Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan Martinez knows the laws, he will know how to proofread the statements the family plans to give, and indeed they WILL be allowed to give them. Jodi will have to sit through it. Halleluja is all I can say. Justice has and will be SERVED.

God is with that family, they WILL have their say and the whole world is going to hear THE TRUTH about their beloved brother, AT LAST. This is the day, like Chris Hughes said where they will DECIDE, Jodi Arias , we are completely liberated from your evil and hold on our lives. Now it is our turn to talk and you will sit there and for once in your sorry life, face us, you evil witch.

Alone in your cell for the rest of your life you can replay it over and over again, while we go on with our families, to live and grow our children and prosper and keep our brother's name alive. You, like OJ and every other murderer will fade into obscurity, forever scorned.

Travis' legacy fund will prosper and do good work for charity well into the future. He will live in our hearts, and touch lives by inspiring us to continue on his path. Our children and their children after them will be proud to be a part of the Travis Alexander Legacy Foundation. You will become whatshername who nicks herself in prison every few years for attention. http://youtu.be/AvKm9m4qWAQ Even HLN is already on to the next.

YOU LOSE, JODI.

Hi Rose:seeya: I haven't seen the movie, but it sounds like it's showing part of the story only. Have you watched Deadly Women with Candice Delong? It was one of the shows Candice appears on...anyway, Candice presents both sides of the story. Betty's ex husband and new wife Linda tormented Betty. Linda as much told Betty she was ugly, old, fat and stupid. I believe they drove her over the edge and Candice says as much. I feel sorry for Betty, in that I don't believe she would have gone crazy if Dan had handled the affair/divorce a different way. Not an excuse to kill in any way, but definitely a mitigating factor towards receiving 2nd degree.

There's a sequal that is everything after the murder since the first movie ends right at the murder. I can't remember the name of it but I watched both on YouTube several months ago, and I think it was the same person on YouTube that put up both parts.

JA's mom, SA said ?in post arrest interview? that JA's friends called SA and expressed that JA needed help.

Has it been reported whether or not SA and/or JA's father ever sought professional help for JA while she was under their roof and/or still a minor? TIA

I don't care for the mother because of the behavior she has displayed in court. However, I do not agree that we can come to the conclusion (with info currently available) that her parents did not try to help Jodi.
It is VERY DIFFICULT to get help for a child over the age of 18. You cannot FORCE them to do anything, and in fact, your hands are tied in dealing with the doctors, counselors, etc due to privacy issues. They can't even tell you what is going on because of HIPPA laws (that is if you are lucky enough to get them to agree to see someone!).
They may have tried to get JA to get help, spoken to her friends, etc but JA would have most certainly resisted. With a family member who displays far more "disturbing" behavior than JA did (prior to the murder) I can tell you that once they are 18 you are pretty much screwed. It is their life and if they choose to live it in a mental health altered world you cannot stop them. Having tried SEVERAL times to get this relative committed as a harm to himself or others it is NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE! Even though he posted on FB a photo of him with a gun to his head and stated he was "done living", the hospital would not keep him overnight. It is unbelievably hard, heartbreaking and frustrating to love someone who doesn't love themselves enough to get help.
Instead, they continue to do more and more dangerous, stupid or illegal things and they end up in jail over and over again. It is a vicious painful cycle, often more for the ones who love them than the person themselves.

I just don't know how people can judge the parents because Jodi is a murderer. We know what kind of psychopath she is and I bet that nothing would have helped her. They tried to get her under control and could not so she split. I don't know how I would act in court if my child was on trial for such a brutal crime. I have nervous laughter issues. I have had it since I was a kid. The more serious trouble I was in the more I smiled.. Inside I was not thinking it was funny but my defense was to smile..

I don't know this woman. But I think that sitting in trial day after day and having your child tell the world you beat and mistreated her and still sitting there and supporting her, is an amazing feat. I think she loves jodi desperately and can see that her daughter is just broken somehow.

I don't like people blaming parents for the crimes of their kids without merit. I think that this must be excruciating for her.

Regardless of anything else, it was not legal at all for him to withold alimony & child support because she swore. IIRC, he implemented that carp on his own, not via the courts. He was that arrogant. So he "tried something that didn't work" to me means he tried illegal means and got away with it. Til Betty shot him. Imagine your reaction if your ex-husband decided to punish you financially because he didn't like your language. You don't even have to be borderline for that carp to get really old, really fast.

"That's" the guy I'm talking about, a real donkey's behind and given who he was dealing with and how he never paid the price for any of his actions (until the end), I'm not surprised he ended up dead.

I don't believe he ever consulted a therapist on how to deal with Betty and for that his children paid the ultimate price. He would have screamed it wasn't his job to take care of Betty, to deal with her in a manner meant not to antagonize, but he could have quit being so selfish and arrogant and saved his kids from being figurative orphans.

that's always been a tough case for me, she was mean and crazy and a killer, but Dan and his wife encouraged a hell of a lot of drama so it could be at Betty's expense.

I read one book about this case. I remember thinking what took Betty so long to shoot them.Usually I am all for the victims but in that case, I felt for Betty and still do.My mom went through a divorce very similar with my father who was just as mean and arrogant.He was replacing Betty with a new improved younger model after all she did for him.The new Mrs.Did all she could to step into the first Mrs.B's life and take it over, as a married woman I do not approve at all.While I do not condone murder I sure can understand in some cases.That being one of them!

:banghead: I just turned on HLN ... and OJ Hearing is on :banghead:

I want to know WHAT is going on behind closed door with JA's defense !

:scared::scared::scared::scared:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 25m
Martinez is here. He just re-entered the witness room. #Jodiarias

aww...leave her in street clothes! the jury may feel a smidge of sympathy for her in prison garb... take no chances!!
WagaraTapaTalk

I'm no fan of horizontal stripes ... but I wouldn't be caught dead in those khaki polyester slacks Jodi was sporting the day she did her linebacker routine...just sayin'

:thewave:

ATTENTION Arias trial watchers and David Lohr fans:

We can show David Lohr our gratitude via talk radio today! A Facebook friend of mine, Andrea Kaye, hosts a radio talk show out of Southern California, and she's interviewing David about the Arias case today at 10:40 a.m. Pacific. (1:40 p.m. Eastern) We can call in and talk to him! Here's the info:

Call-in number: (760) 931-1604

Link to online live stream and station specs: http://www.financialnewsandtalk.com/ / Click on AM 1510

Let's show David Lohr our support and gratitude for working so hard to provide us with all those great videos!

Approx 1 minute until David Lohr's interview about the Arias case... If you tuned in to the radio show earlier, hope you didn't get scared away by the political discussion... I promise David's segment won't be about Benghazi... :blushing:

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 25m
Martinez is here. He just re-entered the witness room. #Jodiarias

BBM:

:seeya: Thanks Sunny ! I must have missed it -- that Mr. M was there !

I can't wait to hear what is going on ... :waitasec: ... but as usual, we probably won't know !

Juan Martinez knows the laws, he will know how to proofread the statements the family plans to give, and indeed they WILL be allowed to give them. Jodi will have to sit through it. Halleluja is all I can say. Justice has and will be SERVED.

God is with that family, they WILL have their say and the whole world is going to hear THE TRUTH about their beloved brother, AT LAST. This is the day, like Chris Hughes said where they will DECIDE, Jodi Arias , we are completely liberated from your evil and hold on our lives. Now it is our turn to talk and you will sit there and for once in your sorry life, face us, you evil witch.

Alone in your cell for the rest of your life you can replay it over and over again, while we go on with our families, to live and grow our children and prosper and keep our brother's name alive. You, like OJ and every other murderer will fade into obscurity, forever scorned.

Travis' legacy fund will prosper and do good work for charity well into the future. He will live in our hearts, and touch lives by inspiring us to continue on his path. Our children and their children after them will be proud to be a part of the Travis Alexander Legacy Foundation. You will become whatshername who nicks herself in prison every few years for attention. http://youtu.be/AvKm9m4qWAQ Even HLN is already on to the next.

YOU LOSE, JODI.

Thank you on the post wasn't enough.
I totally agree.
I will be praying VERY HARD for all who make impact statements on Travis' behalf. That will be very difficult to try to stand there and put into words what this tragedy has done to so many aspects of so many lives. I am just praying they will feel Travis beside them giving them strength!

My biggest problem with him is WHEN he released the interview...not the content EXCEPT giving her another venue to trash Travis. He could have edited that part out IMO. He gave her a way to trash Travis AGAIN. Things she couldn't say in court. She slaughtered Travis and is hell bent on causing as much pain as she can to the Alexander Family until she is shut up permanently. It doesn't matter that we and billions others hate her, what we see and hear.....it's what the jury hear and see. I hope she can't restrain herself and goes ballistic in court. I so want to see her in restraints.

This interview has been very controversial to say the least. I find I am much more on the side that it should have been held back, if only NOT to give JA yet another venue to lie further and trash Travis and his family. Haven't we endured more than enough of her?

I have not kept up with the latest releases, if there have been more, but twice I watched supposedly "complete" or "full" interviews, and they were not. One "full" interview was 31 minutes and the other 36.

Troy Hayden said numerous times he talked with JA for 45 minutes. Nothing I saw added up to close to 45 minutes. There was lots of anchorperson filler and repetition of JA's nasty words in the "complete" ones I saw (which were way less than 45 minutes).

So, have we seen all of that interview? How much was edited and what was taken out and for what purpose? Who made the editing decisions? Was it edited for ratings only?

:thewave:

ATTENTION Arias trial watchers and David Lohr fans:

We can show David Lohr our gratitude via talk radio today! A Facebook friend of mine, Andrea Kaye, hosts a radio talk show out of Southern California, and she's interviewing David about the Arias case today at 10:40 a.m. Pacific. (1:40 p.m. Eastern) We can call in and talk to him! Here's the info:

Call-in number: (760) 931-1604

Link to online live stream and station specs: http://www.financialnewsandtalk.com/ / Click on AM 1510

Let's show David Lohr our support and gratitude for working so hard to provide us with all those great videos!

David Lohr is on RIGHT NOW!!!

Hi Indy,
I'm in Tipton, sadly thinking of selling our house in the country because of the Industrial Wind Turbines.

I'm sure you're familiar with the Mississinewa Reservoir? We live right across the Street from the Lake!

Those turbines are going to be AWESOME! That is such an amazing project! We need more of those in Indiana! Do not be scared away by those that have financial motives to try and sway others to think turbines are evil, because they are NOT. It's WIND. It's FREE, that's why the big businesses are making up lies to scare people. I have heard about those coming out against these turbines and seen those very people have major financial assets invested in fossil fuel companies.

I read one book about this case. I remember thinking what took Betty so long to shoot them.Usually I am all for the victims but in that case, I felt for Betty and still do.My mom went through a divorce very similar with my father who was just as mean and arrogant.He was replacing Betty with a new improved younger model after all she did for him.The new Mrs.Did all she could to step into the first Mrs.B's life and take it over, as a married woman I do not approve at all.While I do not condone murder I sure can understand in some cases.That being one of them!

I think he drove her completely off the rails. He was tormenting her for some time IIRC. She put him through law school only to be **** upon after he became successful. I think he used his position in the legal community to taunt her at every turn. Not an excuse for murder by any means ... but the Woman behind a successful man in me sort of got it.

Thanks for the link Words, but a warning would have been nice. I have avoided the neck photos and that was really disturbing.

WARNING: IF YOU GO TO THIS LINK IT INCLUDES THE NECK WOUND PHOTO!

You are right, I apologize, I went back and edited my original post to include a note about the graphic detail.

Well... I got excused from jury duty..The baliff said it would be a lengthy trial and I declared it a hardship as I am sole provider for my son and myself, I get home and my son says to me...watch it be a huge trial and you could have written a book and made a bunch of money haha

I've never shopped at Sears nor have I ever seen a Sear's catalog. I meant that Jodi wears civilian clothes instead of prison duds. That's all.

I've heard/read that attorneys get their clients' court attire from thrift stores like Salvation Army, St. Vincent de Paul, Goodwill, Purple Heart, etc. Having donated clothing to these agencies, I believe that they are primarily interested in "newer" clothing and not just any old castoffs that are unlikely to sell. Same with consignment stores who are very picky about their consigners and have specific criteria for the clothing that they will feature in their shops.

I do 99% of my shopping second hand. That is the only way I can afford to buy name brands that fit me. I am so used to shopping this way that I don't know where anything is in a department store.

I have had these exact same bruises more than once from my ex and there is no hiding these.

It makes me laugh (because we have to take our laughs where we can) that Arias thinks she can invent a personal history of violent/physical domestic abuse, complete with tales of bruising no one else ever saw/will testify to,
and get away with it, without the many genuine survivors saying 'Wait! Hang on a sec! You covered WHAT with make-up?'

If injuries such as the ones Arias describes were that easy to conceal, then we'd all have been doing it, instead of coming up with the endless array of excuses for visible bruising genuine DV victims become practised at.

It may well be that a professional make up artist could 'conceal' such bruising in the same way that they can conceal deep under-eye shadows, but anyone getting within 10 feet of someone with that much make up on their neck would know about it. A genuine DV survivor's friends/relatives/neighbours, work colleagues and even casual acquaintances would say 'I used to wonder why she wore such thick make-up', (or maybe, 'it was soooo obvious she was trying to cover up bruising, but I didn't like to say anything') but as usual we have no such corroboration from Ms Arias's friends, relatives or colleagues etc.

This holds even truer for claimed bruising to her arms or wrists.

Apart from the crime itself her continued reliance on transparently false domestic violence and pedo claims simply serve to emphasise what a truly despicable character Jodi Arias is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela