Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Jodi comes into court tomorrow with a change in appearance, this jury will not feel any differently about her than they have previously. They didn't buy her "act" during the trial, and they won't allow themselves to be manipulated during the Aggravation phase. These jurors know exactly who Jodi Arias is - with or without glasses, makeup, trendy apparel, etc. She's a calculating, cold-blooded murderer, and there's nothing attractive about it. :moo:

Sorry to ask you this, but trendy apparel? Oh come on! Jodi's apparel is straight from the Sear's Catalog 1982.

The only thing that has been substantiated is that Dr. Phil's producer visited Jodi in jail.

Both Dr. Phil & the Arias' have denied that there is/has been any financial dealing between them.

I don't have faith in anyone's predictions for the future; I don't believe in psychics, ESP, crystal balls, tarot cards, etc. If someone wants to prove me wrong by providing me the next winning powerball numbers; I am open to that.

:seeya: LOL ... I don't believe in "crystal balls" etc either ... BUT ... I am familiar with how the "Dog and Pony Show" works ...

Of course Phil McGraw himself DENIES any dealings with the Arias' -- but his "producer" was there ... :waitasec: and IMO, he went there for a "story".

And WHEN -- not IF but WHEN -- Jodi is sentenced to Death Row, you can "bet your boots" that the media will be seeking interviews from Jodi's mom and/or family members -- the media knows what "sells" and how to get "ratings" ...

And that's what it's all about ... $$$$$, unfortunately !

:moo::moo::moo:

Sorry to ask you this, but trendy apparel? Oh come on! Jodi's apparel is straight from the Sear's Catalog 1982.

Actually, I read an article a while back abut her clothes and they were from thrift store IIRC ( and no, I dont have the link....)

If that is true, Im sure Jodi HATED that!!

I just did a search on Bing for neck bruising. The person is very much alive. She has two black eyes also, which can happen when your strangled. There is no text, just the photo. I didn't want to searching the more gross sites for photos.... but a search for strangulation marks would work probably. When I worked in the Emergency Room, I'd see 3 to 5 of these types a marks a month. They could be on males or females, but you can clearly see where the fingers were if enough force is used.

I think the black eyes are from the choking. I believe that happens when you are choked.

Wow. Well, I feel sorry for the lady in this picture but, IMO Travis never ever did anything even remotely similar to Jodi. I would believe that she did it to herself before I ever believe that Travis ever laid a hand on her.

JMO

I just have to post this regarding Jodi's use of a knife in the stabbing - it is both good and bad that the jurors are reminded of the extremely CRUEL nature of the crime Jodi commited EACH TIME THEY USE A KNIFE AT HOME, which is most likely every single day. It's good in terms of getting Jodi on death row, and bad in terms of the effect is has on the jurors....they are literally probably never able to get their minds off of the case.
I know personally every time I use a knife, I think of what Jodi did to Travis. I cannot use a knife without thinking about it. And my knives are dull.

interesting tweet -

GUILTY AS SIN. ‏@JodiAriasGUILTY 4m
And @courtney #ALLguilty MT @DavidOtunga It gets even weirder.. #JodiArias, OJSimpson & AmandaKnox ALL born July 9th. All accused of murder.

:seeya:

BBM: I don't "tweet" but IF I did I would add :

1. All 3 are "liars" ....

2. All 3 used knives to kill ...

:moo:

I wasn't paying close attention, but I don't recall seeing Jodi's sister in the audience at the trial after Juan threw up that picture and asked if that was her "dumb sister" in the pic with her. Does anyone know if she ever returned to the trial?

IIRC
Her sister was present for the "dumb sister testimony" only.
Her little brother was present for the "gay name" testimony.
Her Father was present for the "Daddy beat me" testimony.

I think Paula Abdul choreographed it all.

IIRC

LOL! Pretty sure JA and JW did all of that...I think Nurmi was pretty checked out from the beginning, but he still did his job.

I have a feeling that Jodi now pronounces Yreka as "I reek, ya?".

One hour a day for exercise, shower, etc.

Gross...

IIRC

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yep ... it was all "choreographed" ... :waitasec: ... probably by JA herself !

:seeya:

Wow. Well, I feel sorry for the lady in this picture but, IMO Travis never ever did anything even remotely similar to Jodi. I would believe that she did it to herself before I ever believe that Travis ever laid a hand on her.

JMO

I don't think Travis ever laid an angry finger on her. She would have shown those marks to all his friends if he had. She would have included all the gory details in her journal. I don't think there was any "man" the defense failed to search for that saw her all bruised. Any I noticed that it wasn't just a few bruises in the new story told to the reporter. Now it's lots of bruises because he beat the hell out of her. She just never seems to get around to including those incidents in her journal, but she seems to not everything else in there.

No flack from me! I think her Mom is another in her string of victims.

That said ... I wish I could say honestly that I wouldn't do anything crazy if my child were accused ... or even proven to have committed such a crime... but the fact is .. I can almost guarantee that I would stop at nothing to protect my child. Not proud of that... but willing to admit it to make my point.

I don't know what I would do; I've never had kids and never will.
All I know is that the Arias' are in a horrific situation and they're doing the best they can.
Clearly a lot of people (like 10-100 thousands) hate and blame them.
How would any of us deal with that sort of pressure?
I think they have shown truly remarkable restraint.

:thewave:

ATTENTION Arias trial watchers and David Lohr fans:

We can show David Lohr our gratitude via talk radio today! A Facebook friend of mine, Andrea Kaye, hosts a radio talk show out of Southern California, and she's interviewing David about the Arias case today at 10:40 a.m. Pacific. (1:40 p.m. Eastern) We can call in and talk to him! Here's the info:

Call-in number: (760) 931-1604

Link to online live stream and station specs: http://www.financialnewsandtalk.com/ / Click on AM 1510

Let's show David Lohr our support and gratitude for working so hard to provide us with all those great videos!

One thing that bugged me after the verdict, JA should have been handcuffed and hauled off in full view of everyone. Second, I hope she shows up tomorrow in prison garb.

Does anybody know if the reason these things didn't and won't happen is because we still have to go through the penalty phase?

I have had these exact same bruises more than once from my ex and there is no hiding these.

In my time in ER, I saw only 1 man come in with these marks. The rest were women and a few small kids........The later was the hardest to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand