Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get the feeling dad has not considered Jodi his daughter for quite some time. She's just a person to him, an empty shell of an evil person.

Lol granny jogged out
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I had to look twice when I seen ol granny's passing up the younger daughters out of the jail.
I read that the other twin took her 82 year old mom to a strip club for her birthday! You know it had to be willing! She wasn't dragged there against her will. Gives you some dynamics of this family's real personas.

I don't think anything can top the skateboarding gang that rolls around flipping around and removing license plates. Ever.

Yah, that was priceless. Not to forget though, this was a skateboarding gang wielding screwdrivers, flipping and removing license plates. :floorlaugh:

It would not surprise me in the least if the DT claims Arias' father sexually abused her. So what if she never told anyone that before? No ridiculous claim is beyond them.

BUT
Jodie told Troy on camera that she had no mitigating factors according to her attorneys? Did I hear right?

Oh and I read the letter she sent Ryan burns. She said her attorney jennifer referred to him as a media *advertiser censored* something like that? Not verbatim.
She jodie blamed jennifer for having a strong personality! Realy Jodie like we didnt know.

I'm not sure. When I saw it live I thought she asked "who is the foreman?"

In the interview she gave, didn't she say she had her eye on one of the jurors, or something about trying to connect with one? Did I get that right? Seeing what you just posted, I kinda think she was trying to connect with the one she thought would be elected as the foreman. She sure did crane her neck at the jury as if she was sending the message, "why, why, why, I thought we had made a connection?" If she had made that connection, we may not be where we are today. Hung jury?.....scares me to death!

Edited by me. I went back and listened to the entire interview, and I don't see that statement. I don't know where I heard it. Sorry for the misinformation.

I don't think anything can top the skateboarding gang that rolls around flipping around and removing license plates. Ever.

Would agree.

But even though she was scared and intimadated by the skateboard 'gang' she was able to see that triangle thing in the dark and by figuring out the bugs looked the same as the bugs on her car deduced that it MUST be hers.

BIZARRE

K

It would not surprise me in the least if the DT claims Arias' father sexually abused her. So what if she never told anyone that before? No ridiculous claim is beyond them.

It wouldn't surprise me if she didn't accuse nurmi of talking dirty to her.
He ain't no fool ! He always kept his distance.:floorlaugh:

In the interview she gave, didn't she say she had her eye on one of the jurors, or something about trying to connect with one? Did I get that right? Seeing what you just posted, I kinda think she was trying to connect with the one she thought would be elected as the foreman. She sure did crane her neck at the jury as if she was sending the message, "why, why, why, I thought we had made a connection?" If she had made that connection, we may not be where we are today. Hung jury?.....scares me to death!

Did she really say that?

Even so, it makes sense. She did look like she was trying to make a connection to one or more jurors. I just wonder which one she thought she'd had. Probably one of the attractive male jurors or one of the older women.

I watched the new Dateline and 20/20 stories this weekend.
It really irritated me that they maintained that TA dumped CMJAA because she wasn't a good Mormon virgin and that she was his dirty secret.

I watched the new Dateline and 20/20 stories this weekend.
It really irritated me that they maintained that TA dumped CMJAA because she wasn't a good Mormon virgin and that she was his dirty secret.

I just watched these last night and I so agree. They talk about Travis taking the relationship underground and and that he still loved her but just wanted to keep the relationship from his Mormon friends. One seemed to imply that Travis only said Jodi was stalking him to explain why she was always around when the real reason was they were still in a relationship.

I don't know that we'll ever get the whole story, but I don't think that was it and I don't think Jodi was quite as special to Travis they seem to want us to believe.

Oh wow, hadn't heard that one. I was wondering how she would go about affecting remorse for a murder given that her story throughout trial was self-defense. Guess even she couldn't come up with some outer-limits cosmological way to say it without dropping the guise.

I think one can be remorseful about killing in self-defense - especially if you went overboard because your delusional brain overestimated the danger.

Not sure if posted already, but message on site that listed JA's art now says "All art work is sold." Early last week it was all available.

Can't prove it but two things come to mind: Dior's lawyers said they were going to send her a cease and desist letter regarding copyright infringement re: the Natalie Portman ad. Maybe she got the letter, lol. Since everything she "drew" was someone else's art, perhaps she had to take it down or face a legal fight. And since she's indigent and taxpayers won't cover her legal costs in a civil trial, then she had no choice. In any event, BUSTED!

2) It was taken down because Son of Sam laws are now in effect and she can't profit from her work while in jail.

Or maybe a combination of the two.

I just watched these last night and I so agree. They talk about Travis taking the relationship underground and and that he still loved her but just wanted to keep the relationship from his Mormon friends. One seemed to imply that Travis only said Jodi was stalking him to explain why she was always around when the real reason was they were still in a relationship.

I don't know that we'll ever get the whole story, but I don't think that was it and I don't think Jodi was quite as special to Travis they seem to want us to believe.

I don't think so either. If she was a secret it was because TA's friends were constantly talking about what bad news she was and the red flags they had starting seeing. TA couldn't walk away for whatever reason..JA was a stalker and he was having difficulty figuring out how to get rid of her etc.

I agree that we will never know the whole story. It seems that when they were 'officially' a couple, we have video proof that TA was not keeping her a secret. The sex part seems to have definitely been a secret to some. But I would wager to guess if people were honest with themselves it was NOT the big secret JA thought it was. And personally, grown ups don't talk about their sex life much to other people. So, really was it a secret or just not kissing and telling. Seem like two different things to me.

K

I found this yesterday, 30 minutes, but couldn't watch it all. I'm sick of her.

Jodi Arias FULL INTERVIEW COMPLETE HD post-verdict 05-08-13 - YouTube

This is worth dissecting. She claims memories are coming back, but when asked about them said she did not want to say. Just as in her first interviews after being arrested she did not want to tell the whole story.

This leads me to think she hangs out tidbits of information either for more interviews and/or her new trial. She is going for an appeal and already preparing her new "story" of what happened so her can further attempt to mold the new information that came out at trial to to her new story.

She now knows the prosecutor's case and she is smug and arrogant enough that she thinks her new story with her recovered memories will get her off.

The narcissist will never give up. She will fight to the end.

I did notice that! I was watching the post conviction interview and said to myself - how is it that she is not a complete mess! Usually the face will show what the inside is feeling yet JA shows no signs of stress. Her skin is clear and there are no dark circles - nothing after all this except for those stupid bangs! She is not human!

The only possible sign of stress I saw during the whole trial were her herpes simplex blisters after many day of cross by Martinez.

Many cruel jokes about those...which is really quite juvenile when you think about it, but then I suppose its human nature.

This is worth dissecting. She claims memories are coming back, but when asked about them said she did not want to say. Just as in her first interviews after being arrested she did not want to tell the whole story.

This leads me to think she hangs out tidbits of information either for more interviews and/or her new trial. She is going for an appeal and already preparing her new "story" of what happened so her can further attempt to mold the new information that came out at trial to to her new story.

She now knows the prosecutor's case and she is smug and arrogant enough that she thinks her new story with her recovered memories will get her off.

The narcissist will never give up. She will fight to the end.

Persistent like a bad case jock rot - sounds about right to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop