aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we know that Jodi is not in the psych ward by choice but was committed by those who believe that she might be suicidal, I'm sure that Jodi is fit to be tied. The last thing that Jodi would have wanted is to be labeled with mental health issues. She was adamant about this during the trial both in her snarky answer to a juror's questions about whether or not she had ever sought help for her mental problems and later when Dr. DeMarte dared to say that Jodi has Borderline Personality Disorder. I doubt that Jodi is a happy camper with jail personnel and psych staff monitoring her constantly. She's probably not the queen bee in her new digs, either, and that in itself will make Jodi's blood boil.

Things have not gone as Jodi anticipated, and she will have extreme difficulty accepting the reality that she was convicted of 1st Degree Murder and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. It must have been like he!! on earth to deal with Jodi on a daily basis, and I feel sympathy for her DT who made every effort to placate their uncontrollable client. And, as much as I disliked both of them, I actually feel a bit sorry for Dr. Samuels and ALV because they, too, tried to help Jodi and are victims of her lies and manipulation. :moo:

I agree! The most reaction I saw from Jodi was when Dr. DeMarte was on the stand! The way she tried to block out Dr. DeMarte by ignoring her was very telling in my opinion. It seemed to me like she could not stand Dr.Demarte and disagreed with her evaluation of her. I think Dr.DeMarte is the witness Jodi disliked the most. Even more than Mimi and Deanna. :twocents:

Yes... Especially if she doesn't get her "sausage chubs"...

:giggle:

I'm so glad that makes other people giggle too... :floorlaugh: Lord knows she's gonna need all of those she can get!!!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m
“@2210kelly: btw what was the off the record stuff for #jodiarias” just her thoughts on how the case was going. That's it. #FOX10

i still want to hear it...

This case has made me completely go 'round the bend.

Today is my 17th anniversary and mr. dood and I had originally made plans to go out for a festive meal, as we usually do on May 10. On Wednesday, thinking ahead I said: "NO! Aggravation phase! Got to leave Thursday and Friday open! Remember?" So he said, OK OK, next Wednesday, then. "NO! NO! Aggravation phase rescheduled!!" So now we're going out next Tuesday. :)

Nothing better happen next Tuesday! Just sayin'....

Poor mr. dood. Talk about aggravation!

P.S. He's into trials, too. Fortunately!
:seeya:

They didn't ask? I assumed they would just do that as an oral motion after the verdict, but maybe they were distracted by Jodi's insistence on doing a live TV interview.

I'd rather believe that the DT was going to make her wear stripes because they have had it with their client.

I agree! The most reaction I saw from Jodi was when Dr. DeMarte was on the stand! The way she tried to block out Dr. DeMarte by ignoring her was very telling in my opinion. It seemed to me like she could not stand Dr.Demarte and disagreed with her evaluation of Jodi. I think Dr.DeMarte is the witness Jodi disliked the most. Even more than Mimi and Deanna. :twocents:

exactly. she was about to go berserk listening to janeen list all that's wrong with her.

so just imagine how she's going to do during the victim impact statements, which will be addressed directly TO her.
can you imagine how freaked out she is thinking about that?

No...it does not. Different religions have different ways of dealing with wayward members, without getting into a debate on religion here. Some do nothing, others have a hearing process...it depends on which religion one is talking about. The definition of cult does not include excommunication as a qualifier.

Really? I really thought that doesn't happen in religions. I can't imagine a random member being excommunicated because of their behaviour. Most religions are big on forgiveness too. But I stand corrected and have found a new subject to google. :)

I've been thinking about forgiveness since listening to Chris Hughes and it has been a real challenge. However, when I realized and completely understood that Jodi is broken, I am now at the point where I actually feel sorry for her. If she had the emotional capacity, she would never have caused such a massive amount of devestation. I don't know why she is the way she isbut perhaps she is just Lady Ga Ga---just born this way. I find myself having compassion for her in the middle of all of her antics. She's an attention *advertiser censored* and she can't help it. She can only deal with people, situations and circumstances using the only tools known to her which is manipulation, conniving, calculation and deception. Those are skills which she has mastered and and it's all she knows. Jodi is a living void without any sense of self. It's so easy to be yourself if you at least have some sense of you and I'm sure if Jodi had the capabilites to do so, she would. It takes a lot of energy to be a Jodi when you have to mimmick emotions and think about how to look and feel genuine. In the end you get nothing but despair, rejection, loathing...it sucks to be her. It sucks to not even have soul for others to pray for you. It sucks to want to be "normal" like other people aand you just can't do it.

Thought provoking.
BBM - this is typical Borderline behavior that supports Dr. DeMarte's diag. (Not that we haven't seen a plethora of it) but one more reason to validate she got it right and Shamualls and that other nut are fiends.

Now that we know that Jodi is not in the psych ward by choice but was committed by those who believe that she might be suicidal, I'm sure that Jodi is fit to be tied. The last thing that Jodi would have wanted is to be labeled with mental health issues. She was adamant about this during the trial both in her snarky answer to a juror's questions about whether or not she had ever sought help for her mental problems and later when Dr. DeMarte dared to say that Jodi has Borderline Personality Disorder. I doubt that Jodi is a happy camper with jail personnel and psych staff monitoring her constantly. She's probably not the queen bee in her new digs, either, and that in itself will make Jodi's blood boil.

Things have not gone as Jodi anticipated, and she will have extreme difficulty accepting the reality that she was convicted of 1st Degree Murder and will likely spend the rest of her life in prison. It must have been like he!! on earth to deal with Jodi on a daily basis, and I feel sympathy for her DT who made every effort to placate their uncontrollable client. And, as much as I disliked both of them, I actually feel a bit sorry for Dr. Samuels and ALV because they, too, tried to help Jodi and are victims of her lies and manipulation. :moo:

I think Troy Hayden can be added to that list now. JA should come with a warning label for more then one reason.

what a very aptly named thread!

My thoughts on the interview, the suicide watch, etc. I actually watched Dr. Drew last night, something I do not normally do. I was shocked to find myself in agreement.

I think her attorneys would have strongly advised her NOT to give that "just after" interview.

I think she did so anyway for teh following reasons.

a) It's STILL all about her. She had to steal the thunder from Travis, even now, after the guilty verdict. She got to continue to trash Travis even as his family was trying to absorb the verdict and enjoy a small moment of victory. Hateful woman.

b) Things are very out of her control right now, she has just been found guilty of murder. She re exerted control in the only way she could by dong the above (a))

c) in the interview she talks about her preference to DP rather than LWOP or a long prison sentence. Again, trying to re exert some control and have a say in her sentencing. Making HER wants and wishes known.

d) I do wonder if JA is having a serious meltdown. (aw - poor lil thang) I think the lack of control and the jury's failure to see things her way has thrown her into a tailspin. She is full of rage, as she usually is when people don't fall in line with what JA wants. I think she may be experiencing suicidal ideation and when that is not successful she may be exhibiting that rage now, while under watch in the psych ward.

As to court being cancelled yesterday. I wonder if that had something to do with that little interview stunt she pulled. I cannot imagine in a million years her attorney knowing about or agreeing to that little number. So either JA did it without their knowledge or they tried to get her NOT to do it and she did it anyways. I wonder if the DT was in the Judge's chambers whining "your honor, we simply cannot control our client, she simply refuses to listen to us at every turn, our hands are tied" etc.

IMO, she says this during the interview for one reason only...she WANTS lwop not the dp.

Trying to get the message out there so that it gets back to the prosecution, family (and jury maybe) hoping that if they know she wants one thing, maybe they don't give in to her wishes and go with lwop.

Why else would she say she wants death. If that is the case, then offer it up and forego this whole process...?

This case has made me completely go 'round the bend.

Today is my 17th anniversary and mr. dood and I had originally made plans to go out for a festive meal, as we usually do on May 10. On Wednesday, thinking ahead I said: "NO! Aggravation phase! Got to leave Thursday and Friday open! Remember?" So he said, OK OK, next Wednesday, then. "NO! NO! Aggravation phase rescheduled!!" So now we're going out next Tuesday. :)

Nothing better happen next Tuesday! Just sayin'....

Poor mr. dood. Talk about aggravation!

P.S. He's into trials, too. Fortunately!
:seeya:

:seeya: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY !

I know this was said in jest with dripping sarcasm...and I so agree. But just reading it to myself, I :sick:

same sarcasm....Jodi should come down, it is cold somewhere and people could use the wood.

Listening to BK in that interview makes me think the DT asked for a comprehensive psych eval. Sounds like JA was given the go ahead by the jail's psych folks or she wouldn't have been taken back to the courthouse yesterday.

I was just thinking, I know most on here don't like Jean C, and she gets on my nerves too - but seeing her standing outside the jail and then the Lower Buckeye jail on the night of the verdict and then ALL DAY yesterday - LOL - I kind of felt bad for her. At least in front of the courthouse there are people around you and some kind of activity. She was waiting around the jails for HOURS just to catch the 30 seconds it takes for Jodi's mom to walk inside....LOL!!!

Can Juan use Jodi Arias tweets in this phase? Because she's tweeting again supposedly. Please show the jury what a lunatic she is.

this is the aggravation phase.....the only thing they are looking at is cruelty....how cruel the slaughter was. That's the reason Dr. Horn is testifying.

If court was suppose to happen up to the last minute...and Dr. Horn said something happened, no court today, along with other comments..."I hope the jury didn't see that"...is that correct by Jodi's family??

Wouldn't that mean Jodi was a danger to possibly someone else besides herself?

My Opinion Only: I think the reason Jodi wanted the interview ONLY if she got murder one was so that she COULD threaten suicide and be sent the Psyc Ward. The security is looser (or more loose) and I think she and her minions will to help her escape. Remember the guy not too long ago that escaped and was found in downtown Phoenix? Only with Jodi she will certainly not linger in PHX, but will quickly go underground.

That's not going to happen, she is the most watched convicted prisoner in the world right now. However, something very telling is this; When Troy Hayden was talking about his interview with Jodi, he said that he didn't find out the interview was actually going to happen until right after the verdict was read. He said she told him prior to the interview that she would only talk to him if it was a 1st Degree Murder verdict. Why is that? Don't you think if that's the only reason she would do the interview, she had a reason? Of course she did!! I think she had already decided to drop the 'suicide' card in this interview. She knew the consequences if she indicated she wanted to die, and wanted the death penalty. In fact, on the stand she testified that she never mentioned suicide before, because she knew she would be put in a 'padded cell'. She had this all planned. She is a conniving manipulator, and I think she planned this would happen so she could further torture the Alexander family, and prolong the inevitable. But even more than this, I think she may hope that she can still cause a mis-trial and disrupt the whole proceedings to come. Sorry Jodi - it ain't gonna happen!

I agree with your entire post.
I wanted to stress a point you made, which his of my opinion (but your other points are not any less valid).....I truly believe she flipped out and her being in a psyche ward is justified. I actually see her in my mind, screaming and throwing a fit and reaching for things to throw or harm herself or others. I see guards holding her back. We already know she has violent tendencies (IE Travis and has been in jail fights). We know that she has control [of others/situations] issues and she has been sitting there still as a statue in court almost every day holding it all in. It was inevitable she would blow a casket and I truly believe she did. I believe she was probably a danger to herself and anyone around her if she were to be allowed to be there in the courtroom yesterday.

BBM

ITA...remember Dad talking about her calling her mom and "just screaming" at her.

She's a bonafide Grade A bully on top of everything else. I can't wait til she's in her hole on death row with no one to pay attention to her and no American Idol Jail contests, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbieJ