Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Grandma did and it was caught on camera. Certainly is some rough, dysfunctional family. All the inappropriate behaviour in court showed that. Of course if it was your family member that had done wrong you still would support them. I don't mean condone what they have done by any means but if you were their family you could be there to support them with dignity and have some respect towards the victims family. They have done none of that and have just added to the disgust most people feel for JA.

I had been tuned into watching her G'ma's behavior in the court room; her
antics shall we say. Verbal and otherwise. It gave good insight to what Jodi is really like; and her mother and her sister also freak me out a bit. I see them as extremely "cool" in their presence. As if they are really there for the coverage and the camera's not for the daughter. JMO

JA's conversion to the Mormon faith - :floorlaugh:

Strictly another ploy/manipulation to give Travis a sense of hope that he had that perfect Mormon girl.

Speaking of donations...I heard on the news that a man from NJ came to AZ in March and made a deposit to her acct of $200 and then a couple days later $800. WTH

Just for the record, that wasn't me.

I did, however, try to make a withdrawal but they refused. It's just as well...I despise pork rinds.

Are we sure that was Jodi's first time visiting with mOM since trial started?

Why didn't mom visit her in jail all of this time while she was here for the trial?

This information is being posted as truth, but do we know for sure? I remember TH on teevee talking about (unless I misunderstood completely) Jodi having regular visits with her mother during the trial.

I could be totally wrong, but I recall hearing that.

In the courtroom she's allowed to wear normal clothes and not be seen shackled as that is protocol. Probably in the holding cell too. Back at her regular jail she'd be placed into the special cell and have to wear the special bib/gown.

But I thought that was because she was still presumed innocent. She is no longer innocent.

I hope there is a cute female testifying at some point so the men have someone to objectify!

You boys had your fun...Alyce LaViolette was loves young dream..

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Ok kidding, what about Dr. DeMarte?

And I thought the MyFoxPhoenix reporter said that JA's twitter account was taken down now that she's been convicted because of Son of Sam laws on a convicted felon not profiting.

So why are the art sales and T-shirt presales still up?

http:///jodi-arias-art-gallery-original-drawings-jodi-arias-is-innocent/

http://www./

Wow I just know in my heart that the civil atty is ALL OVER THIS like white on rice. I just have that feeling they have spoken to Ron Goldmans family or Ron himself.

Just for the record, that wasn't me.

I did, however, try to make a withdrawal but they refused. It's just as well...I despise pork rinds.

Maybe it's CA making those deposits......out of kindness towards a kindred spirit you know.

Are we sure that was Jodi's first time visiting with mOM since trial started?

Why didn't mom visit her in jail all of this time while she was here for the trial?

I thought this was debated previously.... I remember someone quoting the visitor log at the jail and Mom has been visiting nightly.

OMG! That is hilarious!
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members