Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I agree, but I don't think Travis had a gun and those 7 know it was gpa's and stolen from the home. At least I secretly hope this jury feels the same. The family knows if Travis was given a gun by his family member or not. jmo

JM was basically saying, "If you believe JA brought the gun, premeditated. If you believe her *advertiser censored* and bull story of Travis' gun on the top shelve, eh, let's go for burglary, felony murder." JM let the jury have it both ways, win/win.

JA couldn't be prosecuted in Arizona for the grandpa's gun theft, Calif had to do that, but no gun.
Ok, I'm totally confused, JM didn't say trespassing. ie, unwelcome after the first stab? It's getting late and the mind is diminishing:crazy:

The absolute worst thing that can happen to JA would be a single cell. The only way to guarantee that is the DP. She may like to have the Death immediately rather than a single cell. If she doesn't get DP, she will eventually be in general pop where she can buy her way out of anything and buy her protection and her friends.

She was manipulating because her fear of being put in a single cell for years is one thing she cannot tolerate. She will do w/e it takes to get out of it. There will be major drama but frankly this doesn't belong in GP.

Her next hurdle will be listening to what she did to Travis; then listening to the family. These two things are going to set her off, big time. She may start kicking and screaming when she gets back to her cell, if not before.

....I may need a lg bag of popcorn with my beer tomorrow.

The absolute worst thing that can happen to JA would be a single cell. The only way to guarantee that is the DP. She may like to have the DP rather than a single cell. If she doesn't get DP, she will eventually be in general pop where she can buy her way out of anything and buy her protection and her friends.

She was manipulating because her fear of being put in a single cell for years is one thing she cannot tolerate. She will do w/e it takes to get out of it. There will be major drama but frankly this doesn't belong in GP.

Her next hurdle will be listening to what she did to Travis; then listening to the family. These two things are going to set her off, big time. She may start kicking and screaming when she gets back to her cell, if not before.

^^TOTALLY THIS^^
The only thing that would guarantee that CKJA would stay in her single cell, 23-hr-a-day lock up would be the DP. Anything less would leave the door open for better treatment a few years down the line.
DO.NOT.WANT.

I hope nobody beats me up here, but I have studied the law of attraction and read authors such as Wayne Dyer. The message is thought provoking and powerful and not at all what Arias implies or practices. PPl can misuse any good set of principals. The way she spins it is like saying a guy who says "Father, bless me." while hitting his wife with a baseball bat, and expect he will reap the goodness of God. (Ok, that is a little extreme, but...) In a way though, I can see the law of attraction working in her case. She sends her impish, evil little vibes out, constant scheming and conniving for years. She is truly creepy. And here she sits, convicted Murderess, facing possible Death Row. All her attempts are in vain. Noone is listening any longer. She is no longer in control. The universe takes over. She will have much time for the evil in her head, she will sulk in a solitary existence when that was the last thing she would ever have wanted or expected. Her future is like a freight train barreling down on her, full force, and she is terrified!

End musings...

(Post deleted)

FYI - you can actually completely delete your post -- poof -- like it never existed. I didn't know that at first, either. But there's a check box way at the bottom of the edit screen for it. Iirc there may be more than one, but there's definitely one all the way down on the right side. There may be one on the left side, as well.

If she gets DP, won't she be in a single cell anyway? So, really she does not want the DP, even though she is saying she wants to die.

Who's the hypocrite now? Travis? Not.

All the love & strength for the Alexander family during aggravation phase. Ultimate peace :angel: is coming once they can tell Jodi to her face what kind of evil she is. How's that for Law of Attraction?

The absolute worst thing that can happen to JA would be a single cell. The only way to guarantee that is the DP. She may like to have the Death immediately rather than a single cell. If she doesn't get DP, she will eventually be in general pop where she can buy her way out of anything and buy her protection and her friends.

Haven't driven though there in a long time but the last time we did..there weren't any gas stations, just like every now and then phones to call for help and big barrels of water. On the way to Barstow.
Well, this was back in the 1980's and there was a gas station that we stopped at to get it fixed. Of course, it happened on a holiday weekend, and we had to wait because everyone in town was in the public pool, gross! I was driving to Phoenix to visit my cousins and my car kept breaking down every 30 miles. Tires also blew out from the heat that trip and spark plugs were having problems, so very memorable that we stopped in Yuma!

BBM~ :floorlaugh: I'm giddy tonight, but like Jodi's fognesia. :floorlaugh:

FYI - you can actually completely delete your post -- poof -- like it never existed. I didn't know that at first, either. But there's a check box way at the bottom of the edit screen for it. Iirc there may be more than one, but there's definitely one all the way down on the right side. There may be one on the left side, as well.

Those ppl gigs are all so weird to me. But I did learn that the word "edify" apparently is not merely a bizarre vocabulary quirk of Jodi's.

Sure, "edify" is a valid word. It means to enlighten or instruct someone.

There is no such word as Jodi's "de-edify". You cannot un-enlighten or un-instruct someone.

She should have used a word such as "vilify", "malign" or "defame" when she was referring to what she didn't want to do to Travis and his reputation.

I'm with you on that. I'm secretly rooting for a stun belt zap... I'm bad.

Sure, "edify" is a valid word. It means to enlighten or instruct someone.

There is no such word as Jodi's "de-edify". You cannot un-enlighten or un-instruct someone.

She should have used a word such as "vilify", "malign" or "defame" when she was referring to what she didn't want to do to Travis and his reputation.

I'm guessing precise vocabulary was not a priority in that crowd. If you -ify something you could de-...ify it ;)

I'm very much looking forward to the final slap-down from the judge .. I hope she has some choice words for JA .. and can someone give it to her for all the false accusations against Travis in court? If so bring that on too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett