Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, but according to Jodi, she was "only convicted because of the way the law was written". What a rich freaking piece of work.

That blew me away! She has no respect for law! Does she not know where law comes from? Holee Molee Rocky! :scared:

Personally, I loved the smell of gasoline and asphalt. I imagine it's associated with the brain damage I suffered from the pencil injury.

You are too funny. Seems like all of us WS baby boomers are repressed comedians. Too much as Mr. Spock said...LDS? AKA LSD? I personally never did drugs...too many campaigns like SOS....Stamp out Stupidity, Don't Step on the Grass, etc. Favorite movie....Reefer madness where they made all pot smokers looks look like lunatics...haha.

I love those zapptv clips! Thank you for posting them.

Now, if anyone can post pics of ALV's face side-by-side with Grumpy Cat, my day will be made! ;)

After watching the good Dr. Pour water "close up", i'm more sure than ever that this is schtick. It's a gag he uses to ingratiate himself with the jury. The same goes for the burp. He appears vulnerable, likable and goofy, and it's entirely by design. He's an expert witness, not his first rodeo--I bet this is not the first time a jury has seen him spill water and burp

Sure, its those pesky laws and how they were written right JA....yes she is a piece of something!

Nah, you're a great Mom. Kids in the dryer could happen to anyone! A big load, a phone call, you're distracted -- in they go. Who could blame you? They'll be fine. A couple, three years of therapy, tops.

LOLOLOLOLOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Thank you! Ahh...no kids in the dryer. More like underwear set on fire. I wish I was joking. :banghead:

I still would love to see pics of ALV and Grumpy Cat as lookalikes. ;) They have the same "frown".

Wish I knew how to do it, but I am computer illiterate.

That blew me away! She has no respect for law! Does she not know where law comes from? Holee Molee Rocky! :scared:

It is everybody else's fault..deflecting blame at every turn..classic narcissistic sociopath.

Yea, but according to Jodi, she was "only convicted because of the way the law was written". What a rich freaking piece of work.

It's telling that she didn't claim innocence on the basis of self-defense at all during her interview despite claiming that she killed him in self-defense when she first took the stand. Her beef was with the "premeditation" part but felony murder she could understand because of how the law was written (as in, you MURDERED someone while being unlawfully at their residence). A truly innocent person would never make those statements. She simply doesn't know how to act innocent because she's guilty as sin.

Please don't give her any ideas, Mrs. G. I can just hear her bustin' out in a revival of Jesus Christ Superstar, though I would pay good money to hear Nurmi belt out "Jesus must die," in his best baritone.

Okay okay you folks have just mentioned the two things that I love to listen to very loudly when I'm driving in the mountains very very fast! Rocky Horror and Jesus Christ Superstar soundtracks!

Nothing better!

I love the New Orleans Jazz Festival Music ...my favorite vacation every year, but these two CDs are my favorite favorite favorite to sing to when I am driving by myself... windows open.. driving fast.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

You are too funny. Seems like all of us WS baby boomers are repressed comedians. Too much as Mr. Spock said...LDS? AKA LSD? I personally never did drugs...too many campaigns like SOS....Stamp out Stupidity, Don't Step on the Grass, etc. Favorite movie....Reefer madness where they made all pot smokers looks look like lunatics...haha.
Ahh...before my time. I remember the frying egg and Just Say No.

elizabeth erwin is the only reporter tweeting that it was denied. I haven't seen any confirming tweets from any other reporters yet!

Wow this is weird....I can't get any of the minute entries from the superior court website now. I've always been able to get them....

Personally, I loved the smell of gasoline and asphalt. I imagine it's associated with the brain damage I suffered from the pencil injury.

LOL Sleuth5! I love the smell of leather saddles and horse manure. In my defense, I was raised in West Texas.

It's telling that she didn't claim innocence on the basis of self-defense at all during her interview despite claiming that she killed him in self-defense when she first took the stand. Her beef was with the "premeditation" part but felony murder she could understand because of how the law was written (as in, you MURDERED someone while being unlawfully at their residence). A truly innocent person would never make those statements. She simply doesn't know how to act innocent because she's guilty as sin.

Her next meme with her newly discovered memories is going to be that she "snapped" in a moment of passion. Did I read somewhere that she was claiming now that Travis wanted to reenact the psycho scene?

LOL Sleuth5! I love the smell of leather saddles and horse manure. In my defense, I was raised in West Texas.

Yeah know what you mean. Cow manure ain't the same as horse manure. Leather saddles beats Ralph Lauren any time huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor