Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Your Honor,
We appeal this because...........

Anyone have any ideas what the heck they could argue?

In related news: Where is Weebles?

null_zpsbb89d24b.gif

How could you not smile when looking at this adorable photo? Awwwwww......

I miss my doggie :(

JMO and MOO ... but I bet she was just like :

rhoda.jpg

And Christine learned the TRUTH about Rhoda ...

:moo:

I watched that movie when I was young and she gave me the creeps! I did not believe there were children born like that. ie before Jodi :rockon:

Your honor, we bring this motion to you which asks that my client recently convicted of 1st degree murder, be allowed to tweet regardless of the sentence she gets. Ok thank you, that's all!

Sincerely,
Her exhausted legal team

I suspect today's "sealed hearing" was about the Convict's interview after the verdict. I did catch Beth Karas saying that the Maricopa Sheriff's Office's Public Information Officer (the head honcho) was seen leaving the courtroom. No doubt Judge Stephen's was interested in just how this little interview was allowed and was making sure such things did not happen in the future. That's my guess anyway.

I saw an interview with Sheriff Joe the day after Jodi's interview. He said (basically)"

"Everyone here knows I have an open door policy (regarding media) If the media follows the correct procedure and the inmate wants to see them, then they can."

It sure didn't sound like this was an isolated case that anyone needs to get to the bottom of. Unless Judge Stevens has issued a gag order (which she hasn't) I don't think anything Jodi says comes under her purview.

Jodi has 1st Amendment rights, if she's following the rules and she wants to sink her own ship, why bother stopping her?

The let her move out of the house at 15 to live with her boyfriend!! Who does that!

Actually, she was 17 (three months shy of her 18th birthday). She moved in with the boyfriend she'd had since she was 15, I think, not absolutely sure.

My guess is if the parents had called the police, because she was so close to chronological adulthood, they wouldn't have done anything.

I love the title of this thread. Random...but there you go

Actually, she was 17 (three months shy of her 18th birthday). She moved in with the boyfriend she'd had since she was 15, I think, not absolutely sure.

My guess is if the parents had called the police, because she was so close to chronological adulthood, they wouldn't have done anything.

My guess is her parents had a little celebration

Appeals are handled by different attorneys who specialize in appeals. JW amd KN are trial lawyers.

That aside, Nurmi is going to run, not walk, away from Jodi when this is over with, and it won't be for the exercise.

Run.....Nurmi....Run

:hills::hills::hills:

:seeya: Absolutely something happened, and that would have been on Thursday -- just prior to when the Aggravation Phase was supposed to start ...

JMO but I think :dramaqueen: got very out of control ... I do not think it was entirely because of her statements during her post verdict interview -- I think she really went ballistic !

And what I cannot believe is that NO ONE has "spilled it" as to what REALLY happened that day ... I really someone would TALK !

Remember ... there were ambulances and medics at the courthouse ... :scared: ... what else ... :scared:

No doubt something happened.....I just hope someday we find out what she did. No way is CMJA in close custody for no reason.

"When in B400, the inmates are allowed to spend one hour out of their cell a day. During that time, they are free to walk around a room and shower. If another person needs to be in the room during that hour, the inmate must have their hands and feet shackled.

For the remaining 23 hours, the women will be locked alone in their cell, measuring roughly 7 by 11 feet.

“They can turn on you just like that,” said Carcamo. “Even though they’re chained, they’re still dangerous.”
http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ails-b400-pod-with-mcsos-most-dangerous-women

Karen Kelly, our next trial. She gave 5 different stories of the night she shot her boyfriend. On HLN now.

Yes, G&AMom, she was 17 and in California, a teen can be emancipated at 16, under the law. She was bent on escaping parental oversight.

The let her move out of the house at 15 to live with her boyfriend!! Who does that!
That does not necessarily have a lot to do with parents. As we have seen, Jodi is going to do whatever Jodi wants. She isn't controllable. I've worked with a number of teenagers just like this...it isn't unusual. With dealing with a kid like that you just get so exhausted trying to control and trying to keep them out of trouble....the drama, the defiance, the non-stop on and on. Seeing her as an adult and how she is with the nonstop drama now makes me fully believe she was like this back then as well.

WTF???????????????

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 2m
REPOST

Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option. http://fb.me/1wA96Mg0k

BBM:

:denied::denied::denied:

EDITED :

The document below may have been posted already ...

Michael K. Jeanes, Clerk of Court
*** Electronically Filed ***
05/13/2013 8:00 AM

TRIAL MINUTE ENTRY - DAY 68

State's Attorney: Juan Martinez
Defendant's Attorney: Kirk Nurmi and Jennifer Willmott
Defendant: Present

Court Reporter: Robin Bobbie

12:47 p.m. Trial to Jury continues from 05/08/2013.
Court convenes in chambers with Counsel for the Defendant only.

Discussion is held.

12:53 p.m. Matter concludes.

1:00 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant and Counsel for the Defendant present.

Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option

Discussion is held.

IT IS ORDERED denying the motion.

1:14 p.m. Matter concludes.

1:16 p.m. Court convenes in chambers with Defendant, Counsel for the Defendant, Counsel for the State and victim next of kin present.

Discussion is held.

IT IS ORDERED continuing the aggravation phase from this date to 05/15/2013 at 10:00 a.m.

IT IS ORDERED sealing the in chambers hearing not to be transcribed until the conclusion of the trial.

2:02 p.m. Matter concludes.

This case is eFiling eligible:

http://www.clerkofcourt.maricopa.gov/efiling/default.asp.

Attorneys are encouraged to review Supreme Court Administrative Order 2011-140 to determine their mandatory participation in eFiling through AZTurboCourt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves