Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least tell me you got a good color...like black or red or blue with pearl? Hmmm it appears I still have a desire for a good set of headers and the smell or burning rubber. I miss being a teenager. Can we all go back, knowing what we know now? Please :please:

Naturally, I'd like a candy red myself. However, the blue is very nice as well. I can't get black because my wife doesn't like it.

Jodi Arias Back in Jail After Suicide Watch

Jodi Arias has been transferred back to a
Phoenix jail after spending the weekend on
suicide watch at another facility.
Maricopa County Sheriff's officials say Arias
is back at the Estrella Jail where she will be
housed until her trial has concluded.

McNaughten scared me more than Daddy. Daddy seems like she'd leave you alone if if your politely ignored her advances. McNaughten would never rest!

You're prolly right, but Daddy had that "undress you with her eyes" type of look on her face at all times. I can't stand that! YIKES!

I agree .. her normal acting out / coping mechanisms have been all but removed from her, she can no longer focus on the trial or hope, she cannot play with individuals housed along with her sexually, or emotionally .. she has been in isolation for 4 days with the only the worst possible scenario to dwell on. She will no doubt need to be heavily sedated for court on Wednesday.

I don't know if they can actually do that, though. Can they?

Way OT

My lung Dr tells me to call and be seen when my coughed up phlegm is green in color, it indicates infection rather than allergies.

Lol, thank you for this!!! My Mom has been on WS all day under my name and told me quite a few of you wonderful WSers have posted responses to my question last night!!! I love you guys...still feel like crap but promise tomorrow night I will go to a 'care on demand' office after work! I have been on such strong steroids for over a month you would think they would have kept my lungs nice and clear!?!

Naturally, I'd like a candy red myself. However, the blue is very nice as well. I can't get black because my wife doesn't like it.

What? Sounds like my DH! He doesn't like black cars either - especially with the types of cars I tend to prefer. The last 3 cars I've had have been black! I have a black convertible now. He hates it- unless he's the one driving it! :floorlaugh:

I don't know if this has been talked about yet but on the gossip show Access, they have announced that they are filming a movie about prisoner #2013. The movie is suppose to be about the relationship between Travis and her. They said that the verdict was a no brainier because of prisoner #2013 practically admitting to the murder. I just hope they don't trash Travis.

Lol, thank you for this!!! My Mom has been on WS all day under my name and told me quite a few of you wonderful WSers have posted responses to my question last night!!! I love you guys...still feel like crap but promise tomorrow night I will go to a 'care on demand' office after work! I have been on such strong steroids for over a month you would think they would have kept my lungs nice and clear!?!

Steroids can do nasty things to you, too, though, including increased susceptibility to infections.

Just occurred to me....how does a person heat water in jail? I can't imagine eating those noodles or drinking the Swiss Miss with cold or just warm water...Ick.

some jails have microwaves ...and some allow them 2 appliances ie TV and electric kettle....but I don't know about prison

McNaughten had a freaking harem!

Yeah, but the girls in the harem freaked me out more than McNaughty. I can't stand weak, needy, females like that. There is NO WAY I'd ever cave into that type of behavior. Nope. The other girl- the blond -what's her face - Styx? - was in love and smooching Daddy on the second day even though she was in love with her boyfriend who was in another jail.

Who does that? :floorlaugh:

I bet the question was 'can the jury be split if 7 of us vote for premed + felony, and 5 vote only premed?' .. this explains the delay to me .. they were arguing about the double guilty verdict and thought they had to be unanimous.

Yep - I'd guess that was it also. :wave:

My DH's ex is still stalking him .. he got a text from her last night it said:

I set fire to your name.

:shiver:

My Ex's affair gal has stalked me since 2006....I have a PPO on her and get extra police protection....we divorced in 2009 and his affair then could be her twin....but the first affair still stalks me. She was a "friend" while they were having the affair, she started to dress like me, wore my perfume, washed her clothes to smell like mine, went to all my hang outs using my name...I could go on but I'm sure everyone gets it....some people are sick!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee