aggravated waiting for the Aggravation phase #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the Alexander family need? And tell us how we can help.

Thank You...

Ya know I've always just said "gas, food, lodging". It's been that basic for them. They are still doing it..the commute weekly, the driving, the loss of income...it will be going on til the trial is over so any donations will be helpful throughout. That's what I think! And thank you!

[video=youtube;8XJNBtR81o4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XJNBtR81o4[/video]

IMO what everyone saw in that post conviction interview WAS Jodi melting down. She was seething as she blamed everyone for her circumstances. That's exactly what a psychopath looks like and behaves when they suffer a narcissistic injury.

http://thelastpsychiatrist.com/2008/10/psychopathy_antisocial_persona.html

IMO that's exactly how she looked when she was slaughtering Travis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I often wonder what she looked like and what she was saying to him as she was savagely hacking him to death.....It is scary to think about IMO

Nope - You can't "fade" now.....You will be here with us all the way thru, friend...We are all right here with you.

Oh I wil be here til the end of this trial and I will attend the final sentencing 30-60 days after this phase...all the cameras will be gone and just local coverage but I will be there w/ the family for the final chapter.

Then....I'll slip back in to my life that hopefully is still there waiting....

This talk of JA drawing reminds me of one of the few moments that actually made me LOL during the trial. When she was on the stand and said she was going to visit Ryan Burns because he had a friend with a gallery that housed Van Gogh's that was interested in her artwork.

That should have been clue number one of her delusions of grandeur.

Can you point me to what date of the trial she said this?

~bbm

I've seen this type of statement over and over. She's seething, she's melting down, hope to see the stun belt used, she'll lose it and on and on and on. She's yet to lose her composure one tiny little bit considering the circumstances. Why do people keep insisting that she's going to or has exhibited any kind of obvious strong emotion, much less an extreme emotion like rage.
She did it once before on June 4th 2008.

Auburn..I suspect sheriff JOe will not be releasing her until sentencing..No more nonsense from her..No more stolen pens and ..alas, No more tv interviews

But I guess she can still meet with her attorneys if she agrees to (or they attempt) the meeting, right? Wonder how that conversation goes...

K Cups are breaking me! I go through WAY too many in a day, but LOVE it!

I seriously considered buying my mom a k cup coffee maker for Mother's Day....remembered she is on a fixed income and got a Gevalia gift basket instead, lol.

I would think that Travis' friends in the courtroom probably really viewed JA that way at the time. There is a lot of psychology involved, particularly when folks are living through a trauma like that instead of just sitting back criticizing folks on the internet from their cozy homes.

These folks who loved Travis are going through something. I'd think that would be clear enough to be included in any onlooker's analysis of their terrible situation. I seriously doubt they are just making things up for ridiculous reasons. That's a pretty offensive -- or at least super-cynical -- view to have, imho.

I agree with you in a way, when it comes to friends and family of Travis. I can imagine how, just in general, they see JA and how that could change their perception.

On the other hand, I do see a lot of people (outside of that circle) reading into things that either didn't happen, or they flat out think they can read her mind. It's harder to give passes on that, because I really do think that their intentions is to paint her in as horrible light as possible. If there is anyone who deserves that, it's JA, but that's why I rather see things for myself versus going by others observations. People tend to project the way that they feel upon others.

Besides the neck slashing thing people claim she does, which is usually wiping away a wayward tear, I remember people claiming that she was laughing on the stand, as she was crying and people going apebananas over it, even though you can see that the angle is what made it look like she was smiling.

There are a billion reasons to loathe JA, so I just don't know people see the need to make up other things in the process. jmo

The good thing about falling in to this rabbit hole all evening is that I completely forgot to eat dinner which believe me, is something my body is thanking me for right now.

Thanks for the conversation guys....nitenite...............:seeya:

I am trying to figure out why I do not feel very relieved even after the M1 verdict, and I think it's because of the post-verdict interview Jodi did and the fact that ever since then it's been Jodi, Jodi, Jodi. It's like I was somehow thinking this verdict would silence her, and it did the complete opposie. I honestly don't think I will feel relieved until a DEATH SENTENCE. I think that is the ONLY thing that will shut her up and I feel in my heart that ONLY THEN will she feel the gravity of what's she done. And that is what will bring me relief. Of course, she will still appeal, but after a death sentence the media will drop her, she'll be put on Death Row, and THEN she will have to truly reflect on what she did.
If I was on the jury, I would truly have no problem voting for death, because she doesn't feel remorse, she doesn't feel a bit of sadness or regret for what she did, not even a little bit. And someone like that doesn't deserve to live when they took a life so viciously.

She is silenced now - Joe Arpaio made sure of that. Let us all hope she stays that way until she goes to Death Row. Then - She remains silenced with no friends to manipulate, no pencils, no paper, no journal and always on "The Watch".....Yes !!!

Posted: May 10, 2013 1:27 PM CDT Updated: May 10, 2013 1:40 PM CDT

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/22218829/arizona-death-row-inmate-is-apparent-suicide

FLORENCE, Ariz. (AP) - An Arizona death row inmate who murdered his wife and young daughter has died in what the Department of Corrections is calling an apparent suicide.
The department says the death Friday of 50-year-old Milo Stanley will be investigated by the department and medical examiners.

It's getting a little kooky in here tonight. I am thinking the adult beverages are flowing, and sadly I do not get to partake as I have to work early. Have fun y'all. I have dinner and a date with Ryan Reynolds in my dreams tonight.

Tata.

Good taste LoL. I'll retire with Gavin Rossdale.

Sweet dreams.

Bush - Glycerine - Woodstock 99 - YouTube

ETA: The original is always the best......;)

[video=youtube;pU6KhFWvKPM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pU6KhFWvKPM&NR=1&feature=endscreen[/video]

HLN is assuming it will get the same traffic..never mind most of us had the on mute..so I don't know how they expect the same traffic....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand