Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to work tomorrow, at least until mid-afternoon, then I'm taking my precious grandson to the park. (He's 2 1/2) :) I will be relying on you all to get me caught up when I get back here... I can't wait to read the posts :) Watching the trial was an experience but I can honestly say that watching it while being on WS was even better! :)

Isn't that the kid that also ate paste and Elmer's glue? Maybe it has side effects we don't know about.

She probably made fake scars with her rubber cement! And sniffed the papers fresh off the mimeograph.

I am going to miss Peebles when DD is done covering JA....now you have all had enough fun with Jennie....but she is in Mensa. Now put that in your pipe and smoke it pals. :seeya:

Well, that explains it. She was capable of building a time travel mechanism, returning to Bedrock, and having her hair done by stone-aged cosmetologists who know how to put the 'p' in prehistoric.

I wonder if anyone ever asked DB about whether HE carried gas cans around for trips. The only place I can even fathom for carrying a gas can is going through Yuma, Az. which is basically the same as going through the Sahara Desert. My trips through Yuma have been via Texas.
Not true, even in Yuma, gas stations exist. I've had my car's radiator overheat there. No way would I be carrying a gas can in my car in that heat!!!

Quote from Monica Lindstrom:

"I think the Jury in State v. Arias always agreed on First Degree Premeditated Murder. After their initial review of instructions and evidence I believe they were trying to all agree on Felony Murder. Felony Murder can be a difficult concept to grasp; in this case, you had to believe the gun was Travis Alexander's to believe she "stole" it."

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Monica-Lindstrom-MKLindstrom-Law-PLLC/143161275785287

:drumroll:

False.

For Felony murder, you need to find the following;

"1. Remained unlawfully in a residence and 2. did so with the intent of committing a felony."

Once she had begun shooting and stabbing Travis, Jodi was no longer wanted at his residence.

Minute 28 Juan Martinez busts Jodi that it was HER who said she wanted to f Travis like a dirty , horny little school girl. It was HER, not Travis who had this fantasy! The jury hates her for trying to paint Travis as a pedophile.

min 28, proof it was JODI who came up with schoolgirl talk, setting Travis up http://youtu.be/uHWI23bC5nc

JA probably fantacized that she was Britney Spears wearing the school girl uniform in the Baby One More Time video. Funny, there were NO photos of JA in her school girl costume - how come, Jodi??? Plenty of gross anatomy pics - but no school girl. It never happened.

[video=youtube;C-u5WLJ9Yk4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-u5WLJ9Yk4[/video]

It is true that people in the US cannot get heathcare unless they have insurance or money or Medicaid. I have to say that I worked in a hospital billing office and I have never heard of anybody getting arrested for not paying their hospital bill. When we had to send somebody to collections...even then they would not be arrested for non-payment. Now if a person bounces a check and does not make good on it...that might get a person arrested. Where do you live??

We are in Indiana and this practice that the Collection Agencies are using by using the Courts to FORCE people to pay based on Body Attachments is RAMPANT all over Indiana and for that matter the US. I explained how they re getting away with this in previous posts. The Collection Agencies are suing the middle class and working poor on a regular basis, sometimes bringing them into courts 1-2 times a MONTH. If a person misses court for whatever reason, no ride, no sitter, can't miss work or they will get fired, a body attachment is put out on them and they are jailed and the ONLY way they can get out of jail is to pay the bill. It is a way the collection agencies have circumvented the laws, instilling Paupers Jail again legally and it is WRONG. One shouldn't be JAILED for not being able to afford healthcare or being able to defend themselves in court.

:( Your work is very important.

Awww ty. Not at work tonight...tonight is a mom fail. Tomorrow though, I shall be there and miss aggravation...I will spend my day with Caryn-Kelley-on-the-911-tape-and-on-video clones

She probably made fake scars with her rubber cement! And sniffed the papers fresh off the mimeograph.

Don't laugh...I was shocked that some elementary schools still use mimeographs instead of copy machines. Can you believe it?

Interesting picture on twitter shows shower scenes from Psycho next to pictures JA took of Travis. pic.twitter.com/uFGC4IYrxn

BJtiMEtCEAAtePX.jpg:large

My husband and I have a small shower stall. There are just a few ways to shower. Not much room to turn around in. I think anybody that takes a shower in a small stall will look like TA or Marion.

Isn't that the kid that also ate paste and Elmer's glue? Maybe it has side effects we don't know about.

In 2nd grade, that reminds me of the time we all egged on the class clown to stick the prissy girl in front of him with the end of a sharp pencil. After days and days of egging him on, he finally agreed to get her when the bell rang to start class.

The prissy girl (that nobody knew had it in her turn) turned right around and slapped him siilly. He then proceeded to cry like a baby and had to go to the principle's office. :floorlaugh:

Awww ty. Not at work tonight...tonight is a mom fail. Tomorrow though, I shall be there and miss aggravation...I will spend my day with Caryn-Kelley-on-the-911-tape-and-on-video clones

Nah, you're a great Mom. Kids in the dryer could happen to anyone! A big load, a phone call, you're distracted -- in they go. Who could blame you? They'll be fine. A couple, three years of therapy, tops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor