Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one knows how long I waited for someone to bring JA's implants up. I have never seen anyone naked who has had this done. Do all implants look like too water balloons under the skin, or was this just a poor job???

No they do not.
Depends upon who does it and where they are implanted. Under the muscle looks soooo much more natural.

After 5 months of me talking about this trial to my other half, he has finally said he is going to watch the following interview to see whats what with the lying liar extraordinaire Jodi Arias.

He has dodged all of the trial and kept my chat to a minimum by politely telling me he isn't interested in a loonball stalker murderer, until now.

Wonder what he'll make of her.......

[video=youtube;28EpBe6XRpg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28EpBe6XRpg[/video]

After playing catch-up and watching the Troy interview with Jodi Arias, I noted she contradicted herself: she says she wants the death penalty because she couldn't stand being in one place for the rest of her natural life. Then, she says she wanted to avoid trial (by taking a plea) and that she would have been happy going off to prison. WTH?

Where does she talk about Travis running after the naked little boy? I didn't hear that on any of the videos I watched.

Yeah, I noticed that too.

Another note on the 2nd degree plea....didn't she repeat the thing about avoiding a trial to protect Travis in the interview or a tweet or something after the verdict was announced? She said it like, "yeah, I tried to avoid it but they didn't listen, now it has backfired on them.."
Huh? Hey, crazy, clean the wax out of your ears. The lady said murder 1, guilty. It didn't backfire, it went exactly as they wanted it to go.
Man her thinking is convoluted.

ive been talking to my friend about jodi,and he nailed it on the head of what she is.

she is a succubus,a black widow.

im watching juans closing again,i didn't catch this watching the first time but he says (im paraphrasing here) he is sitting there,with no dignity because (turning towards jodi) SHE took it from him. i had a tear in my eye hearing that

Not sure if it was posted but Jodi arias on dateline on Investigation Discovery Channel right now (EST) ...it looks new to me as they are showing pic from verdict day.

ive been talking to my friend about jodi,and he nailed it on the head of what she is.

she is a succubus,a black widow.

im watching juans closing again,i didn't catch this watching the first time but he says (im paraphrasing here) he is sitting there,with no dignity because (turning towards jodi) SHE took it from him. i had a tear in my eye hearing that

Whereas, upon her hearing it, the lying torture murderess had a warm glow in her black heart.

No one knows how long I waited for someone to bring JA's implants up. I have never seen anyone naked who has had this done. Do all implants look like too water balloons under the skin, or was this just a poor job???

Not all surgeons are created equal :-) One of the Countries best face lift surgeons is in San Francisco I believe. Takes months or year or more to see him. Price starts at $25,000.00 (for him)

Others charge 6k to 10k Imagine the various levels of skill and quality of work. Same goes for breasts. Often a Plastic Surgeon has a specialty, not a formal specialty, but he or she becomes known for doing great eyes, or faces, or breasts. One must look carefully before you let anyone cut into you.

As far as breasts the more expensive but very natural looking maybe get inserted behind the muscle layer.. then there is the old fashion make a small slit, stuff it in, fill it up. A persons weight loss can impact the look, natural breast might gain and lose, but imagine losing 40 lbs but not there?

Uh oh, they will show now!

Agree! She's only endured the last 5 years in jail because she knew she'd walk free. So her attitude there (disrespecting the rules, getting into trouble with other inmates, stealing pencils, hiding things) was so rebellious because she didn't think incarceration was in her future.

She reminds of how some people approach their jobs after they give two weeks notice: "Not invested anymore, I'm out in two weeks."

Remember when the video was shown of Arias curled up on Travis' lap? Juan referred to her as the "blondish white thing" lol

She cried real tears there because she saw for the first time in a long time what she threw away and what she'll never have again.

I think she thrived in there (jail) because she didn't have to do anything for herself in the way of surviving......no bills, no worries about the next meal, no "keep up with the jones's as far as clothes etc, etc. Parasites often do well when incarcerated. Her problem now is that all along she could pretend there was an end date to all of it.........she was still going to have that great husband, house, nice clothes and blond hair again. This verdict has thrown her off her rocker because there is nothing better to look forward to. I however, think she will adapt well to long term in prison as long as it is in general population. JMO

MsJoni thank you for the link to that article about sociopaths.
It is a scary (and sad) read.

On that note, has anyone ever seen the movie or read the book "We need to talk about Kevin"?
It is really disturbing. The parts that really get to me are when Kevin is younger and how you can see something is so wrong with him. And so sad that the Dad refuses to pick up on it (no matter how much the Mom tries to make him see it).

Check it out if you have not heard of it-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/We_Need_to_Talk_About_Kevin

I read it a few years ago and tried to get everyone I knew to read it.

It's such a well written and well thought out book. I bought a few more books by Lionel Shriver but those weren't as atmospheric or intoxicating as this one. She really got into the heart and mind of the mother.

The letters and where the letters lead and the crucial bits of info that she withholds until just when you think you can't take anymore, she drops another bomb.

I could not put the book down until I read it all. The mother is fascinating and smart and savvy yet cold, detached and dispassionate. And the way she feels about Kevin ... that was a shocking position for a protagonist, don't you think?

I don't want to give any thing important away and I could discuss this book forever. I'm a geek. I know. :blushing:

Saw a chunk of the movie but it was missing something. It was bleak and cold and stark in a way that the book wasn't. Does that make sense, Nymeria? I thought the book enveloped you and held you there while the movie seemed so empty.

I liked the actress who portrayed the mother. Tilda something? She was very good. Not quite what I envisioned while reading the book but a really good choice. The movie wasn't quite worthy of her performance.

Signing off now on this subject. :floorlaugh:

As far as i can tell, the answer is yes.
If anyone has an example of fake ones that look real, I'll concede.

While they don't, some are much more inauthentic in appearance than others.

E.g., (o)(o) vs. (x)(x) vs. (*)(*) vs. (.)(.), etc.

ID channel has a special Dateline episode that is new I think coming on Eastern time in 15 minutes. I am Not sure if there is anything else trial related tonight on television? Anyone else know?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

This is the same Dateline show from Friday night (the one with Josh Mankowicz). If it is, then it's pretty good. Beats the heck out of the 20/20 broadcast aired on (I believe it was) Thursday.

I think she thrived in there (jail) because she didn't have to do anything for herself in the way of surviving......no bills, no worries about the next meal, no "keep up with the jones's as far as clothes etc, etc. Parasites often do well when incarcerated. Her problem now is that all along she could pretend there was an end date to all of it.........she was still going to have that great husband, house, nice clothes and blond hair again. This verdict has thrown her off her rocker because there is nothing better to look forward to. I however, think she will adapt well to long term in prison as long as it is in general population. JMO

Would be interesting to see which prison gang she joins though.

i managed to grab a screencap of an autopsy photo i hadnt seen before (from juans closing) but im not sure if im allowed to link it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState