on April 30. Hasn't arrived. I emailed Wednesday to ask about it and was told it would arrive Thursday. It didn't but I thought surely today. Nope. Grrrrr.

Those that want to...do,

those that want to delay the enviable, give interviews and nic themselves only to discover it causes a an enormous amount of pain. Eyeroll

This. So very true.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Really? I thought they were all the same. She could select up to four different frames and those are what she came up with? Oh Jodi, honey, just cause your in jail doesn't mean you have to totally let yourself go...

article-2264094-1700CB31000005DC-184_634x439.jpg

lp0l3mzsj33fl0mf.jpg

jodi_in_court_0.jpg

628x471.jpg

She has several glasses....

Do these pics matter?? I think I can see JA in them......LOL

jodi-aries5.jpg

314106d1368128981-jodi-arias-guilty-stabby-einstein.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

This story reminds me of what I was wondering earlier about JA - She is on suicide watch protocol - I wonder if she would be allowed to dip her head in the toilet and suck in.....

Makes you wonder how close do they have to watch these people? I posted it because the topic for Jodi's conversation is death not LWOP
This happened today. Wonder what the details are.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22...parent-suicide

It had Juan and DeMarte in it, nothing special. I think Det. Flores, Juan Dr. DeMarte and most of all Travis' family were the heroes of this trial.

The defense put forth Alyce and Dick, Juan dropped a nuclear bomb on them with Dr. DeMarte. She laid waste to their witness' so bad that the defense had to put on a surr rebuttal case to try and fix things. Dr. DeMarte had destroyed ALL of their psychologists on the stand. She made Alyce and Dick look silly. I loved how Wilmott tried to accuse her of padding her time with the defendant when Alcyce said she spent 44 hours with Jodi.

BTW, if I got to hell it will be spending 44 hours with Jodi.

:blowkiss:

BBM - I agree 100% Florez, Martinez, and Dr. D - Now, let's pretend we got to hell - What are some questions for JA ? (Oh I see - You would want to spend 44 hours with the murdering ho in he!!).....Gross.

I don't know what happened in the court room...Or who smirked at whom. Guess I don't understand the question.

IIRC, it was Dave Hall when he was interviewed after the verdict. He was just disgusted with JA, and he perceived her looking at the jurors as smirk, imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf