Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, as stated by Schuby, the mother is probably grasping at any straw she can grab hold of.
I don't know. It seem so cold to know that they are showing 'disgust' at the Alexander family. I can't imagine NOT having overwhelming sympathy for the victim and the family. I "get" having 'love' for your own loved one, but whyyyyy in the world would you back them the way they have? I'd have a hard time sitting in court on that side of the aisle tbh.
If I had a daughter like Jodie I would show her support until I was convinced she was never coming home again because I would be scared of how she would act if she were set free and I had not supported her. Once Jodi is put away for life will be plenty of time for her mother to step away from her.
WagaraTapaTalk

I completely agree. The mom is completely believing Jodi's story b/c she WANTS TO...she doesn't want to deal with the reality...like mother, like daughter. I feel sorry for her other children who have been w/o mom for so long now. Like I've said before, it's ok for her to support her child, I understand that...but I don't think it's right that she goes there and WEARS A DOMESTIC VIOLENCE RIBBON. That shows to me that she believes Jodi's version of everything.

:goodpost:

:maddening:

Jodi's mom: :hiding:

Jodiann_arias is the account right? It was posted on the 11th.

Good question, lol.

Jodiann_arias had its first post on May 11.

The twitter account that Donovan has admitted she posts to on behalf of Jodi was started back in February and is @jodiannarias.

I don't know if Donovan created a new account when she resumed posting after Jodi got out of the psych ward..... both of them contain the same post about the donation site and but the older account posted it first.

I suspect Jodiann_arias is a fake account..... but who knows.

Here's a good article on Arizona's Son of Sam law. It sounds like it's prone to a constitutional challenge...

http://www.nationalledger.com/polit...rial-killers-son-of-257655.shtml#.UZKOBrXlZzw :seeya:

Which is why protocol now seems to be winning a wrongful death civil case because damages awarded in that venue will take care of any future profits these criminals stand to make while incarcerated or beyond. Unless they get good at hiding their assets like OJ.

Yes, I believe he can cut her loose. AFAIK, Geragos isn't handling Scott Peterson's appeal, and even the man I hate the most (David Westerfield) filed a supplemental appeal TODAY!

Both appeals are being handled by other atty's. More specifically, atty's who are qualified in the appeal process.

So yah, I think she can say goodbye to KN and JW.

MOO

Mel

OT: here's a link to a video on the Westerfield appeal if anyone is interested.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/22240195/david-westerfield-files-supplemental-appeal-asking-for-new-trial

Appeals are handled by different attorneys who specialize in appeals. JW amd KN are trial lawyers.

That aside, Nurmi is going to run, not walk, away from Jodi when this is over with, and it won't be for the exercise.

I can only guess from what we have seen and heard that JA's parents most certainly do not believe the self defense baloney but are doing anything they can to save her life. JMO

FWIW: Since no woman on death row has been executed in AZ since the 1930s, and it sounds as though death row and LWOP inmates are similarly housed [not positive on this point], it's not apparent to me what the difference is between the two penalties [DP and LWOP] despite the fact that I believe JA has well earned the DP. JMO

Yeah, from what I have heard and read, it sounds like in AZ the lifers and DR state prisoners get pretty much the same treatment regardless of their sentence. So Jodi will be pretty lonely in there anyway. No wonder she wants death. It sounds like hell.

Yes, clearly something happened after the verdict and the interview.

:seeya: Absolutely something happened, and that would have been on Thursday -- just prior to when the Aggravation Phase was supposed to start ...

JMO but I think :dramaqueen: got very out of control ... I do not think it was entirely because of her statements during her post verdict interview -- I think she really went ballistic !

And what I cannot believe is that NO ONE has "spilled it" as to what REALLY happened that day ... I really someone would TALK !

Remember ... there were ambulances and medics at the courthouse ... :scared: ... what else ... :scared:

Dear Especially Heather,
I have been out all afternoon ns just catching up on the posts. I am so sorry to hear your little daughter was taken from you at just nine year old. I am so glad she had a happy life and you loved her so much. God bless you. You will see her again.

Jodi will have an appeal. I am not sure how many she gets but at least one. Much like OJ is going through now. If she gets the DP, can the prosecutor use the post interview against her?

-------------

Years ago my neighbors little three year old used to take off everything but her shoes and run down the street! :floorlaugh: we'd run after her, not pedos just wanted to catch the girl!:scared:

:seeya:

Hi. I am 65 and my family tells me i used to do the same thing! I don't remember it but they swear its true! Lol

Sorry to ask you this, but trendy apparel? Oh come on! Jodi's apparel is straight from the Sear's Catalog 1982.

I notice even her pics pre-murder she was never a very tasteful dresser.
Her clothes always looked kind of...not stylish?
For a girl who had her looks and body (and inflated self-image), I just think she would have been more fashionable. Most of the time she seemed like she was wearing an older relatives hand me downs. And we all know she had no qualms about spending money, so maybe that vacancy inside her just did not know how to dress for her age?
Again, I dunno...going to have to get on the *give up trying to figure her out* train.

I think Sandy knows her daughter is a cold blooded murderer. Just look at her response during the interview with Flores. She also sobbed in court when Jodi's first interrogation video was played. She knows the truth.

JMO and MOO ... but I bet she was just like :

rhoda.jpg

And Christine learned the TRUTH about Rhoda ...

:moo:

did I see something that said "team jodi"...on a website asking for donations? did I actually see that? I'm sick...

She'll certainly put the best possible spin on anything negative. As I see it, she has to testify. She's really all they've got.

I think she almost has to testify. She sat through the entire trial. I think the jury would find it weird if she didn't. Like what's she hiding?

I think she almost has to testify. She sat through the entire trial. I think the jury would find it weird if she didn't. Like what's she hiding?

A gun, a knife, a rope, some bloody clothes, three gas cans, bloody socks... :)

My understanding of the Son of Sam laws is that is prohibits a convict from profiting from the crime.

David Berkowitz cannot profit from a book about how he snuck up and shot people. He can write the book but proceeds must go to victims.

He can write a romance novel and is entitled to all the $$$ it generates unless someone as put a lien on furture assets.

The Supreme Court has had many issues with such laws, opponents say they put a financial burden on types of speech which is not constitutional. They have been struck down in quite a few states.

I saw John Wayne Gacy's artwork that he was selling from prison and OMG it was frightening stuff! But it sold anyway, because of his infamy. I don't think JWC as law-abiding citizen could have sold even one painting.

I don't care if Jodi is getting donations. Jodi Arias, convicted murderer, does not have her freedom and unless there is a way she can buy that, money is not going to do much for her.

In fact, it could serve to remind her of all she has thrown away.

I'm pretty sure someone from the Public Defender's office will take over and handle Jodi's appeals (or Waiver's) if they have those in AZ (waive rights to an appeal, if she wanted to just go forward with death)

WTF???????????????

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 2m
REPOST

Counsel for the Defendant moves to dismiss the death penalty option. http://fb.me/1wA96Mg0k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member