Aggravation phase #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
watching JA reaction to the verdict being read, the words of Travis came to mind. As her lip and chin was quivering and a single tear rolled down her cheek. Travis said: "You only cry for yourself"
Personally as i watched the trial unfold these months and I listened to her snarky remarks, watched her roll her eyes and witnessed her "fake tears", seeing her lip and chin quiver and seeing REAL emotion for what it was on her face, I enjoyed it.

Wait a sec... No "Son of Sam" law in AZ? Is that correct?

And Jodi's mom flying home. I guess she has officially given up and will not speak for her daughter.

How sad, Jodi has ruined so many lives.

I believe there is. Only based on an attorney I heard last night. They were talking about the civil trial, and said even though there is a Son of Sam Law in Arizona the suit will ensure that Travis' family gets any money that she earns. Including any donations!

makes me so sick that jodi gets to sit and look at her beloved photos of a dead Travis again....

we will all get to watch her become visibly aroused and then pretend to be sad.

I can't wait for the jurors to be able to see all the evidence that was kept out of trial...

bye bye jodi...you are a total waste of a boob job.

:waiting:

Wait a sec... No "Son of Sam" law in AZ? Is that correct?

And Jodi's mom flying home. I guess she has officially given up and will not speak for her daughter.

How sad, Jodi has ruined so many lives.

I'm sure she'll be back for the penalty phase next week.

Anyone get a screen shot or grandma giving press the finger?

Cruelty: CHECK times 12

Death Penalty v LWP or LWOP

Prediction : DP

Edited .. Meant DP not LWOP my apologies Didnt catch auto word suggestion

makes me so sick that jodi gets to sit and look at her beloved photos of a dead Travis again....

we will all get to watch her become visibly aroused and then pretend to be sad.

I can't wait for the jurors to be able to see all the evidence that was kept out of trial...

bye bye jodi...you are a total waste of a boob job.

:waiting:

BBM. Oh, that's cold. :floorlaugh:

I'm convinced what JA is doing right now is preparing to make her statement to the jury for the mitigation phase, and I'm equally sure she wants to use that opportunity to vilify Travis one last time.

I don't know what is within the judge's discretion during mitigation statements, but I sure do hope the judge can and will make JA STFU if she tries to abuse Travis, his family and the Court one more time.

I will be back in court this afternoon (I have to thank the Judge for accomodating my work schedule ;) ) watching this jury bring it all the way home. Death Row is waiting for Jodi Arias. Today will be rough for the family, especially so.

Cruelty as an aggravating factor is all about the suffering of the victim. Sigh...

Not sure if there will be a seat for me but I will be there.

I believe there is. Only based on an attorney I heard last night. They were talking about the civil trial, and said even though there is a Son of Sam Law in Arizona the suit will ensure that Travis' family gets any money that she earns. Including any donations!

Yes, you are right. :seeya:

The Son of Sam Law in Arizona does exist, but it's never been tested. So, it's very smart of the family to go ahead and file the Civil Suit to cover all bases.

Reading the law on the books it seems the State has a very clear case for proving its basis for seeking the death penalty. I can't see the jury reaching any other conclusion, based on the law alone.

Arizona Capital Sentencing Guide

May I ask all of you a question? Do you feel Jodi received a fair trial?

Absolutely. The judge was incredibly patient and, if anything, bent over backwards allowing the defense the freedom to smear a man's reputation with no evidence. Sustaining the majority of their ridiculous objections. Allowing their "speaking" objections. Letting Jodi and her experts have their "sick" days so they could have extra time for preparation.

The murderess was on the stand for 18 days spewing her lies. The trial lasted four months, more or less. Juan spent far less time trying to convince a jury of her guilt than the defense team spent trying to convince the jury of her innocence.

She had all the protections our legal system offers.

I am proud of the jurors for sifting through and winnowing out all the b.s. and getting to the core of the matter. A man was brutally murdered in his own home. It was actually quite simple. If anything, the defense OVERSOLD their case. They tried too hard and it became redundant and boring and non-sensical. The sex tape didn't matter, nor did any of the other extraneous information that was piled up. Strawberry frapacchinos, tootsie pops, spidey undies, melted chocolates, thrown toblerones, unpacked backpacks, missing cellphones, pedophilia claims, orange chicken, prior boyfriends, wooden spoons . . . someone will write quite a true-crime novel. And all the while Jodi will sit in prison.

ABC15 Arizona ‏@abc15 6m
JUST IN: Jodi Arias aggravation phase begins today. However there will be NO court on Friday. http://bit.ly/UqXAHa #JodiArias

I read that on the last thread...did it actually happen? Yes, pictures please...

Actually any picture of a little old lady giving the bird will be fine. I'm easily amused.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee