Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Notice in the interview, JA throws Nurmi under the bus? First sign of appellate issues - Just like OJ is doing now with Galanter.....

JA's appellate issues epitomize "falling on deaf ears". JSS made sure of that.
The best thing she could do now is sit quietly at the defense table with an impassive expression. That's her only hope for avoiding the DP imo, because the jurors won't foist a dangerous, scheming, vindictive, psycho murderess on the general prison population or those guarding them.

Just thought of another "If you could say ONE thing to Jodi..."

"Poor Travis, he was really slumming when he hooked up with you"

That would drive her apepoop I think, as deep down she knows it is the truth.

Notice in the interview, JA throws Nurmi under the bus? First sign of appellate issues - Just like OJ is doing now with Galanter.....

Predictable, since her scathingly brilliant self-defense strategy has gone to pot along with her side-order of pedophilia and domestic violence. If she ever takes real responsibility for anything related to this case, I swear Iwill tape myself eating a ghost pepper for your collective amusement.

Question: How can Jodi say "death is the ultimate freedom" on her stupid interview, yet wants the DP taken off the table?
Does she think everyone is a fool?

Absolutely! What the heck is going on? She must want people to think it's only her attorneys that want DP off the table (ya know since they withheld some evidence and all), not that SHE wants it off the table. She wants her freedom by needle. Riiiiight...

And it's always the Mother's fault, no matter what. I get tired of getting blamed for anything a child does. Happy Mother's Day !!

It IS her mother's fault, she should have pulverized JA with the wooden spoons when she had her chance!

Does anyone have a link to the letter JA sent PPL regarding her presumed, innocence and/or the youtube clip of Dr Drew discussing it? I'm having a surprisingly difficult time finding either.

TIA

There is NO WAY in the world a judge or whoever will find any issues with her respresentation or anything else in the case...Nurmi and Wilmott, IMO, worked their butts off and did a good job. They got plenty of time, plenty of chances for witnesses, got JSS to discuss virtually every objection with them before she ruled....no way, let's hope for a death sentence 'cause it ain't getting turned over...it will be final and she'll fade away from the spotlight forever...

JA even said that the DT worked very hard.....But she is bucking Nurmi.

Yes, she deserves death sentence. And I want her to have many appeals thru the years so she stays on Death Row as long as possible. JMO

It's my opinion that Samuels and Violin were "coaches" for JA - They supplied her with enough material to "match" what the defense theory was. The jurors saw right through it.

I dont' know if this has been discussed on here before, but remember her story of Travis in the car...traffic jam...he got really angry and was hitting the wheel and yelling and cursing at other drivers...she said it was the "first time she saw what he was capable of"...........and did you guys notice ALV talked about ROAD RAGE in one of her side stories.....I think she said something like the abusers have a lot of anger and sometimes people see it in other circumstances. That was when I knew Jodi had either heard ALV talking about that, or she had read it in ALV book, and used it in her story.

I just finished watching the full post conviction interview. Worst. Liar. Ever.

I wonder if she is finally spiraling completely out of control because that last lie about TA is just so far out there she might as well have included big foot and some aliens!

Funny how all her stories about abuse, etc always contain some element of religion just to make it more reprehensible. Dressed like a Catholic Priest. Really? While carrying a Bible? I guess she didn't get the expected response from the Mormon community so she's trying to rile up a different religion this time.

She is trippin' hard thinking anyone is going to believe the above or that:

Einstein didnt think chasing a naked 4 yr old while dressed like a Priest was odd....
Einstein even snapped a photo...
Einstein kept that photo for years just in case it ever occurred to her that it might be something unusual?

sorry
/vent

I can't decide if I want to watch that horrid hag after hearing everyone's comments last night??!! She makes my blood boil.

I'm getting the impression that you don't like her.

No, some look quite natural.

When I was in Saks a few months ago, the woman helping me had stunning cleavage. It isn't something I typically notice but she was quite arresting.

I told her :floorlaugh: and she told ME that she'd had implants and that she had flown to CA for some renown plastic surgeon who was expert at it. She actually stepped closer and said, "Do you want to touch them? No one can believe how natural they feel."

:eek: :eek: :eek:

NO, lady, I don't want to touch your boobies!! Jesus God no.

I just said, "I believe you" and took a step backwards. :floorlaugh:

Hers looked really, really great.

I can understand the cleavage part looking great, but the breast itself, does it look like too water balloons under the skin like JA's?

Just thought of another "If you could say ONE thing to Jodi..."

"Poor Travis, he was really slumming when he hooked up with you"

That would drive her apepoop I think, as deep down she knows it is the truth.

Ooh, that's a good one!

Made me think of this one, "That Mimi Hall is something else, looks, brains, class, you know...marriage material."

Here's what was on Geraldo yesterday Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

Accusations about pedophilia / priest photo around 14 mins in ..

She's not lying about the "catholic priest" photo. It's too tame to be a lie. But the stuff about the bruises are definitely lies, especially her claims about a phantom man who witnessed all these bruises. How convenient that she can't name him. Trying to track him down would be like trying to track down a real Easter Bunny. That's why Nurmi didn't waste his time. And LMAO about her friends and siblings who witnessed all this abuse!!! Let me get this straight, Nurmi wasted the court's time to call Lisa to the stand for the sole purpose of testifying about an email involving sex, called Daniel Freeman to the stand to testify about a verbal argument that he started, but didn't bother to call these witnesses to physical violence for his own reasons? I think we know why, Jodi. It's lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71