Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
YES.

We remember, FarAway. And we also remember, and regrettably will prolly never forger our little Jodi -- the one who must one-up her mean&nasty opponent, oppressor and enemy, Juan the man. It was almost always, "Yes, mostly." Or "Not really" or "Yes and Suzy was there, too" or "Yes and no" or "No, not on that trip," ad nauseum. She just couldn't do what he wanted because she wanted to thwart that mean old man every chance she got. That was one way of showing the world how much smarter she was than anyone else, especially that ***hole asking her those stupid questions. And look where that got her.

And she prolly was the same way with her teachers in school, her mom & dad, and anyone else she didn't like and to whom she felt superior.

Exactly!! She always heard the opposite of what he asked. In her mind, he was asking whatever she felt like answering each time. If he asked her to elaborate, she'd offer something sullen and short. If he asked her to just answer "yes" or "no" she insisted on giving a dissertation.

She reminded me of when you ask a petulant child to "sit down, please" the child leaps up. If you say, "Fine, then stand" the child promptly sits down.

Little Einstein never figured out that that while she squawked in jailhouse talent shows, accepted gifts from ALV & Richard Samuels, sifted through attorneys every other month and generally created problems for herself, Juan Martinez was carefully and methodically setting an elaborate trap for her.

He understood her personality defects perfectly and he knew exactly how to handle her. She thought she was the spider and he was the fly.

She finally figured out who the spider was when it was too late.

He actually did say she's a liar but that that is not what she's on trial for. He and willy tried their best. This cannot be enjoyable representing her. But I loathe him for the depths of depravity he sunk to. That was unnecessary.

I agree no picture exists. I have treated DV victims for almost 20 years. Travis is no deviant or abuser. JA is non victim. But it doesn't take a degree to know that. Everyone sees this, including the intelligent jury!

Treating DV victims must be very challenging and rewarding work!

I agree too...Just watching the trial, it has been so obvious that Travis was the DV victim, not whosherdoodle!

I'm beginning to think that JA has a personality disorder unique to herself. Literally rolling BPD, ASD, narcissistic disorder, histrionic disorder, sociopathy, psychopathy anda few others into a whole new disorder. I think they should call it Arias disorder.

I'm pretty sure the legal definition is: EVIL

What happened in court on Thursday?

I know about the motion to dismiss the dealth penalty, etc., but that happened early on.
The defendant in psych ward and brought to the courthouse by Lower Buckeye transportation?

OK.

THEN what happened?

I usually just lurk and like post's on here but I just had to comment on this.

I could only watch the first few minutes of this "skit" before I had to turn it off. I didn't find it funny at all and feel they not only made a mockery of 4 dead Americans killed in a terrorist attack at a U.S. embassy, but also made a mockery of Travis Alexander, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight.

I found it disgusting that they found humor in other people's misery and heartbreak. I haven't watched SNL in many many years and plan to never watch that show again. There is NOTHING funny about the Bengazi hearings or Travis Alexander's death or those poor girls, Amanda Berry, Gina DeJesus and Michelle Knight being kidnapped, raped for years and held hostage. I was appalled by it.

Haven't watched it yet, but, by the sounds of it, I do not think I would like it either, and I have a super twisted sense of humor. Will check it out later and see. But Bengazi being the worst, just makes me sad thinking of it as a joke, especially since I saw the footage on LL of it happening. :(

Thanks for the laff, Whack!! I didn't see it, and it was pretty cute and creative -- unless you are JA.

Pretty clever -- I was half-expecting Tina Fey to play her, but I guess she's already back in Alaska watching Russia from her kitchen. We're so fortunate to have her as a part of our defense plan...
icon10.gif

My only regret that they showed this was that somehow, as humiliating as it should have been to her, I'm thinking Jodi will be flattered and her ego may fill to bursting -- talk about a bad, bad case of global warning....
icon6.gif

Yes, that's right. And if I understand correctly MM and BJ continued to live together even after JA had "switched" to MM.

Why should either of the guys care -- all they wanted was to get laid by a pro who didn't ask for their VISA card.

Haven't watched it yet, but, by the sounds of it, I do not think I would like it either, and I have a super twisted sense of humor. Will check it out later and see. But Bengazi being the worst, just makes me sad thinking of it as a joke, especially since I saw the footage on LL of it happening. :(

Don't even bother. It was insensitive to say the least, to the four men who were murdered in Libya, to TA's family and to the survivors of the horrible kidnapping.

It was not funny at all.

I'm a hundred pages behind everyone else here, but since this is my first Mother's Day without my mom, I got to thinking about something. Prison is going to be rough for JA, but what h.ll will she have to go through when her grandmother, mother and father die, and she can't even say good-bye to them. This would be torture for me to have to live through.

One day in the not too distant future we will cease to talk about ja. She will head off to her next residence. We will be bored with her by then so the media that films her will realize they are loosing their ratings and will film the next big story.

She has no real control. She doesn't control Juan, the Alexander Family, the media or me. She doesn't control where she lives or what she eats. She will not control what she wears, when she showers, or how long she gets to stay outside.

I can see daily that we are focusing more and more on Travis, joy that M1 happened and less on her. One day before long we won't pay attention to her anymore.

Great post! And all of it right on the money, IMO.

Many people want JA to get the death penalty because they think she would "thrive" in prison. I do not think she would. I think LWOP would be hell for her. She'd be locked up against her will, and she does not do well in situations that go against her will. I don't care if her fellow lifers fall in love with her. It will mean nothing because she can't come and go as she pleases, can't call the shots anymore. The murderer can control very few people from prison and even that will be limited. Maybe her family, if they come to visit her, can be ordered around or talked down to. They will probably let her do it, too. But at the end of the visit, they get to leave and she can't. They can go out to dinner, but not Jodi. They can go sit on a park bench somewhere and sip a strawberry frap, and SHE CAN'T.

So IMO, she can be sentenced to LWOP; it won't matter. Because for her that's still a death sentence.

It looks like JA's BBF, Patti, the bride whose wedding she photographed. I read somewhere a few weeks ago that she was going to speak on JA's behalf at the sentencing. Can't verify it.
Ahh medicated slurred words Patti. I'm sure the jury willl love to watch her cry. Hahai

Don't even bother. It was insensitive to say the least, to the four men who were murdered in Libya, to TA's family and to the survivors of the horrible kidnapping.

It was not funny at all.

I was very surprised to see that's how they put it on. The murder of 4 Americans shouldn't be the stuff of comedy.

I agree too...Just watching the trial, it has been so obvious that Travis was the DV victim, not whosherdoodle!

whosherdoodle!!!!! :p

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

It is challenging and it is rewarding. You are correct! My specialty has been traumatized kids, but I am taking a break right now, as my son has special needs and was victimized and we had a horrible DA and the perp went free, So after helping victims for my entire career, I am having difficulty that others did not step up for my child. He is scarred for life.

So I may go back to law school and fight the bad guys in a different way, armed with my psych experience.

Travis was such a nice guy. It is very evident he saw the best in people and tried to be gentle with JA in distancing himself. He had no idea how dangerous she was until it was too late. He absolutely was a victim and she absolutely was the perpetrator. I was disgusted with ALV and Samuels. Grrrrrrrrr!

Why should either of the guys care -- all they wanted was to get laid by a pro who didn't ask for their VISA card.

I'm pretty sure she got the VISA cards out of them ...

... phone card, Starbucks card, probably their Home Depot card, too

Better than I could have put it.

I won't ever agree travis played a part in his murder . No way no how.
Now im not mormon but I am quite offended by the idea that they are some what brain washed. (I know you were just quoting that post so just my :twocents: )

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

Thank you, because I am Mormon and his post offended me =):what::banghead:

sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2

So I am siting here in San Diego, in the hotel restaurant by myself staring into the laptop, catching up on the thread about jail clothes, etc and I started wondering;

why is it such a big deal as to why Jodi was shackled, not shackled, in jail or not. Why was the jury removed for half an hour for unshackling for 5 minutes of testimony. Wouldn't they assume, or know she was in jail considering she admitted to a murder. The jury was shown all the interrogation videos. Don't you think they would KNOW she is in jail? WHO CARES what she is wearing. WHO? Why? What the F?

Honestly, I don't give a flock! DO NOT CARE. Just get her to the court on time. FGS.

Yep. Just make sure she shows up. Don't care what she wears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordlander