Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM~ imo, Isolation would be the ultimate death for Jodi.

My concern is that if she gets 'no parole', perhaps even decades down the line some technicality or loop hole could be discovered that sets her free.

Not to mention the difference in her prison experience if she gets life or death. She should be locked away by herself.

Sandy told Det. Flores the very first thing she did when she found out Travis was killed was ask jodi if she did it. I doubt she will tell the jury that.

Hmm...yes, interesting. I forgot did Jodi herself say she kicked her mom? Because her mom could just deny it, but yeah if Jodi said it then she can't. As far as the bipolar remarks, I don't know if discussion of that would be allowed in. Allowing her to move in with Bobby could actually work for Jodi b/c that lets Jodi play the victim card - oh see my own parents didn't even care about me, no wonder I got so messed up and slaughtered him?? Doncha see?
What I am thinking is Jodi's mom is gonna lie if she gets on the stand - I mean, it's her daughter's life on the line. But I have 100% faith in Juan that he will catch the lies just he did with Jodi, and the net result will be more bad news for Jodi.

I didn't mention anything about bipolar...This Jury is Smart. They already know what went on in JA's upbringing IMO. These Jurors Know Who JA is. Juan will indeed get all that clear to the jurors.

If you right click on the link and click "open", it will open Jodi's account. She just posted less than 10 mins. ago.

There are several of them with that name..just a 1 a 2 or 3 behind them..

Snipped:

http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...ails-b400-pod-with-mcsos-most-dangerous-women

Quote from article:
"Closed-custody is considered an area where unpredictable inmates are kept, “the worst of the worst.” "

"“They can turn on you just like that,” said Carcamo. “Even though they’re chained, they’re still dangerous.”
Inmates are moved to a closed-custody status after a series of outbursts and violent behavior, said a spokesperson."

When I was a nursing student, we had to go to the psych ward, and our instructor warned us about the "border lines" because they are know for their "splitting" and manipulative behaviors.[/QUOTE]

What about biting...*quick someone post that pic of Jodi smiling at nurmi!

Kinda getting nervous.. I have to report for jury duty selection at 9am in the morning...dont they know I have a trial to keep up with of my own?

During voire dire make sure you to say that you watch Nancy Grace and all those other shows and also post on a crime forum... you will never be picked!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Sandy told Det. Flores the very first thing she did when she found out Travis was killed was ask jodi if she did it. I doubt she will tell the jury that.

It really doesn't matter now...Jodi is convicted, she can't be more convicted. Her main role is to convince the jury that a death sentence will hurt other people besides Jodi.

:blushing:Sorry mony mony I didn't mean to snip, typing on the ipad is tricky...

No Dan it's not worth it. Don't say the P word!

Are we going to have to update and educate a thread again on Steely Dan band and talk about all their music!? Lol

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Basically, Jodi should be part of society, even prison society. Is she good enough for that? No, not imo.

It really doesn't matter now...Jodi is convicted, she can't be more convicted. Her main role is to convince the jury that a death sentence will hurt other people besides Jodi.

Basically, Jodi should be part of society, even prison society. Is she good enough for that? No, not imo.

Well, more specifically, the psychology of it is, "yeah, she deserves it but remember, she is still someone's daughter."

Yes - The only way she gets Isolation is on Death Row. That is where she is going. IMO

No, she will be equally isolated on lifer's row. 23 hours per day in cell, all meals alone in cell. She will not be allowed totalk to other inmates or to prison staff. No contact visitation and two 10-minute collect phone calls per week.

The real difference is the notoriety and EXPENSE of the automatic appeals given to DP prisoners.

I want her to know what it FEELS like to be FORGOTTEN.

I'm not a mother, but from what I see (Sandy showing up EVERY single day during trial), she is very supportive of her daughter. She may lie, sure, but a poster said Sandy would be Jodi's last chance to get not the DP.

I'm not a Mother either but JA cannot stand her own Mother and the jurors know it. Remember when her Mom tried to reach out and help her monster move out of Mesa, AZ what happened? Why did JA move out of the house and move in with Grandmother? Because she could not stand being disciplined. Why did the little murderer move out of the house when a soph in HS and move in with BJ? Mom didn't want her to do that. Sure, Mom is now trying to come to her rescue only because she faces death but the jurors know. JMO

Yup. That is how it will roll, but Juan gets to close right?

Well, more specifically, the psychology of it is, "yeah, she deserves it but remember, she is still someone's daughter."

I'm not a mother, but from what I see (Sandy showing up EVERY single day during trial), she is very supportive of her daughter. She may lie, sure, but a poster said Sandy would be Jodi's last chance to get not the DP.

I think she probably carries some guilt over what her daughter did; OTOH, I wouldn't be surprised if she fell for JA's lies about being abused, etc. One thing for sure, I bet she would freak out if the court decided that JA should be remanded to her custody for the rest of her natural life, lol! Not that it would ever happen...just saying.

JA deserves nothing less than the death penalty. In this case, the punishment can never fit the crime but the closest we can get to Justice is her being put to death.It's unthinkable for me that she be given the chance to live out the rest of her life having a roof over the head, 3 meals a day, family visits etc. She is not fit to breathe, eat or exist at all. I don't care how many anti-death penalty organizations attempt to help her. I don't care if being on death row means she'll be on the news often. As long as she is sentenced to death and rots on death row it's fine by me. In addition Travis' loved ones want her to be sentenced on death.

There are no mitigating factors that will help her. Not only did she slaughter Travis Alexander but she has tried to ruin his reputation with the most awful accusations. She not only has no remorse but smirks, smiles and delights at what she has done.
This jury will sentence her to death.

http://jodiariasguilty.com/donavan-bering-convicted-arsonist-and-true-trash/

“I find it really hard to believe what happened, knowing her,” convicted arsonist Donvan Bering said. “Never, ever have I seen her raise her voice, seen her yell, seen her do anything. So when I’m sitting there in court, it blows me away because I’m sitting there knowing the person that I know, seeing her and talking to her and see how much compassion she has.” - Donavan Bering

:tsktsk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member