Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
36157569.jpg

Do or do not. image.jpg

Beth Karas said that had to be a 3-way call left on reporter Troy's voice mail. Unless it was a calling card, maybe. I could see Donavon doing the leg work and doing a 3-way, getting it set up. Wait until Donavan serves no useful purpose for Jodi anymore....that's not going to go over well. Donavan is already inserting her own feelings at times, when asked how Jodi is doing. (like people are leaving Donavan out)

Jodi is so full of it, I hope the jury gives the DP. Jodi needs locked away from other prisoners, for their own sanity and safety.

oh my, lol. Wednesday cannot come soon enough. Ya'll got a serious case of the sillies up in here.

Those photos have always bothered me and for some reason, I always wondered if there may have been some "memory card" swapping or something.

Just thought of something else....If we could ever get to see ALL the photos from the camera, maybe we could prove the memory card was swapped because it MAY contain pictures from before Travis bought the camera. Like from a place he or her visitted BEFORE camera purchase.

We need those photos to look at to prove it one way or another.
There were an awful lot of photos on the camera if it was a NEW camera? Hmmmmm

Once the trial concludes I hope Melendez' report is released, I also want to know about those other pictures, where and when they were taken, everything about the memory stick.

... and punched a wall ... if Jodi comes into court with one of those wrist bandages on her arm we know she got dumped and that's the real reason she ended up in the psyche ward.

Does anyone know if they can sedate her for court .. I thought they could, but did a quick google search and couldn't find anything ..

Maybe she'll act up and they'll have to activate the stun belt.
:scared:

Hey - a girl can dream...I'm still hopin' to see that.
:floorlaugh:

Let's stay on topic, though.

Tell me, do you think Jodi killed Travis in self-defense?

This is most certainly not on topic since this can only be answered by referencing what a bear does in the woods.

OFGS ... more of Jodi's LIES :liar:

Just saw the portion of the interview where JA is giving advice like she is some sort of "advocate" for domestic violence victims ... :stormingmad:

Blah blah blah ... Jodi giving "advice" to "victims" to "document" the violence ...

Blah blah blah ... Don't do what she did -- which is she didn't document the violence ...

In other words, in Jodi-speak, she is saying how she screwed up by not FABRICATING the evidence ...

:doh: That's right -- the abuse bs came up after she was in :jail: for a couple of years ...

:banghead:

She was willing to "go quietly into the night" off to prison? So she was quoting Dylan Thomas?

Oh my goodness, I want to :viking:

I bet she could have made a deal for life in prison if she had pleaded Guilty to first degree murder. But she wanted a deal for second degree and the state wouldn't bite because they knew Jodi had committed first degree murder and they had the evidence to prove it.

Jodi would have received something in return for her plea...most likely guarantee of prison rather than DP. If it is true that she wanted to avoid the mess, why didn't she just enter a Guilty plea?

My guess is it isn't true at all. My guess is Jodi went to trial thinking she would be acquitted and then toward the end when her DT knew acquittal was not likely, they fought to get lesser charges included to mitigate the damage.

Don't forget the "pork chubs!!!!!" :floorlaugh:

There is some confusioin too about what may first appear to be OT, but its actually very pertinent. Like who woulda thunk that Pork Chubs actually made news about Jodi.

Us careful trial watchers dont miss a thing. :floorlaugh:

Thank you! I have been so focused on the Aggravation Phase!

I was surprised to see there are three phases and then sentencing. It seems awfully extreme to me. Why not combine aggravating and mitigating? But they have their reasons, I guess.

Maybe she'll act up and they'll have to activate the stun belt.
:scared:

Hey - a girl can dream...I'm still hopin' to see that.

Serious question....

What would happen if they had to activate it while the jury was watching? Not literally...I mean...I know she would shake like a Chihuahua, but what would happen if the jury were to see her get zapped? Would they have to call in a new jury for the rest of the trial phases?

TH's were suggesting last week the aggravation phase/deliberations could have been completed on the short day last week that got cancelled. Sounds like a bit of a stretch, but I guess it could be realistic on Wednesday.

Her commisary list cracks me up!! No jail or prison has a great choice of items, but I will say....AZ is expensive...lol!!

I've told y'all before about my half-brother, he's in administrative segregation in a Texas prison. You can go online and order items for them, or put money in their account. (I was SHOCKED they have a 'limit of $10,000' in any prisoners account!!)

Sodas are .50, chips are .35-.50 , candy ranges from .10-.1.25 ....there's things like cans/packets of chili and tuna and items that need heating, like gravy and soup, even dried beans and tortillas...lol.
Around Christmas and his birthday, I purchased him a few things, and pads of paper and pens.
He said he has a way to heat things, but idk what it is.
He is not allowed phone calls, and has very limited visitations. My dad visits him when he can, and he has to be on a preapproved list from my brother. AFAIK, my dad and me are the only people on his list, and I've never visited him in all the years he's been at that prison nor the previous one. He won't let our bpd sister visit...lol.

(yes, I love my brother, despise what he's done, and only hope he can straighten out someday. I don't have high hopes though....He seems to not want to be straightened out... hoping his long stay in seg unit will make him not want to go back. )

CFja is fixing to get a hell of a comfort change when she's moved.....and.I.can't.wait.

the :floorlaugh: moment was when NG asked her producer, "what are those? I'm afraid to .ask" And he replied......."long sausage-like meat!"

Yes folks, you really can't make this stuff up.....

Eta: I had a typo.....instead of stuff, I typed stiff! Hmmmmmm :floorlaugh:

Not. Again. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I was actually thinking just the opposite, I think Travis was such a good, religious human that he has actually forgiven her. From what I've heard about him. Some people believe the only way to move on is to forgive.

I definitely see your point. If you do believe in an afterlife, which he obviously did, I would think that "revenge" isn't part of it.

The DP IMO is more of a societal mechanism. Whether its bc you believe in an "eye for an eye," or that its some sort of deterrent, it doesn't benefit the dead. IMO :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member