Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We are in Indiana and this practice that the Collection Agencies are using by using the Courts to FORCE people to pay based on Body Attachments is RAMPANT all over Indiana and for that matter the US. I explained how they re getting away with this in previous posts. The Collection Agencies are suing the middle class and working poor on a regular basis, sometimes bringing them into courts 1-2 times a MONTH. If a person misses court for whatever reason, no ride, no sitter, can't miss work or they will get fired, a body attachment is put out on them and they are jailed and the ONLY way they can get out of jail is to pay the bill. It is a way the collection agencies have circumvented the laws, instilling Paupers Jail again legally and it is WRONG. One shouldn't be JAILED for not being able to afford healthcare or being able to defend themselves in court.

Well Hoosier Att'y General?

OK, I'm saying she freaks, sweeps everything off the table and they have to subdue her. They handcuff her to her chair and she does the Hair Curtain for the rest of the session because she can't cover her Duper's Delight.

yea, I am thinking she will be smirklng as the Alexanders pour their heart out along with their disgust with her.

That song (and video) is very creepy when coupling it with Arias. I got the "willies."

Re: JW's questioning style...on the old gameshow 25 thousand Pyramid, the clue giver would often say "and" another clue, then look beseechingly toward the person guessing. Took me a long time to pull THAT out of my brain! But now I cant get it back in my brain.

But who's going to speak on behalf of CMJA? Did they find a teacher from high school like they did Scott Peterson? Or maybe mommy will speak? I doubt baby brother will, as he's left some pretty mixed messages on FB. Oh, and she hit him in the head with a bat.

Maybe ALV or Samuels?

Brewer - No
Matt M - nah, I don't think he'd show up in court
Donovan Bering - now that would be interesting

I don't think we'll see any testimony of what a loving wonderful person CMJA is and that her life should be spared.

Just MOO

Mel
Maybe JW is no longer her attorney, and she is going to speak for her???
Strange things keep happening in this trial...you never know!

Seriously, would it be legal for JW to withdraw as her lawyer and speak for her?

After your JA Sex industry post, I'm almost afraid to ask... but what is a Duper's Delight, exactly? :blushing:
I

It is a little evil smirk she gives when she thinks she has pulled the wool over your eyes or she is delighting in your misery.

So, you think this devil-person will speak to the jurors? OMG - It will be an interesting day tomorrow.....

I sure do, I also believe KN and JW have warned her against it, but being in charge and having the IQ of a true brainstein, yup, she's going to take the stand and brag herself up. Let's just hope they don't allow her to go for 18 days, it will be like a rerun of OJ Simpson's low speed chase in slo-mo. :floorlaugh:

Maybe JW is no longer her attorney, and she is going to speak for her???
Strange things keep happening in this trial...you never know!

Seriously, would it be legal for JW to withdraw as her lawyer and speak for her?

I don't know the answer to the legal part, but nothing would surprise me anymore with this one.

Hi WS Friends!

I'm out of the loop, sorry! Trying desperately to catch up.

I know tomorrow is aggravation. So is Thursday mitigation, then it goes to the jury for sentencing? right or wrong??????
Thanks!

Sorry, but she will be selling dildoes and sex toys, tootsie pops in penis shapes and KY in a phallus squeeze tube. She will form a company with Legal Zoom called "1000 Places You Should See" without leaving the bedroom! Order a gift basket of magnetic sex toys which stick together without rust using the Law of Attraction!

"For a Good Time Call 800-*advertiser censored*-xxxx for Sex Queen Jodi Arias, your guide to the Alternate Universe and see a Three Hole Wonder before you die.

1000 cells before you die

yea, I am thinking she will be smirklng as the Alexanders pour their heart out along with their disgust with her.

I think if she has her little pencils, she will be scribbling.

I sure do, I also believe KN and JW have warned her against it, but being in charge and having the IQ of a true brainstein, yup, she's going to take the stand and brag herself up. Let's just hope they don't allow her to go for 18 days, it will be like a rerun of OJ Simpson's low speed chase in slo-mo. :floorlaugh:

I guess she is the only person that believes in herself. Wow.

There is a big difference in "paid" attorneys vs "court appointed" attorneys...

I'm still amazed JM didn't put much more people on in defense of TA's character, that was pretty shocking to myself. Much different than most cases that have family, etc on the stand.

That's right I forgot :blushing:, but technically I think Baez is till waiting on that check... I hope her bankruptcy is denied :denied:

I still think it's a shame Jodi wont be rocking up to court tomorrow in her yoga mat.

I loved the taste of kindergarten paste!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elmer's Glue...paste...oh our ages are showing. Today's generation will only have memories of sucking on glue sticks or eating glue sticks.
Mimeographed papers...even xeroxed papers are being replaced with ipads, smartboards and such.

Things change rapidly...but just think...JA will not get to enjoy all the new things that we get to enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member