Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And if she's shackled, she'll have to bounce into the courtroom. Like a kangaroo.

Boing.

Rolled in on a dolly is always an option.
red-dragon-lecter-mask-dolly.jpg

White out hadn't even been invented yet when I took typing class in high school.

True Confession:

The typing classroom was connected to my Sr. Lit. classroom by a closed door.

I sat at the back of my class near that door so that I could hear the cue; i.e., the teacher's voice in that next room commanding loudly and clearly, "Ready!?!... BEGIN!"

This meant, of course, that another timed typing test had just commenced.

Then, 11 or 12 seconds later, to the sound of student fingers tapping fast and furiously on those typewriters, Yours Truly would open the door, reach around the door frame, flip off the light switch, and quickly shut the door.

Yes, mayhem would ensue.

Curiously, I was able to repeat the feat twice more in the following days, much to my and my classmates' great delight and entertainment.

Oh, the shame of reliving my delinquency. :blushing:

You're so kind. I always expect him to tell us that if we don't watch, Jimmy Two Times is gonna pay us a visit, if ya know what I mean.

I know whatcha mean. Got a couple a NY friends like that!

:moo:

-Donovan
-Aunt?
-Mom

ALV not allowed back and Dr. Samuels crawled away.

No exes, she has no female friends.

Maybe an employee of Estrella... that's it.

Her two "experts" were really hoping for vindication with a not guilty verdict, but her conviction of M1 will have them in hiding for a very long time. They're pariahs now and they should be for aiding Jodi in her quest to get away with murder.

You had electrics? Spoiled youngsters. LOL.

Exactly! I learned on a proper typewriter. Even when I was taking insurance claims, I didn't get an electric typewriter until the 2nd year. And I had to take claims on carbon paper. It was pure hell.

Sorry -- carry on! I'll stop aging myself.

Mel

We have one stoplight in our whole county---678 square miles. Yah traffic is not a problem.

:wave:

My husband's relatives are from Joplin, MO. When we were visiting them we asked for directions to a certain store. The aunt said, "Take a left at the electric stop sign". What the heck is an electric stop sign?

My husband didn't know either, but we were to shy to ask them. We figured it was a regular traffic light, but we didn't come across oneof those, either. :what:

Ok nite all...I will be on here whenever I see on HLN that the trial has started :) Then I move over to live streaming. It will be sooooo strange seeing Jodi in court after we know all of her back story for the past few days...psych ward, and then hands and feet shackled up!! I bet that was such a blow to her over-inflated ego. I truly hope she gets to experience more of that feeling on death row.

V
Being that Wilmott trains other attorneys on how to question witnesses, I wonder how many are lining up for her expertise?

Wilmott did the best she could. She had the most difficult case not to mention the most difficult client on her hands. She tried her best and she did give it her all.

I would never blame her attorneys, they tried it all, but unfortunately their client sank
her own boat.

Loose lips sink ships.

Shut up Jodi!!!!

Nite guys! Looking forward to tomorrow. See all youse guys tomorrow

Well here's waiting til 4pm EST tomorrow. :seeya:

:offtobed: :lamb: :countsheep:

Me too, lauraoh -- we have already acknowledged -- either here in print or in our own minds -- that we are Baby Boomers, thus not the youngest ones on here!

Just think how many peeps on this board or so many others here in WS are thinking, "WTH is a mimeograph machine?!" :floorlaugh:

Their loss, huh?!
icon6.gif

Whiffing the ditto sheets.
[video=youtube;RLM11_bnbNI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLM11_bnbNI[/video]

Can you imagine, being on trial for your life........and the only person who will make a positive statement about you is your MOTHER?

Granted, this is all hypothetical, but WOW. And who knows if CKJA's mom will make a statement?

I've always believed you can judge your friends by who would pick up the phone, at 3:00 in the morning, when you call from jail and ask them to bring bail money..........and they don't even ask you why you're there, they just come and bail you out. That's an extreme example, but it really makes you think.

All of us have many acquaintances, but we have very few real friends.

KCJA has no friends. I find that so bizarre....and creepy.

And I don't think CKJA thinks there's a single thing wrong with that. She is totally void of anything human.

:moo:

-Donovan
-Aunt?
-Mom

ALV not allowed back and Dr. Samuels crawled away.

No exes, she has no female friends.

Maybe an employee of Estrella... that's it.

BBM

Not a word from ALV since the testimony. At least none I've read/heard.

BBM

Not a word from ALV since the testimony. At least none I've read/heard.

She's a pariah now. Don't expect her to show her face again for a very long time. You just know that Jodi's guilty verdict was a crushing blow to her (and to what's left of her career).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member